• Please log in to reply
843 replies to this topic

#401 coeurdelion

coeurdelion
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

Damn, I'm getting real unlucky.
I recently moved out my home in London to study, so I don't have a lot of my stuff here :(
Looks like I don't stand a chance but I will still do the challenges that I can :)

i have a similar situation here. But its still fun to watch you all :)
can anyone tell me how many more rounds you will have. If you are going to do it weekly its better to wait :)
otherwise we should jump on anytime we can i guess.

#402 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

Neopets means that much to some people.

aight xD

#403 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

POPULAR POST!

Welcome to Keil's Bitchy Anger Thread and Story Time Post. Please prepare your pitchforks or jammies. I apologize because I spend 6 freaking hours looking at the 9th or 10th biggest mall in America to find out that if something toxic is spilled, everyone'll die. I am aware that this doesn't count for the scavenger hunt, but it was fun making it all.

Edit: Fixed Tags.

Bitchy Anger (Please don't read as I lack logic.and this is mostly for venting after hours in the mall looking for the non-existent. I am aware that this challenge will altered later as Scot stated before.
Spoiler

Keil's Picture Story Time Post
Spoiler

#404 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

Neopets means that much to some people.

Well I ain't playing for shits and giggles :p

#405 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:58 PM

Welcome to Keil's Bitchy Anger Thread and Story Time Post. Please prepare your pitchforks or jammies. I apologize because I spend 6 freaking hours looking at the 9th or 10th biggest mall in America to find out that if something toxic is spilled, everyone'll die. I am aware that this doesn't count for the scavenger hunt, but it was fun making it all.

Bitchy Anger (Please don't read as I lack logic.and this is mostly for venting after hours in the mall looking for the non-existent. I am aware that this challenge will altered later as Scot stated before.

Spoiler

Spoiler

haha wow i think you deserve it xD

#406 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:06 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hahhahahaha this kinda made my day, I feel for you bro, you should get the point just for the effort :p

I wonder if you'd find these stations in automotive shops??

#407 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hahhahahaha this kinda made my day, I feel for you bro, you should get the point just for the effort :p

mine to thank you so much keil! LOVE IT!

#408 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

SUCH A SCANDAL!!
LMAO Keil. You freak. Clean up on aisle three. You're right by the broom. Go take care of it.

I have never seen spill pads ever, and I've been in retail for 7 years. We only ever use mops and paper towels. That's what makes this a challenge.
I will not be able to find a spill pad. So I won't get a point for this round. Just like I didn't have a 2 liter bottle of soda, although I have tons of black shoe laces. Just like some people couldn't find a Nintendo system older than the Wii. I know it doesn't seem like it, but, life will go on if you don't get a point for this round, folks.

There is also no such thing as a "Hate Scot Bandwagon". It just doesn't exist in this reality.

I don't think Frank's pictures of the cleaning station should count. All Frank's pictures should include him shirtless in them, that should be a new rule. Besides, any douchebag in Oklahoma could have the same wrist band! :p

#409 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

I don't think Frank's pictures of the cleaning station should count. All Frank's pictures should include him shirtless in them, that should be a new rule. Besides, any douchebag in Oklahoma could have the same wrist band! :p

Gah. You don't wanna see me shirtless! It'll make all the kiddos run home and cry. Me thinks you're just jealous of my wristband, and the fact that I found the cleaning station. :)

#410 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha, this honestly made my night. +rep for you, you definitely deserve it.

#411 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

Keil. You're awesome.

#412 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

that was awesome. since i can't hand out points, here's a free virtual cookie~

#413 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

After careful consideration and two margaritas I have decided that the following items are now acceptable.

Inspired by Keil's journey.

Round 6: Pick One
- A spill station from any retail chain.(must have at least two of the following: hazmat sheet, cleaning pads, towel dispenser, broom AND dustpan (considered as one item), first aid kit, fire extinguisher, gloves, aprons, chemicals, goggles)
- An eyewash station from any place.
- A Rubbermaid Mop Bucket from inside a janitor's closet. "Employees/Associates Only" sign needs to be present.
- A picture of yourself with a kangaroo.
- A picture of yourself, face included, holding a live hermit crab. No trollface pic allowed for this picture only.

Keil's submission is acceptable.

The rest of you still need to do it by the original 48 hour deadline.

#414 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

LMAO Keil that's FTW in my books ++

I actually got the pad :p

here it is:

Spoiler

#415 coeurdelion

coeurdelion
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:39 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

hahaha.. +vote.

#416 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

I'm assuming mine counted as it meet the original requirements. ( spill station that lacked mat )

#417 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

- A Rubbermaid Mop Bucket from inside a janitor's closet. "Employees/Associates Only" sign needs to be present.

OH where I work has one of these. inside a closet, iirc. It's inside a closet, and it's used for pokemon league storage stuff. pretty stupid of them, if you ask me.BUT it still has a mop thing, iirc.

... I'm not sure if it has an employees only sign, I'll see? I know our storeroom does. but idk about the closet.

YAYAYAYAYAY~

#418 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Gah. You don't wanna see me shirtless! It'll make all the kiddos run home and cry.

that's what she wants. i know it.

After careful consideration and two margaritas I have decided that the following items are now acceptable.

Inspired by Keil's journey.

Round 6: Pick One
- A spill station from any retail chain.(must have at least two of the following: hazmat sheet, cleaning pads, towel dispenser, broom AND dustpan (considered as one item), first aid kit, fire extinguisher)
- An eyewash station from any place.
- A picture of yourself with a kangaroo.
- A picture of yourself, face included, holding a live hermit crab. No trollface pic allowed for this picture only.

Keil's submission is acceptable.

The rest of you still need to do it by the original 48 hour deadline.

i'll totally go for the hermit crab. strat and josh will do the kangaroo.

#419 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

that's what she wants. i know it.

I'll do it for the next challenge I complete. Just for her.

#420 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

Round 7: Find and take a picture of a pine cone. Fake/scented pine cones not allowed. Tree needs to be present.
For convenience, this will be due when round 6 expires. So you have ~25 hours to do this one.

#421 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

I have pine cones as Christmas decorations, they are real just painted with some glitter. Does that count?

#422 kfray

kfray
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

- A spill station from any retail chain.(must have at least two of the following: hazmat sheet, cleaning pads, towel dispenser, broom AND dustpan (considered as one item), first aid kit, fire extinguisher

I went and took my pics before I read that there's an update to the challenge, but I think it should satisfy the new terms.
I went to 2 different Walmarts, found several spill stations but not pads, so I posted what I found (and a list posted at a station saying what should be there.)

Spill Station:
Spoiler

Spill Station List:

Spoiler

Edited by kfray, 28 December 2011 - 07:37 PM.

#423 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

Ooooh an eyewash station!

I has an eyewash thing at my workplace...so I can do that!

And a pine cone, eh? I'll have to get up early-ish tomorrow. I have a park near me that I may possibly be able to find one at.

Or I can be lazy and just go to walmart after my pinecone adventure >>

#424 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

I have pine cones as Christmas decorations, they are real just painted with some glitter. Does that count?

No because scented pine cones are also real, they are just soaked in disgusting cinnamon and resold commercially.

I went and took my pics before I read that there's an update to the challenge, but I think it should satisfy the new terms.
I went to 2 different Walmarts, found several spill stations but not pads, so I posted what I found (and a list posted at a station saying what should be there.)

Spill Station:

Spoiler

Spill Station List:

Spoiler

Oh that's a good one.

Gloves, aprons, chemicals, goggles are also acceptable.

#425 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

pine cone may have to wait till morning its dark out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users