Photo

Which Shop, Are u ABing...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

Tell us here, which shop are you visiting with your AB... which shops are the best and restocks the most?

oke..

Im vissiting magical bookshop very often.. because they restock very often with alot of books..

more suggests...

#2 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

I don't think you're going to get very many people to tell you where they restock. Everyone restocks in different places for different reasons, but most people won't give away where they stock at.
If you want an idea of what to expect as far as frequency of stocks or how hard/easy to sell items tend to be, you should see http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Edited by nymh, 21 November 2011 - 10:19 AM.

#3 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

The ABer tells you how much people goes to each shop at one point in time.

I'm not going to say where I AB because I'm a paranoid muthaf***** who doesn't want to lose out on profit,
but where I AB, my average profit per item is about 20-40K with about 11 items per day (each day is about 5 hours).
On lucky days, I double the profit since the items sell within a day.

Gift Shop.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:19 AM

Yet another attempt for people to try and get answers without trying themselves. Lovely.

#5 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

Tiki Tack Gifts, Kiko Lake Carpentry, and Roo Island Merchandise. :thumbsup:

Go follow the guide, hun.

#6 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:35 AM

sorry.. didnt know there is a guide...

#7 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Are you a bad enough dude to AB in Magic? Didn't think so.

#8 PetPetKilla

PetPetKilla
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

^lol few have the balls.

#9 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

sometimes I AB in magic, but there are to many ABers.. why?

#10 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

sometimes I AB in magic, but there are to many ABers.. why?

Because magic is high profit, but it's also high risk and very populated. Some people avoid it because the chance of getting frozen is much higher.

I'm fairly new at this as well, but I read through many of the threads with info on ABing and learned a lot that way, then asked for help if it was appropriate. No one here is going to hold your hand, the nicest people will make some suggestions maybe. If you're truly confused or not understanding something after you've covered the basics then ask, but what you've asked so far has been covered many, many times in previous threads. I'm not trying to be rude, just honest. Read the guides first.

#11 PetPetKilla

PetPetKilla
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

Not only that but the chances of you getting an item without suicide buy times is very very small.
most of the time it's just not worth it.

#12 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

^lol few have the balls.

Yet there are so many people there, even though everyone says "magic shop is BAD!"

Edited by Phantasmagorgicalicious, 21 November 2011 - 02:20 PM.

#13 PetPetKilla

PetPetKilla
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

I bet they get frozen all the time just won't say it lol

#14 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

I'm so popular I don't need to AB. :cool:

#15 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

Just AB in any shop that doesn't have 24 items already stocked? Surely, you'll make some profits.

#16 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

I ab in magic. Try to get buy times in the range of 1000ms for maximum profit.

#17 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

Because magic is high profit, but it's also high risk and very populated. Some people avoid it because the chance of getting frozen is much higher.

I'm fairly new at this as well, but I read through many of the threads with info on ABing and learned a lot that way, then asked for help if it was appropriate. No one here is going to hold your hand, the nicest people will make some suggestions maybe. If you're truly confused or not understanding something after you've covered the basics then ask, but what you've asked so far has been covered many, many times in previous threads. I'm not trying to be rude, just honest. Read the guides first.

I've been abing in magic since Abrosia's conception. I get settle for 1 MP a week and AB elsewhere the rest of the week. I've been doing it this way for quite some time now and have yet to be frozen ;]

#18 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

i can tell you where not to rs.
gift, tiki tack, most battle items aren't ets, and furniture is definitely not worth it :p

#19 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

i can tell you where not to rs.
gift, tiki tack, most battle items aren't ets, and furniture is definitely not worth it :p

Gift has been getting some nice new items, actually, although the amount of crap in the shop limits its profitability.

Tiki Tack is surprisingly not that bad. >_>

#20 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

I wish I was advanced.. then its a lot easier to get more profit

#21 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

I wish I was advanced.. then its a lot easier to get more profit

Wishing won't make it happen.

Write a guide, participate in the community, don't create inane threads...

Or just pony up some cash.

#22 Archer

Archer
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:19 AM

I used to suicide AB in Magic but you go through alot of accounts and you need to know how to secure items. Magic and stamps is not really worth it in my opinion. Most of the stuff is HTS in the first place..same for books. There are few places where you can AB all you want and have low buy times and get away with it. I AB for about 5-8 hours a day using the scheduler (different times different days) and it's about 500k-1mil a day. Easy stuff to sell aswell. Check Scot's supersystem guide it's really amazing. Just try all the shops he uses until you find one or few you like then rotate around those shops. With NP generator, SSing and ABing 1mil+ a day is easy.

#23 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:59 AM

orry what is SSing?

#24 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

orry what is SSing?

Score Sending

have a look here

#25 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

I used to suicide AB in Magic but you go through alot of accounts and you need to know how to secure items. Magic and stamps is not really worth it in my opinion. Most of the stuff is HTS in the first place..same for books. There are few places where you can AB all you want and have low buy times and get away with it. I AB for about 5-8 hours a day using the scheduler (different times different days) and it's about 500k-1mil a day. Easy stuff to sell aswell. Check Scot's supersystem guide it's really amazing. Just try all the shops he uses until you find one or few you like then rotate around those shops. With NP generator, SSing and ABing 1mil+ a day is easy.

I am really curious how you get 1m a day without using AAA, because I average maybe 2 unbuyables a day or so and none of them are the high profit types you get from stamps or magic, and none of the shops Scot mentions, save for maybe food, restocks enough to get that many items to equal 500k profit per day. (even then, on half price day I usually only manage 300k in small items from places such as fresh foods).

If you are using the Attic, that's a bit different. Not everybody has access to attic accounts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users