Quantcast

Photo

Complete noob... Can someone please help?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

Hi all, I am totally new to ABing and I have no idea at all what the terms mean. I read the beginner's guide for the Abrosia buyer, which is this one here http://www.neocodex....osia-explained/ , and I put all the numbers in the boxes as the screenshots showed, and then I lost over 130k because the buyer bought like 9 useless items at the Defence Magic shop (which I never wanted to AB at but could not choose otherwise). It bought things that cost 40k and more, that were actually selling for less than 1k. What am I doing wrong? :crybaby:Can someone explain the terms like Pre-haggle and OCR? Also, what of the Profit thingy under Main Shop Settings tab? Under that tab I see Profit must be greater than (NP) *box for input of number* and below it there is another one that says Profit must by *box* % of the the item price. How does that work? E.g. if I put 3500np for the first box, what should I put in the second % box, or are the two unrelated? Because I was fiddling with the numbers and thought I'd just try and see what happens, and I put 3500 for the np box and 200% for the second box, and it went and bought all the useless items as I mentioned above. So I must have screwed up somewhere?

Thanks so much and so sorry if the questions are dumb, I am new here and new to everything, plus a complete tech idiot as well :( :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users