Photo

What should I buy?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:13 PM

I'm interested in getting a G-Shield and a G-Bomb but I only have enough NP for one at the moment.

My current stats are: HP-260, STR-230, DEF-215
My current set is: Golden Compass, Downsize!, Leaf Shield, Greater Healing Scroll, Halo of Devilpuss, Honey Potion, and SoS.

Or does anyone recommend any other items? Thanks!

#2 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

I take it this is for 1P? Buy the G-Bomb instead of the G-Shield. The G-Bomb replaces the Honey Potion as your bomb. Sell the HPot and use the np to buy a Hansos Charisma Charm (hurry because they're starting to inflate -- they were only 375k about 2 weeks ago). The HCC should replace your Halo of the Devilpuss as that weapon is far outclassed by the rest of your set.

However, if you do not intend to train your pet much further and you already have (or have the patience to get) 1000 int, a better choice than both of these is the Crisp Blue Tunic which drains 100 HP provided your opponent has over 100 HP remaining and you have taken over 100 dmg. This would replace your Greater Healing Scroll.

Regardless of what you choose, keep in mind that the Halo of Devilpuss isn't doing much for your set right now and should probably be upgraded asap (it only stacks moderately well with SoS and upgrades can easily be purchased for 100k).

Edited by Pavement, 19 November 2011 - 09:10 PM.

#3 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

You should just give your neopoints to me, but if you don't want to do that, g-bomb.

#4 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:32 AM

I take it this is for 1P? Buy the G-Bomb instead of the G-Shield. The G-Bomb replaces the Honey Potion as your bomb. Sell the HPot and use the np to buy a Hansos Charisma Charm (hurry because they're starting to inflate -- they were only 375k about 2 weeks ago). The HCC should replace your Halo of the Devilpuss as that weapon is far outclassed by the rest of your set.

However, if you do not intend to train your pet much further and you already have (or have the patience to get) 1000 int, a better choice than both of these is the Crisp Blue Tunic which drains 100 HP provided your opponent has over 100 HP remaining and you have taken over 100 dmg. This would replace your Greater Healing Scroll.

Regardless of what you choose, keep in mind that the Halo of Devilpuss isn't doing much for your set right now and should probably be upgraded asap (it only stacks moderately well with SoS and upgrades can easily be purchased for 100k).

Thanks! I'll look into the HCC and probably get the G-bomb next week. I do intend to keep training though, so will that have any effect on which items I should get?

#5 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:24 AM

If you continue training then the Crisp Blue Tunic won't have much use past 300-400 hp. Once you are over that, the next increment is bag of healing dust or perhaps a morph to kacheek for kacheek life potion (which, if you are willing to do, should be done now).

#6 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

If you continue training then the Crisp Blue Tunic won't have much use past 300-400 hp. Once you are over that, the next increment is bag of healing dust or perhaps a morph to kacheek for kacheek life potion (which, if you are willing to do, should be done now).

My battle pet is a UC Royal Shoyru. There's no way I'm morphing him into a kacheek :p

#7 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:36 PM

seems someone beat me to it, but yes.
hcc has replaced gshield in many sets. i still prefer gshield because it blocks more than just dark *cough* but that is just me.

#8 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:23 AM

I'd recommend getting a freezer. Even a cheap freezer like Randomly Firing Freeze Ray (50% Freeze Rate) for the time being will do great for your set. Freezing is a must in a set. After that, i'd recommend an upgrade of Halo of Devilpuss to something a bit better. Halo of Devilpuss use to be the prime in every battledome set for mid-tiers... ahhh the good ol' days and Shaken up Can of Neocola use to be good.............

However, i would prefer Gshield > GBomb though. A good way to upgrade the Halo of Devilpuss would to sell your Honey Potion and use some of the funds to buy like Brynn's legenary sword. Honey Potion only does 1 or 2 icons better than the cheap 13 iconers nowadays, so it's worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users