500k Battledome Set:
Spoiler

3mil Battledome Set:
Spoiler

50mil Battledome Set:
Spoiler

OLD OUTDATED GUIDE (More builds just be wary of prices):

Spoiler

Edited by Yung, 15 December 2013 - 06:26 AM.

#2 Faerhii

Faerhii
  • 182 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

Nice guide! I like to fight in the BD, but I'm clueless as to what items to use. Thanks! :3

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

Bit of a jump from 600k to 10m.

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

Wait until you see the next jump

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:50 PM

There is not a lot of middle ground here but I am going to work on squeezing something in around the 2-5mil range.

Wait until you see the next jump

Yeah no kidding... the next range brings us straight to the 50mil+ mark... then its all the way to 1-2bil.

#6 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

Just a bit of an intermediate for the 600k - 10m gap:

Constant: Hanso Charisma Charm

Constant: Brynns/Yblaster

Defence: Sophie's Magic Hat/Devious Top Hat and Cane

Healing: Greater Healing Scroll/Helm of Recovery

Stealing: Purple Sticky Hand - I rarely use this lolol.

Freezing: I mainly do 1P so I have Randomly Firing Freeze Ray - but if you wanna do 2P as well then you should probably just stick with Scroll of Freezing. 20% break isn't too bad.

Bombs: I don't really use bombs, 'cuz I'm lazy to buy and equip single use items before every battle, but the only bomb worth getting right now is Ghostkerbomb I think. Honey Potion just isn't worth it.

Total cost: ~2.5m

-----------------------------

Upgrades: Most of the following will cost millions and your set will shoot well over 10m, but just for reference:

Constant: A Sword of anagram. As to which then you can decide for yourself.

Defence: Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield - 8.1m - pair with Hanso and you have full dark, full light and 5 of every other icon types. Sounds good to me. This is why I suggest sticking with Hanso for a while more until you can afford a Sword of anagram.

Stealing: I suppose you can try and go for Robe of Thievery.

Healing: this is troublesome. After 50hp heal, you can either try and go for Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic, (which requires 500 int) or if your HP is over 500 you may opt to be lazy and stingy and just get Velm's Healing Potion hahahaha.

Oh I forgot to add:

Upgrades for bomb: like I mentioned, the only bomb worth getting aside from the single-use is Ghostkerbomb, which is around 7.2m I think. Then again it will rocket your set into the 10m+ region straight away

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Is there anyway to fix the first post here? I have no idea what happened.

The same time chipndale wrote out the post above I had wrote out two or three new sets and now I can't see any of it amidst the html. -_-

#8 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

Is there anyway to fix the first post here? I have no idea what happened.

Just copy all of the HTML, paste it somewhere (pastehtml is good; your browser might warn you about it being a dangerous website, but only because people use it to do bad things, it's otherwise perfectly safe), and then just generate the HTML page. From there, you can just copy the now beautifully formatted content and paste it right back into Codex's advanced editor and it should work like a charm.

#9 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

Here you go Jaxxen :)

-----------------------------

This guide is designed to aid you in developing a good set that will help you in both 1p and 2p. While your set can be fine tuned for whichever style you prefer a good common middle ground is always handy. I will be adding more sets when I have the time. Between this thread, the other thread, work, and life I am spread a little thin. Expect much more released for this thread shortly.

100k Battledome Set
Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing opponent gets this weapon)<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Constant - Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer - 6k (9 Icons, 3air, 3earth, 3physical)
Constant - Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer - 6k (9 Icons, 3air, 3earth, 3physical)
Healer - Bronze Scorchstone - 8k (Heals 15 HP)
Bomb - Brain Muffin - 4.5k (15 icons, 5earth, 5light, 5physical SINGLE USE)
Bomb - Brain Muffin - 4.5k (15 icons, 5earth, 5light, 5physical SINGLE USE)<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Defense - Downsize - 5.5k (50% of all Icons DEFENSE)
Shield - Lead Shield - 19k (Defends 13 icons, 5earth, 5water, 3physical)
Total Price of Set: 83,500 Neopoints

This set is a pretty cheap way to stand a chance against the early opponents in the Battle Dome 1p ranks and in very beginner stages of 2p. With a decently trained pet this is still an okay combination to have and can be an inexpensive way to BD while saving for a higher ranged set.

250k Battledome Set
Constant - Golden Compass - 50k (9 Icons, 3fire, 3light, 3air - Defends from 3 dark icons)
Constant - Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer - 6k (9 Icons, 3air, 3earth, 3physical)
Freezer - Snowglobe Staff - 90k (6 icons, 3 water, 3light - 100% Defense breaks for rest of battle - Icy Snowball - Yellow Snowball - Breaks for rest of battle)
Bomb - Fire Muffin - 1.8k (12 Icons, 4fire, 4light, 4physical - SINGLE USE)
Defense - Downsize - 5.5k (50% of all Icons DEFENSE)
Healer - Blue Scorchstone - 50k (Heals 30 HP)
Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing opponent gets this weapon)
Bomb - Chocolate Chip Battle Biscuit - 1k (12 icons, 4air, 4earth, 4physical - SINGLE USE)
Total Price of Set: 234,300 Neopoints

There are some cheaper substitutes however I recommend sticking with the Golden Compass Constant as you get the added defense from a common icon type. This early on in the Battledome you probably will not be spending much time defending so Downsize and your available Faerie Abilities will aid you a great deal but beyond that an actual shield should not be necessary besides for 1p specific battles.

600k Battledome Set
Reflect -
Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Constant - Ramtors Spellbook - 120k (10 icons, 5light, 5dark)
Constant - Scuzzys Comb - 100k (10 icons, 5light, 5physical)
Healer - Blue Scorchstone
- 50k (Heals 30 HP)
Freezer - Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently)
Shield - Sophies Magic Hat - 125k (Defends 14 icons, 3fire, 5earth, 3dark, 3physical)
Total Price of Set: 570,000 Neopoints<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">
This is probably the strongest combination of Weapons for the price range. You may find some cheaper alternatives to the Bomb, or have a different non-breakable freezer choice but besides that this is an awesome set for the price range. Sophies Magic Hat is going to cripple most weapons used against you at this range. Besides a single upgrade here or there to your set loadout this is going to be your set until you start making jumps into the 10m+ sets. This is a good strong set that shouldn't be sneered at due to its versatility.

Defense - Thick Smoke Bomb - 15k (100% blocker - SINGLE USE) <br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Bomb - Honey Potion - 650k (14-16 icons, 13 earth, 1-3physical)
Dual Duty - Hanso Charisma Charm - 575k (10 icons, 5light, 5earth - BLOCKS all dark)
Freezer -
Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently)
Healer - Greater Healing Scroll - 90k (Heals for up to 50HP with no overheal)
Shield - Sophies Magic Hat - 125k (Defends 14 icons, 3fire, 5earth, 3dark, 3physical)<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Constant - Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting - 870k (13 icons, 3fire, 3earth, 2light, 5physical)<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Bomb - Water Muffin - 6k (15 icons, 5earth, 5water, 5physical)<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Total Price of Set: 2,406,000 Neopoints<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; "><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">This is a good mid-ranged set that provides two constants, two bombs, a shield, great healer, and a good freezer. While the price tag is a bit steep the Honey Potion is a Once Per Battle Bomb that can be swapped out for a cheaper 15 icon Bomb such as the Brain Muffin or Water Muffin lowering the cost under 2mil. The Hanso Charisma Charm is a great dual duty weapon that can work as a Constant for blocking all dark (very common icon type) and hitting for 10 icons each turn.<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">
10m Defensive Battledome Set

Reflect - Prickly Potion - 250k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3fire - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Reflect - Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Healer - Purple Schorchstone - 2mil (Heals 50 icons - Once per battle)
Freezer - Randomly Firing Freeze Ray - 200k (4icons, 2air, 2water - 50% chance to freeze - Vanishes after freezing for rest of battle)
Defense - Thick Smoke Bomb - 15k (100% blocker - SINGLE USE)
Shield - Pirate Captains Hat - 4.2mil (Defends ALL earth, ALL light, 5fire)
Constant - Portable Kiln - 3.1mil (11 icons, 11fire)
Total Price of Set: 9,860,500 Neopoints
<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; "><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">Yes I know for the 10m range having only one constant that does a single icon type is not ideal. This set is really set for defending from 2p opponents that have 40mil+ BD sets. It is also geared to help deal with most higher end 1p BD opponents. Using your opponents strength against them is the appeal to the Reflect weapons even though they are lacking in icons they can still pack a massive punch if timed properly. The Portable Kiln is only really stopped if your opponent knows and plans to stop fire icons before entering battle. While though fire icons are getting more consistent with the Sword of Reif coming into the picture. The Portable Kiln is a good and fairly cheap alternative. You can easily swap out the reflection weapons for others such as Ramtors Spell Book and Ring of the Devilpuss and the value of the set remians around the same. Experiment a little and do what works best for your playing strategy.<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; "><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">-Reserved for updating purposes-

-------------------------

Guys, for a shield before Hubrid Nox, should I go with Patched Magic Hat or Sophies Magic Hat? I was thinking since I'm gonna get HCC anw, might as well get PMH instead of SMH since SMH's 3 dark block kinda overlaps with HCC. What do you guys think? :/

#10 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

There were still some stuff wrong in chipndales so i fixed it up a bit.

This guide is designed to aid you in developing a good set that will help you in both 1p and 2p. While your set can be fine tuned for whichever style you prefer a good common middle ground is always handy. I will be adding more sets when I have the time. Between this thread, the other thread, work, and life I am spread a little thin. Expect much more released for this thread shortly.

100k Battledome Set
Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing opponent gets this weapon
Healer - Bronze Scorchstone - 8k (Heals 15 HP)
Shield - Lead Shield - 19k (Defends 13 icons, 5earth, 5water, 3physical)
This set is a pretty cheap way to stand a chance against the early opponents in the Battle Dome 1p ranks and in very beginner stages of 2p. With a decently trained pet this is still an okay combination to have and can be an inexpensive way to BD while saving for a higher ranged set.

250k Battledome Set
Constant - Golden Compass - 50k (9 Icons, 3fire, 3light, 3air Defends from 3 dark icons)
Freezer - Snowglobe Staff - 90k (6 icons, 3 water, 3light - 100% Defense breaks for rest of battle - Icy Snowball - Yellow Snowball - Breaks for rest of battle)
Bomb - Fire Muffin - 1.8k (12 Icons, 4fire, 4light, 4physical - SINGLE USE)
Healer - Blue Scorchstone - 50k (Heals 30 HP)
Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing, opponent gets this weapon)
Bomb - Chocolate Chip Battle Biscuit - 1k (12 icons, 4air, 4earth, 4physical - SINGLE USE)
There are some cheaper substitutes however I recommend sticking with the Golden Compass Constant as you get the added defense from a common icon type. This early on in the Battledome you probably will not be spending much time defending so Downsize and your available Faerie Abilities will aid you a great deal but beyond that an actual shield should not be necessary besides for 1p specific battles.

600k Battledome Set
Reflect -
Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Healer - Blue Scorchstone
- 50k (Heals 30 HP)
Freezer - Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently)
Shield - Sophies Magic Hat - 125k (Defends 14 icons, 3fire, 5earth, 3dark, 3physical
)
Total Price of Set: 570,000 Neopoints
This is probably the strongest combination of Weapons for the price range. You may find some cheaper alternatives to the Bomb, or have a different non-breakable freezer choice but besides that this is an awesome set for the price range. Sophies Magic Hat is going to cripple most weapons used against you at this range. Besides a single upgrade here or there to your set loadout this is going to be your set until you start making jumps into the 10m+ sets. This is a good strong set that shouldn't be sneered at due to its versatility.

2.5m Battledome Set

Bomb - Honey Potion - 650k (14-16 icons, 13 earth, 1-3physical)
Dual Duty - Hanso Charisma Charm - 575k (10 icons, 5light, 5earth - BLOCKS all dark)
Freezer -
Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently)
Shield - Sophies Magic Hat - 125k (Defends 14 icons, 3fire, 5earth, 3dark, 3physical)

Constant - Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting - 870k (13 icons, 3fire, 3earth, 2light, 5physical)
Bomb - Water Muffin - 6k (15 icons, 5earth, 5water, 5physical)
Total Price of Set: 2,406,000 Neopoints
This is a good mid-ranged set that provides two constants, two bombs, a shield, great healer, and a good freezer. While the price tag is a bit steep the Honey Potion is a Once Per Battle Bomb that can be swapped out for a cheaper 15 icon Bomb such as the Brain Muffin or Water Muffin lowering the cost under 2mil. The Hanso Charisma Charm is a great dual duty weapon that can work as a Constant for blocking all dark (very common icon type) and hitting for 10 icons each turn.
10m Defensive Battledome Set
Reflect - Prickly Potion - 250k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3fire - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Reflect - Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Healer - Purple Schorchstone - 2mil (Heals 50 icons - Once per battle)
Freezer - Randomly Firing Freeze Ray - 200k (4icons, 2air, 2water - 50% chance to freeze - Vanishes after freezing for rest of battle)

Yes I know for the 10m range having only one constant that does a single icon type is not ideal. This set is really set for defending from 2p opponents that have 40mil+ BD sets. It is also geared to help deal with most higher end 1p BD opponents. Using your opponents strength against them is the appeal to the Reflect weapons even though they are lacking in icons they can still pack a massive punch if timed properly. The Portable Kiln is only really stopped if your opponent knows and plans to stop fire icons before entering battle. While though fire icons are getting more consistent with the Sword of Reif coming into the picture. The Portable Kiln is a good and fairly cheap alternative. You can easily swap out the reflection weapons for others such as Ramtors Spell Book and Ring of the Devilpuss and the value of the set remians around the same. Experiment a little and do what works best for your playing strategy.

#11 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

Jaxxen, for your 10m set, why'd you choose PSS? I'd go with Helm of Recovery or GHS. Is the overheal really worth 1.9m difference? :/

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

First off thank you guys SO much for doing this while I was at work. I greatly appreciate and +rep for you both.

chipndale - To answer your question at that range yes, the over heal really is worth the difference in cost. As I have stated though there is a lot that can be swapped out in these. The best sets I have above are the 600k and 2.5mil for power to cost ratios.

Jaxxen, for your 10m set, why'd you choose PSS? I'd go with Helm of Recovery or GHS. Is the overheal really worth 1.9m difference? :/

More specifically for a Defensive build the overheal should be an obvious choice preference.

Added the 50m range today. Working on creating the ultimate set... Should I go mid ranged or spring for the best of the best? Attack Pea class weapons are so darn expensive!

#13 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

Today I added the first Elite Class Battledome Set... pretty much the dream set for everyone. Everything in that is the best of the best that is released to the public that is actually attainable. I know Naralus and the Darigan Sword of Death are more powerful, neither weapon is for sale and only one exists of each. The Naralus is also now extinct as the only player to ever receive this fabled weapon had their account iced years ago. As far as attainable this weapon set I have listed above is pretty much the best you can hope for and the best in the game.

#14 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

*look at the newly posted elite set*

*look at bank balance*

sigh................

#15 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

*look at the newly posted elite set*

*look at bank balance*

sigh................

Yeah but that is seriously about the best that you can get. Prices only ever go up on these types of items unfortunately.

You can get the Wand of the Dark Faerie by completing Jhudora Quest level 50

You can get Illusens Staff by completing Illusens Quest level 50.

It is NOT easy to accomplish but that would be (more than likely) a more cost effective way to acquire these items.

So you do have a few ways that you can just earn these naturally and through a LOT of luck and work.
Moehog Skull can be earned from ANY Halloween Scratchcard but the odds are astronomical. You actually have better odds in winning the Lucky Streak Avatar.

#16 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Yeah but that is seriously about the best that you can get. Prices only ever go up on these types of items unfortunately.

You can get the Wand of the Dark Faerie by completing Jhudora Quest level 50

You can get Illusens Staff by completing Illusens Quest level 50.

It is NOT easy to accomplish but that would be (more than likely) a more cost effective way to acquire these items.

So you do have a few ways that you can just earn these naturally and through a LOT of luck and work.
Moehog Skull can be earned from ANY Halloween Scratchcard but the odds are astronomical. You actually have better odds in winning the Lucky Streak Avatar.

I will have to disagree with you there. Not only is completing all 50 levels of either quest tree a daunting (and almost impossible) task, it arguably could cost much more than the estimated 100-300 million these items are worth. If you want them, just save the NP and buy them.

#17 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

I will have to disagree with you there. Not only is completing all 50 levels of either quest tree a daunting (and almost impossible) task, it arguably could cost much more than the estimated 100-300 million these items are worth. If you want them, just save the NP and buy them.

It could arguably be much cheaper to make it to Level 50 provided you were very lucky.

#18 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

It could arguably be much cheaper to make it to Level 50 provided you were very lucky.

I would have to agree with nymh... It's widely known that you would be much better off simply buying the weapons with pure.

Not only would it be more expensive, but you are also gambling on the fact that you can get the desired r99 item before the quest expires, which is not a very long time.

also, why no anagram swords? They're the best thing to hit the BD since...... umm... in a really long time. they work great for both 1p and 2p

#19 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:55 PM

I would have to agree with nymh... It's widely known that you would be much better off simply buying the weapons with pure.

Not only would it be more expensive, but you are also gambling on the fact that you can get the desired r99 item before the quest expires, which is not a very long time.

also, why no anagram swords? They're the best thing to hit the BD since...... umm... in a really long time. they work great for both 1p and 2p

Again I was just stating how you COULD get both through their respective Faerie Quests, and how it COULD be cheaper than buying it out right.

I've not done a really offensive style BD set that would include the Anagrams, however please take note that I did include Kelpbeards Trident that does only slight different icons than the Sword of Tawre and costs 3mil less. They do the same number of icons, and average to the same icons per turn.

Furthermore, my guide here has been to provide the best possible weapons for each respective price range set. The Anagram Swords are wonderful additions to the Battledome however the only one that is least likely to get blocked here is the Sword of Tawre and Kelpbeards Trident. Kelpbeards Trident is trading very blockable physical icons for harder to block water icons. Since most everyone is geared to stop dark, fire, earth, light, air, and water bring up the forefront for slipping icons past defense in 2p. Due to the difference in price tag alone is why I am suggesting the Kelpbeards Trident of the Sword of Ari. Since Pteri's have a natural 40% defense to Air Icons, it also hurts the comparison. Let face it, not many opponents go into a battle with the U-Bend of Great Justice equipped ready to stop your Water Icons. There are more than likely going to have a Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield to stifle your light and block some of every Anagram Sword besides the Sword of Reif and Sword of Skardsen. Hanso Charisma Charm is a staple to any BD set so expect to have your Sword of Skardsen killed to just the easily blockable physical icons. That leaves the Sword of Reif which is shut down by the Slippery Floor Potion a one use solution to kill your attack. The Flame Reflectozap is being more of a staple now because of the limitations in fire icon defenses and since it reflects 75% of fire damage back at you it makes using Fire Icons more dangerous as your opponents are thinking you'll try and use the hard to block fire and come prepared to douse it.

Just my opinion based on what I have witnessed in the Battledome. Correct me if I am wrong. :)

#20 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Good guide for introducing people :)

But can you please tell me why do you include PCC? I mean, there are a lot of pteris and Hubrid Nox Memorial Shields out there.

#21 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:02 AM

Good guide for introducing people :)

But can you please tell me why do you include PCC? I mean, there are a lot of pteris and Hubrid Nox Memorial Shields out there.

That was actually from an earlier set I had started then wiped out... thanks for point that out. I will make proper adjustments shortly.

It should all be fairly good to go at this point. If anyone has any questions or needs advice just post here and I will get to it as efficiently as possible.

#22 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:20 AM

for the 1b set: why mskull? wouldn't it make more sense to include a multi-freezer instead? (given at that point you probably have enough hp to make a single-use freezer pointless and if not those 250M would better be invested in upping your hp to get there)

also:

that's not true, mskull can only be gained from pustravaganza+ - you cannot get it from the cheap ones as those don't have the "win a weapon" prize at all

Edited by DoNotAnnoyMe, 05 January 2012 - 05:25 AM.

#23 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

The Moehog Skull CAN be received from any of the Halloween Scratch Cards as per TNT in the #473 Editorial where they said:

*pokes* So, I've been wondering (along with numerous others, I'm sure): where does a Moehog Skull actually come from? Can you really get them from a Pustravaganza or Rotting Riches Scratchcard, and if so are they still obtainable? Please remove my username. ~username removed
It is possible to get a Moehog Skull from any of the Haunted Woods scratchcards, however this happens VERY rarely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for your other question, the reason why I included the Moehog Skull is because it maintains that it is still a 100% freezer where as Ice Dice and Slumberberry Potion are not. Ice Dice is expensive at 75m for a 25% chance to freeze per turn... You are giving up half of your attack every turn trying to use it to freeze your opponent to Berserk + Gbomb + Constant your next turn. Slumberberry Potion has an even lower freeze rate granted it does include offensive icons with 10 water icons, this still does not compensate for the 8-14 icons lost by using it at this level of the Battledome. Yes the Moehog Skull is Once Per Battle but it 100% freezes, attacks for 15 icons, and defends for 10. This weapon is a bomb that is statistically smarter to use as it hits your opponent, granted at the level with a mediocre attack, and then freezes them setting you up to destroy them on your next turn.

I even linked the Editorial where they stated it can be from any Haunted Fairgrounds Scratch Card. . . its just MUCH more likely to be one of the rarer cards that have more of those symbols.

#24 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

This thread has also had a facelift to make it much easier to read. Enjoy guys.

#25 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

100k Battledome Set
Healer - Bronze Scorchstone - 8k (Heals 15 HP) Might as well swap this for a GHS
Shield - Lead Shield - 19k (Defends 13 icons, 5earth, 5water, 3physical) If you have Brain Muffins you should have a Thick Smoke Bomb instead of these defense items

250k Battledome Set
Constant - Golden Compass - 50k (9 Icons, 3fire, 3light, 3air Defends from 3 dark icons)
Freezer - Snowglobe Staff - 90k (6 icons, 3 water, 3light - 100% Defense breaks for rest of battle - Icy Snowball - Yellow Snowball - Breaks for rest of battle) Alternative Freezing Scroll
Bomb - Fire Muffin - 1.8k (12 Icons, 4fire, 4light, 4physical - SINGLE USE) If you buy bombs might as well get 15 iconers
Healer - Blue Scorchstone - 50k (Heals 30 HP) GHS
Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing, opponent gets this weapon)
Bomb - Chocolate Chip Battle Biscuit - 1k (12 icons, 4air, 4earth, 4physical - SINGLE USE) If you buy bombs might as well get 15 iconers

750k Battledome Set

Reflect - Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats) Or Prickly
Healer - Blue Scorchstone - 50k (Heals 30 HP) GHS
Freezer - Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently) Or Snowglobe
Total Price of Set: 570,000 Neopoints

2.5m Battledome Set

Bomb - Honey Potion - 650k (14-16 icons, 13 earth, 1-3physical)
Freezer - Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently) Or Snowglobe
Constant - Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting - 870k (13 icons, 3fire, 3earth, 2light, 5physical) Or the NQ/Ylana items
Bomb - Water Muffin - 6k (15 icons, 5earth, 5water, 5physical)
Total Price of Set: 2,406,000 Neopoints

10m Defensive Battledome Set Defensive Set?

Reflect
- Prickly Potion - 250k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3fire - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)
Healer - Purple Schorchstone - 2mil (Heals 50 icons - Once per battle) IMO don't change your healer

55m Battledome Set

Stealer - Rainbow Sticky Hand - 3mil (87% Chance to Steal, Goes to opponent after Steal) Useless, train and get your 100% robe
Shield - Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield - 8mil (Defends 20 icons+, Blocks All Light, 5water, 5air, 5earth, 5physical)
Freezer - Magical Marbles of Mystery - 7.5mil (100%, 3 icons, 3physical)
Bomb - Ghostkerbomb - 7.25mil (21-30 icons, 10fire, 10earth, 1-10physical)
Constant - Kelpbeards Trident - 8mil (17-24 icons, 12water, 5physical, possibly 7additional water)
Constant - Sword of Reif - 10.5mil (17-24 icons, 15fire, 2-9physical)
Healer - Bag of Healing Dust - 10mil (50% Max HP heal)
Total Price of Set: 54,265,000 Neopoints

In my opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users