Photo

Good places to AB

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 PhatFarm

PhatFarm
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:12 AM

I am currently using the post office for stamps. But i am not getting any big profits? I have 100k on hand but i am only getting around 1k-2k profit per item. I use a list for stamps so i might just take off the low profit items and remake it. How often do high profit items appear? Also what are some other good shops to use?

#2 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:28 AM

High profit items appear very often, but as a non-advanced memeber you can't really be expecting to get them all the time.

#3 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:39 AM

Stamps are great profit. At least one 90k+ stamp would appear in each restock during peak times.

However, I don't recommend you removing the low-profit items because they restock all the time. You'd be missing a lot in the long run.

#4 PhatFarm

PhatFarm
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:53 AM

I think im going to have to save up to get advanced. Should take me a while as it has taken me 3 days to make 100k haha.

#5 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:08 AM

Remove all the unbuyables (100k+ stuff) from your list. They're really not worth it.

(I don't have any unbuyables, and I manage to get 1-2 99k items every day.)

Edited by Helio, 24 December 2011 - 11:09 AM.

#6 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

I am currently using the post office for stamps. But i am not getting any big profits? I have 100k on hand but i am only getting around 1k-2k profit per item. I use a list for stamps so i might just take off the low profit items and remake it. How often do high profit items appear? Also what are some other good shops to use?

From what I know /which, I could be wrong btw cX/, items higher up on your list get bought first when they restock so if you've only been getting the 1-2k profit items it's possible that it's just because they're on the top of your list and you could change that by placing the more profitable items at the top of your list.

Another possible factor that could be the reason why you haven't gotten any "big profit" stamps is your internet connection /that is, if it's slow/.

#7 iPengu

iPengu
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

Tiki Tack

I make millions a day there.

#8 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

From what I know /which, I could be wrong btw cX/, items higher up on your list get bought first when they restock so if you've only been getting the 1-2k profit items it's possible that it's just because they're on the top of your list and you could change that by placing the more profitable items at the top of your list.

Another possible factor that could be the reason why you haven't gotten any "big profit" stamps is your internet connection /that is, if it's slow/.

I just checked and that seems to be the case. (I alphabetically order my list.)

Spoiler

#9 PhatFarm

PhatFarm
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

I just done a speed test and it is around 16mb so it should be okay. and Helio how are you getting so many items show up? I only get around 2 an hour show even if they were unsuccesful. My referesh time is 8.0 - 8.0

#10 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

My refresh is 8.0-9.4 seconds...

Maybe it's because I live in America. But I live on the east coast, which is far away from the Neopets servers.

But on some accounts, Abrosia just seems to work better.
(The account I'm using right now isn't showing anything either. Or maybe the shop isn't restocking.)

Edited by Helio, 24 December 2011 - 04:18 PM.

#11 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:18 PM

I just done a speed test and it is around 16mb so it should be okay. and Helio how are you getting so many items show up? I only get around 2 an hour show even if they were unsuccesful. My referesh time is 8.0 - 8.0

A fixed refresh probably isn't a good idea...

#12 PhatFarm

PhatFarm
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

Just changed it now. Thanks for the heads up. Tbh im trying to make enough NP so i can *somehow* pay for my subscribtion here. But its taking ages!

#13 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Just gotta get lucky! My third item AB'ed paid for three months xD.

#14 PhatFarm

PhatFarm
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:52 AM

Wow really? Mind sharing me how you did that and where you did it? I have gotten a few items but not of much value. Oh well ill keep at it.

#15 Aquatine

Aquatine
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

Nonadvanced members cannot choose the shops they want to buy from, correct?

#16 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

Nonadvanced members cannot choose the shops they want to buy from, correct?

Unless they create & load a Restock List, yes.

#17 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:03 AM

Wow really? Mind sharing me how you did that and where you did it? I have gotten a few items but not of much value. Oh well ill keep at it.

Seashells/Coins were really good for a while but they've started sucking lately.
I've RS'ed every possible item from seashells including Floral/Anklet/Golden in about a month, so that was pretty cool.
The third item was the Floral Maractite Coin which was pretty awesome. xD

#18 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

The best I got from AB was at the post office too, like 600k profit. I simply love this program.

#19 xangxang

xangxang
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:26 AM

i am only looking for r99s and those with profit large than 50k

#20 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:20 PM

Stamps are great profit. At least one 90k+ stamp would appear in each restock during peak times.

However, I don't recommend you removing the low-profit items because they restock all the time. You'd be missing a lot in the long run.

What rarity are these stamps? My account is only two weeks old. :(

#21 Bx2

Bx2
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

I am fairly new to this process of AB'ing, but I would assume that some of the better places to AB would be at smaller shops.
However, from what I've seen, most of these shops only have a handful of truly profittable items (as in the millions).
As someone with only a few 100k; I was wondering if everyone would suggest trying at these smaller shops or moving to some of the bigger ones with more items, but less profit.

#22 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

I restock exclusively in the Post Office... Stamps are how I make all my Neopoints... the higher end stamps are nice I will admit but its the small ones that make my bread. I have a moderate buy time so I miss quite a bit... that being said still make 400k-900k daily.

63% of my profits come from 1000~5000 Neopoint Profit Items...

Besides restocking there I also AB AAA and as such I get high rarity items that are not stamps from there... my buy there is set for 50,000+ realistic to how I would actually go if I were physically there.

#23 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:39 AM

By "moderate times" what times are we talking?

#24 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:42 AM

By "moderate times" what times are we talking?

1800~2400 compared to the norm of 1300~1600 for Stamp ABers.

I've seen some buy times 800-1100... I can't compete with that at all. Refresh ever 4.1-6.3 seconds.

#25 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:20 AM

I always stuck to buying from spooky food shop. This was because I liked collecting rare spooky foods but then I began selling and made a good profit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users