Photo

soul__stealer's USAB: Codestone list

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 DreadPirateRoberts

DreadPirateRoberts
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:21 PM

This is a list for buying codestones with the new user shop auto-buyer.
The prices I chose to buy at are in relation to how much that particular codestone is worth, but none will give you less than 500np profit though.
Happy hunting.

Attached Files

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

12 downloads and one rep :D
Omg everyone is so nice.

Thanks~
I knew something was wrong when I couldn't find cheap codestones

#3 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

12 downloads and one rep :D
Omg everyone is so nice.

Thanks~
I knew something was wrong when I couldn't find cheap codestones

Probably because anyone could make such a list in 10 minutes, and some of the users who downloaded the list probably didn't find it useful enough to warrant a rep.

Oh yeah, and rep doesn't matter.

In any case, could you stop being so condescending all the time? It's getting old.

(not to disparage the OP at all, at least he's making an effort to be helpful. Gold star!)

#4 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

This is a list for buying codestones with the new user shop auto-buyer.
The prices I chose to buy at are in relation to how much that particular codestone is worth, but none will give you less than 500np profit though.
Happy hunting.

Thanks fr the list! Posted Image
Is it safe to use on a main?

Edit: Rather, is your program okay to use on a main?

Edited by Pikachuu, 08 December 2011 - 07:31 PM.

#5 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:34 PM

Thanks fr the list! Posted Image
Is it safe to use on a main?

Edit: Rather, is your program okay to use on a main?

currently the USABer from Soul is having a few bugs resolved and looked at. as for if it is safe ... it's new so who knows just don't make the refresh time too low.

Also i created a list containing all PB's, petpet Pb's, nerkmids, and some neggs if you all wish to look at it and take from it what you want.
It has blanks in all the items that are unbuyable cause the USAB still has errors and I'm waiting till they are fixed.

Note: you can't just load this file into the program, it has some invalid lines for labels and missing prices

Attached Files

#6 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

currently the USABer from Soul is having a few bugs resolved and looked at. as for if it is safe ... it's new so who knows just don't make the refresh time too low.

Also i created a list containing all PB's, petpet Pb's, nerkmids, and some neggs if you all wish to look at it and take from it what you want.
It has blanks in all the items that are unbuyable cause the USAB still has errors and I'm waiting till they are fixed.

Note: you can't just load this file into the program, it has some invalid lines for labels and missing prices

I think a tutorial for the USABer is merited. I think clarification on how to use it would be great.
(I will feel like an idiot if such a guide exists)

#7 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

I think a tutorial for the USABer is merited. I think clarification on how to use it would be great.
(I will feel like an idiot if such a guide exists)

I haven't seen one around just yet, but im sure it's in the making. if not *runs off to start one*. it's not all that complicated, just takes time. I'm more excited for the auction sniper personally :D I already have lists for it :p

Edited by nyquil, 08 December 2011 - 08:45 PM.

#8 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

I haven't seen one around just yet, but im sure it's in the making. if not *runs off to start one*. it's not all that complicated, just takes time. I'm more excited for the auction sniper personally :D I already have lists for it :p

Before you put a ton of effort into an in-depth tutorial for the USAB, you might wanna wait till Soul gets some of the tweaks figured out. It seems like the program is a work in progress as he fixes things that members are bringing to his attention.

#9 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

Ohh. Auction sniper?! SWEEEET MOTHER OF PEARL!Posted Image

Before you put a ton of effort into an in-depth tutorial for the USAB, you might wanna wait till Soul gets some of the tweaks figured out. It seems like the program is a work in progress as he fixes things that members are bringing to his attention.

That...actually makes a ton of sense. Thanks Apple!
(btw ur username is effing epic)

#10 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:25 PM

I'm more excited for the auction sniper personally :D I already have lists for it :p

I thought auction snipers weren't possible because the times are randomized slightly. o:

#11 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

I thought auction snipers weren't possible because the times are randomized slightly. o:

True the times aren't accurate, well i dont expect it to be perfect and buy even 50% of what it sees. but it will be nice to have the new option for income and help spread people out. It isn't out so i can't say how it works nor how successful it is. but liek i said before it will be nice to have the new avenue of cheating, plus something to do if you get RS banned for the day so the day isn't a waste

Edited by nyquil, 08 December 2011 - 09:42 PM.

#12 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

That...actually makes a ton of sense. Thanks Apple!
(btw ur username is effing epic)

why thank you kind sir :) your username makes me so nostalgic its sickening. :crybaby:

#13 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

True the times aren't accurate, well i dont expect it to be perfect and buy even 50% of what it sees. but it will be nice to have the new option for income and help spread people out. It isn't out so i can't say how it works nor how successful it is. but liek i said before it will be nice to have the new avenue of cheating, plus something to do if you get RS banned for the day so the day isn't a waste

if it actually works, it will be my primary source of income. I need something i can do on my main. Don't trust ABing.

why thank you kind sir :) your username makes me so nostalgic its sickening. :crybaby:

^~^ thankies!

#14 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

Where can i download this Program?

#15 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:58 PM