Photo

Kiss The Mortog Glitch [Still Works]

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 PipMarket

PipMarket
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

Feel free to merge this with the locked topic. A moderator closed the last topic because he felt it didn't work anymore. I tried it while reading through the topic without realizing it had already been locked. Fortunately, I didn't dismiss the glitch and went ahead and tried it out. As of Jan 3 2012 it's verified as still working using Chrome.

Basically, you just go to the 'Kiss the Mortog' game and double click on the first frog. You should get an error page saying you refreshed too quickly. Press 'back' on the browser, double click the frog, press back, double click the frog. After 3-4 times, go back and click the frog once.

You will skip to the furthest level you would have achieved if you had continuously clicked the same frog. It may skip to level 2,3,4 or further depending on how many clicks were made. NP will be consumed for each click. This is a sort of timesaver method, but I don't think it will actually increase your chances of getting to the avatar. I tried this and got the avatar on the third try, but I'm fairly sure it was just luck and not a result of using this glitch.

Feel free to delete this or merge it with the locked topic if you feel it's no longer relevant or useful.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

The thread was closed for a reason.

You do not know better than the collective knowledge of all our programmers, moderators and, particularly importantly, me.

#3 PipMarket

PipMarket
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

Sweeney,
I would consider it debatable if it were simply my opinion that it still works. I also wasn't aware a single moderator's post counted as the consensus of which you speak. I did, however, test the method given in the previous topic and found that it still works. If this is somehow insulting, then this topic can be closed and I will stop leaving this type of feedback. I simply felt this information would be helpful to know.

Edited by PipMarket, 03 January 2012 - 02:30 PM.

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

It is unfathomable to me that it can possibly be so hard to spell Sweeney.

It's not debatable whether it works. Of course it works.
What it isn't, is a glitch.

#5 PipMarket

PipMarket
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Fixed. I'm not here to argue semantics. If it is irrelevant the mods can just trash this thread.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

Fixed. I'm not here to argue semantics. If it is irrelevant the mods can just trash this thread.

I'm sure they may.

My post still stands.

#7 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

I'm sure they may.

My post still stands.

My posts sit.

Thank you for the info, pip~

Edited by Junsu, 03 January 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

My posts sit.

Thank you for the info, pip~

Did you actually use the "information"? Or did you think your opinion would undermine me?

#9 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

Didn't work for me :/

#10 PipMarket

PipMarket
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Didn't work for me :/

I did this using Google Chrome. Don't worry about it if it doesn't work though. In my understanding, it's just another method of playing the game with the same result as if you had clicked the same frog repeatedly. I managed to grab the avatar after using this method, but I don't think those two events were necessarily related. Fairly positive this doesn't give you an advantage, but people are free to test it if they like.

#11 imishyou

imishyou
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

im just relying on the AP for this D:

#12 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

I already explained in the last thread that there is nothing special about these (so called) "glitches". The only thing different between the "glitches" is the rate of clicks you do to move through the game. There are no glitches in this game and there is nothing you can do to improve your odds (legally); increasing your click rate only speed up how long it takes for you to get lucky enough for the avatar. A proper analogy would be saying that you will win the lottery sooner by buying multiple lottery tickets at the same time compared to buying them one at a time. Both have the exact same odds, it is just one method requires less work.

#13 maleaco

maleaco
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

So what are the illegal ways to improve your odds?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users