• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

Give credit where it is due... This spent me a long time writing out and formatting.
Adding more content regularly.

Latest Update:
v2.2

Added the Jason Yang Theme Song

General Guides Useful to ALL players:

These are my own personal guides please do not steal ANY of the following.

Spoiler

Non-Typical Skyrim Character Archetype Builds:

You will not find these awesome builds in the Skyrim Bible!

Spoiler

Dragon Shouts/Locations:

Spoiler

Species Specific Perks:

Spoiler

Jason Yang Theme Song:

Spoiler

Edited by Yung, 17 January 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#2 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:31 PM

Why would you waste time typing this? This stuff is already posted all over the internet.

#3 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Thread Update History:

v1.1

Added the Non-Typical Archetype Build.
Added the Smithing Guide for all Archetypes.
Added the Enchanting Guide for all Archetypes.
Added the Archer-Mage Archetype.

More coming.... after work and Christmas party tomorrow!

v1.2

Added the Paladin Archetype

v1.3

Rearranged the thread so that everyone stops thinking it is just about Shouts.

v.1.4

Added the Blood Mage Archetype
Added the Gallant Cleric Archetype

v2.0

Facelift, added a bunch of spoilers to make the first post making it much easier to read.

v2.1

Added the Mage Assailant Archetype

v2.2

Added the Jason Yang Theme Song

Edited by Yung, 17 January 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#4 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

Well we didn't have it here and rather than just post something to start the discussion I thought I would write this out and make a contribution to the community.

Well, Neocodex is a Neopets Fan Community (and Cheats) site :p~

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

All the same that doesn't mean we still don't like/play other games. lol

I really like Skyrim and I really like Neopets... i didn't think it would hurt any to start a discussion about another game that I enjoy. Others probably enjoy playing Skyrim a lot too and since I spend most of my time online here. I thought it only reasonable that others would be here as well. Thus, by having this information readily available here it would require less going off site.

#6 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

Stop being ungrateful bastards.

I don't play Skyrim, and I probably never will, but I commend you for your efforts.

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

Stop being ungrateful bastards.

I don't play Skyrim, and I probably never will, but I commend you for your efforts.

Thank you! :) It feels good to be recognized for hard effort. I plan on contributing more but this will have to do for now.

#8 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

Thanks! What system do you play on?

#9 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Why would you waste time typing this? This stuff is already posted all over the internet.

This. Seriously. If someone was looking for this, they would use Google.

#10 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

I wasn't trying to bust the OP's balls or anything. It's cool that he wants to share with the community.

If I was him I would have just copied / pasted this from some website. Give a link to the site and said discus. Would have saved the time typing something that's already been posted all over the internet. If I wanted to give someone a good book to read I'd just let him borrow the book. I wouldn't rewrite it for him.

I +rep'd you though bud. Thanks for sharing.

#11 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:50 PM

Expected Skyrim jokes ITT

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

Thanks! What system do you play on?

XBOX: 360. I could only afford it for one system and since my PC is too outdated for software of this magnitude I thought it best to get it for the only system that I have.

This. Seriously. If someone was looking for this, they would use Google.

Okay but again I prefer staying on one site and I'd rather contribute posts to someone else's thread on here or a localized community instead of going random on google. I was just trying to be helpful while starting a discussion.

I wasn't trying to bust the OP's balls or anything. It's cool that he wants to share with the community.

If I was him I would have just copied / pasted this from some website. Give a link to the site and said discus. Would have saved the time typing something that's already been posted all over the internet. If I wanted to give someone a good book to read I'd just let him borrow the book. I wouldn't rewrite it for him.

I +rep'd you though bud. Thanks for sharing.

In retrospect I probably should have copy pasted but I would have lost the feeling of accomplishment that I now feel for having done this on my own. Thank you for the rep. I appreciate it.

Expected Skyrim jokes ITT

Did you know that Dragonborn are not actually born from dragons?? O.O who knew?!?

#13 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:47 AM

I would suggest submitting this to GameFaqs :)

Good work!

#14 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:47 PM

I was 100% positive the shouts are randomized in every new game because they were never in the same spots when I talked with my buddies. RofLOL if you wasted your time writing all that down.

#15 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

I was 100% positive the shouts are randomized in every new game because they were never in the same spots when I talked with my buddies. RofLOL if you wasted your time writing all that down.

That is so funny because they are 100% not random -_-

Do a little research before criticizing me.

Reference:

Official Game Guide, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim, Bethesda Softworks LLC, 2011.

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:44 PM

I'm a warrior-mage-archer-theif. Who needs to choose what they want to do?

#17 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

That is so funny because they are 100% not random -_-

Do a little research before criticizing me.

Reference:

Official Game Guide, The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim, Bethesda Softworks LLC, 2011.

Do a little research before I post up an opinion based on honest words? No thanks. Said friends have PS3s, it's possible they are different for each system. We spoke about several locations and said different shouts were within them.

Reference:

My lack of care for your Skyrim guide on a Neopets cheating site

#18 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

For the record I found shouts in the same places cross platforms. On my friends PS3, my PC and my other friends XBOX they were all in the same place.

#19 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Bleh, No drama people.

Just saying don't accuse me of wasting my time with locating randomized locations per game ID.

The reason for choosing an Archetype is to get the most out of whatever you specialize in using the most or experimenting with new builds.

#20 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

http://www.uesp.net/...m:Dragon_Shouts
a herp derp, explains shouts fairly well

#21 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

This thread pretty much just got a face lift. Enjoy.

#22 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

You're fucking retarded, just get the transmute spell tome (some bandit nest west of Whiterun, whatever you can look it up in the wiki), buy some iron ore, transmute it into gold ore, smelt it into bars and then smelt one bar into "Gold Ring (2)". Why? Because jewellery gives you quicker more smithing experience than iron daggers does and then all you have do to repeat the process is to enchant the two rings with whichever enchantment makes the most money that you have, then sell the rings and bam, you got a buttload of money.

Not enough money to buy soul gems all the fucking time?
Motherfucker you better go complete the Azura's star quest and bring the broken star back to that elf-faggot in winterhold to turn it into "the black star", you know what that means? Ofcourse you don't, shit means you got a black soul gem that doesn't break after using the soul within. Go fuck up a random bandit while he has soul trap on him and bam you got a grand soul for fucking free.

Shopkeeper's being a jew and running out of money? No fucking problem.
Start from Riverwood>Whiterun>Riften>Windhelm>Winterhold>Dawnstar>Morthal>Solitude>Markarth>Falkreath, those arrows meaning fast travel to those shitty ass cities, sell your shit and once you're at the Riverwood general store and that jew-faggot Lucan will have reset his amount of gold again.

Shit, you feeling a little weak? Motherfucker go to Riverwood, get that faggot ass wood-elf as your companion, train your archery 5/5 with him, demand that longeared bastard to show his pockets to you and take the fucking money back. Now go on a little adventure with that faggot to Fort Amol. Fucking head to prison after fucking shit up with your nigger Faendal and hit the prison for some buttrape, pick up the bound bow tome and learn that shit. Fucking use that spell from now on, summon your bow, shoot shit and watch as you get levels (repeat that archery training with Falion) in archery and conjuration and get the perks to improve your damage. Bonus points for crafting two gold rings and two diamond tiaras, enchanting them with +x% Archery to get all Legolas up on your enemies and giving one ring and one tiara to Falion.

At some point your skill with bows will surpass that of Falion. It's time to ditch that treeloving faggot and get a real archer as your buddy, head to motherfucking Jorvaskkr, complete the Companion's questline if you haven't already you retard and get some sweet milf ass in the form of a ginger bitch with the name Aela. Bitch will be your friend till the ends of time.

Until your skill with bows surpasses hers, then it's time to make a choice, do you continue adventuring with this hot ass milf at your side or you get back with your brother from another mother, Falion because there ain't no more better followers who could teach you to dish out destruction with bows, if you want training every level you got to Riften and fuck some shit up for the locals by joining the thieves guild, doing some shit here and there and then you'll have access to some elf faggot who became a thief because he was too bored of being a fancy lord, nigger what the fuck is that all about, the moment I hit 100 in archery I sent a foot long dildo straight up this faggot's ear.

#23 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for your input? You actually covered quite a bit there and I was impressed. Learned a few things from you as well. Much appreciated.

#24 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

You're fucking retarded, just get the transmute spell tome (some bandit nest west of Whiterun, whatever you can look it up in the wiki), buy some iron ore, transmute it into gold ore, smelt it into bars and then smelt one bar into "Gold Ring (2)". Why? Because jewellery gives you quicker more smithing experience than iron daggers does and then all you have do to repeat the process is to enchant the two rings with whichever enchantment makes the most money that you have, then sell the rings and bam, you got a buttload of money.

All smithing provides the same xp...

#25 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

All smithing provides the same xp...

No you faggot.

Craft an iron dagger, watch how much the xp bar moves.
Now take a motherfucking gold bad and craft two gold rings in one go, fucking xp bar goes up quicker than your boner during that scene where Ryan Gosling gets all Omar Little on Christina Hendrick's fat ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users