• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#26 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

Yeah it crafts double, which makes sense since you are crafting two items instead of one. It is more work to do the same thing. You get the same exact amount of exp gain for each craft, your method of transmutation just makes it take 1/2 the amount of iron necessary.

Mind if I add this method as an alternative to the main guide located in the first post?

#27 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

Yo whatever, making bling is fucking dope.

#28 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

Yo whatever, making bling is fucking dope.

It has been added, thank you for your contributions!

#29 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:56 AM

Nice guide. Well done Posted Image

#30 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

Thank you SIda... I am working on a rather complicated build right now and that is why it has been so long since the last update. Its not one I can work out in my head I have to take time testing. Restarting. Testing. Restarting. Ect... lol

#31 davidh93

davidh93
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

love the game, so open ended. Kind of dissappointed that the main storyline is slightly short

#32 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

love the game, so open ended. Kind of dissappointed that the main storyline is slightly short

That being said it is still longer than most games campaigns lol.

#33 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found an awesome rendition of the Skyrim theme song and I thought I would share it.

Check out this Spoiler of Jason Yang on his violin.
Spoiler

Gotta give the kid some props, he did an excellent job.

Edited by Jaxxen, 05 January 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#34 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Level 100 Enchanting + Level 100 Alchemy

Potion of Fortify Enchanting -> Gear of Fortify Alchemy -> Potion of Fortify Enchanting -> Gear of Fortify Alchemy
Do this loop until you get +29% alchemy and +32% enchanting potions.

Now with your uber enchanting you make
Gloves with Fortify Smithing/Alchemy
Ring with Fortify Smithing/Alchemy
Necklace with Fortify Smithing/Alchemy
Circlet with Fortify Alchemy
Chest Piece with Fortify Smithing
Fortify Smithing Potions

Make Gear
Enchant Gear
?????????
Profit

#35 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

That is a pretty helpful guide, mind if I add it to the main page?

#36 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

Go ahead, feel free to edit as you see fit.

#37 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

I liked the cities of Oblivion better and the item layout screen better. Sure skyrim is more expansive and better graphics and all, but I sorta miss the familiarity of Oblivion.

But one word: DRAGONS!

#38 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

Black Sacrament

Sweet Mother,
sweet Mother,
send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood and fear.

Edited by Jaxxen, 07 January 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#39 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

#40 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

Full facelift to the first post. This is the first major update to the thread and I think it makes everything look much cleaner and organized.

#41 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

Added another Archetype and tweaked the formatting a little.

#42 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:46 AM

Looks a lot neater with the spoilers.

#43 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

Thank you! It was a lot of work but it makes it look so clean. :rolleyes:

#44 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

I've updated the thread quite a bit and I tweaked to formatting more. Only one addition in the latest version.

#45 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright here's the deal. I'm working on my OBLIVIAN WALKER achievement and what i've noticed is that this achievement is not fair at all. I've run into many glitches and bug's that are not funny in the slightest. The part where you have to go and have a drinking contest... i finish the drinking contest but my character will not pass out so i can start the quest. Im level 81 and im a werewolf but someone told me none of that matters, i should pass out regardless but it just wont.

the problem im having right now is that there are 17 daedric artifacts and you need at least 15 for this achievement.

the skeleton key does not count...
the one you get when you have the drinking contest, i cant get because the f'ker wont pass out
AND NOW to top it all off im trying to do the "a daedrics best friend" where you go looking for some missing dog or something. But first i need to speak with Lod in Falkreath to start the quest.
well i fast travel there and then i find him... on the floor... dead...
i can somewhat remember this... he was attacked by a dragon and died when i was around level 35.

so that makes 3 artifacts that either dont count or i cant get. bringing my total to 14 not 15. You gotta be f'king kidding me.

any help or ideas?

#46 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

Alright here's the deal. I'm working on my OBLIVIAN WALKER achievement and what i've noticed is that this achievement is not fair at all. I've run into many glitches and bug's that are not funny in the slightest. The part where you have to go and have a drinking contest... i finish the drinking contest but my character will not pass out so i can start the quest. Im level 81 and im a werewolf but someone told me none of that matters, i should pass out regardless but it just wont.

the problem im having right now is that there are 17 daedric artifacts and you need at least 15 for this achievement.

the one you get when you have the drinking contest, i cant get because the f'ker wont pass out
AND NOW to top it all off im trying to do the "a daedrics best friend" where you go looking for some missing dog or something. But first i need to speak with Lod in Falkreath to start the quest.
i can somewhat remember this... he was attacked by a dragon and died when i was around level 35.

so that makes 3 artifacts that either dont count or i cant get. bringing my total to 14 not 15. You gotta be f'king kidding me.

any help or ideas?

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about Lod being dead in Falkreath, you simply need to go either to an earlier save where he is alive or start a new game.
The other two are the quests a Night to Remember and Boethia's Calling which are both glitched horribly bad and require patches to complete that have not yet been implements. There isn't much you can do about Boethia's Calling besides trying to take a bunch of different companions to the Pillar and sacrifice them. Here are two guides that you may find useful:

A Night To Remember
Boethiah's Calling

#47 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

any help or ideas?

You can try using some console commands to complete stages of the quests you're having trouble with. I haven't had these issues myself, so I'm not too sure on the details of how to fix this.
The guides in which Yung posted have the codes at the bottom of the articles.

#48 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

You can try using some console commands to complete stages of the quests you're having trouble with. I haven't had these issues myself, so I'm not too sure on the details of how to fix this.
The guides in which Yung posted have the codes at the bottom of the articles.

That is actually only helpful if you have the PC version of the game, if you have a console version then console commands will not work for that. :(

#49 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Yeah i play on Xbox. Wow it just totally raises my blood pressure when i encounter bugs like these. A bear stuck in a rock... falling through the map.... even the damn dragon i killed and now the bones still fly around skyrim terrorizing everything it meets because it is now "unkillable". These are all funny. But not being able to complete my achievement gives me anxiety. its the only one i need!

#50 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

Well it just so happens that I have a bunch of different Archetype builds you could try out in my first post so you can at least play a different style this play through and it'll be less boring and less of a headache. The Blood Mage Archetype is the hardest but I think it is my favorite. Maybe you could try that build out and tell me what you think. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users