• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

In the interest of keeping true to my word I bring you the new and improved overview of the Neggery Token to Neopoint Conversion via Google Doc. This is obviously just the first section.

NEGGERY TOKEN TO NEOPOINT CONVERSION

I forgot just how intensive writing stuff like this was, enjoy the update(s).

Here is the original guide written on January 15th, 2012 and last updated on February 06th, 2012

Spoiler

Edited by Yung, 21 July 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

Does anyone actually use the neggery for profit any more?
It's got to be one of the least efficient methods to make money ever. Even more so than score-sending.

#3 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:23 AM

Does anyone actually use the neggery for profit any more?
It's got to be one of the least efficient methods to make money ever. Even more so than score-sending.

I was actually thinking that Battledome users would find it more useful but since it has multiple applications I thought it best to post it here rather than in the Battledome Forum.

#4 Zioax

Zioax
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:34 AM

nice guide though

#5 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:40 AM

Rainbow Vanilla Negg - 600k, trade lot (gotten by mixing a Rainbow Negg and Vanilla Milkshake at the Cooking Pot)

It might also be useful/convenient to readers if you listed what neggs can be purchased from the Neggery also & how much negg tokens they cost to exchange o:

#6 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

It might also be useful/convenient to readers if you listed what neggs can be purchased from the Neggery also & how much negg tokens they cost to exchange o:

Why not just go to the neggery for that? Buying neggs through the neggery is pretty much pointless nowadays considering you can get all the neggs sold there for much cheaper on the TP.

#7 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

Why not just go to the neggery for that?

I was hesitating whether I should post the latter part because of that, but that's why I put it'd be convenient to readers, it's not a necessity though, true cX ~

#8 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Added the Neggery Neggs to the guide. :) Thanks for the suggestion Rainie.

#9 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

A tiny suggestion for the guide: put into table or excel form?
Words make me sleepy. xD

You can make a profit by getting armoured neggs or something and sell them right? (Not sure how negg profiting works, only heard from guildmates)

#10 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

You can make a profit by getting armoured neggs or something and sell them right? (Not sure how negg profiting works, only heard from guildmates)

Armoured Neggs are ~36.5k and cost 16 negg tokens to exchange so if you went by the guide you'd make a ~500nps profit from doing that x3~
The Neggery isn't a very good place to make profits actually from what I know, it's just more convenient if you have a lot of neggs (that can be exchanged for tokens) or something I suppose o:

#11 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

No not really, it is cheaper to go out and buy an Armoured Negg than to buy Neggs and go to the Neggery. Many Key Quest games reward Neggs and if you stockpile them then the Neggery is an option if you are training your pet or want an extra Lab Zap on a given day.

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

Fish Neggs?

What about them? They are an extremely rare retired Negg that is value by collectors in the 60m range. This overpriced Negg is worth 50 Negg Tokens and is really only suited for Galleries.

#13 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

I have added in the Neggery Negg Current Cost Ratio to the guide. Now you can quickly see how much it would cost to purchase Neggs and exchange them for Negg Tokens compared to current market rates for the Neggery Neggs.

#14 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

Tweaked the formatting, should be easier to read now.

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

A tiny suggestion for the guide: put into table or excel form?
Words make me sleepy. xD

Yeah, something like this would be a lot easier to read in a table.

#16 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:28 AM

Remind me to screenshot and get those tables put in here. I need to modify them a little bit but I think it will still work.

#17 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

Update: Added a Negg I missed in the Neggery Negg Current Cost Ratio section as well as made some minor formatting adjustments.

#18 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

If my speculation in the Festival of Neggs Y14 thread is correct, pertaining to the pages that Junjun posted linking the Neggery, then some of you may find this thread especially useful. It is a little outdated but not severely enough to cripple its functionality in the least.

#19 Goodboy

Goodboy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Good guide on prices, but i doubt people use the neggery for profit anymore...

#20 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Good guide on prices, but i doubt people use the neggery for profit anymore...

It's mainly a guide to save Neopoints so that you're not just blowing them without being informed.

Should make that the title of the thread, "Which Neggs should you buy to save Neopoints"

:lol:

#21 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

In the interest of keeping true to my word I bring you the new and improved overview of the Neggery Token to Neopoint Conversion via Google Doc. This is obviously just the first section.

I forgot just how intensive writing stuff like this was, enjoy the update(s).

Here is the original guide written on January 15th, 2012 and last updated on February 06th, 2012
Spoiler

#22 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

i just did this on my own minus the well written excell sheet. because i was wondering if it was better to buy cool neggs on the tp or neggs to buy cool neggs in the neggery.

you proved what i found also. 

side note.

might i suggest having all the numbers in the NP column round to .1 or  the single digit with no decimals? 

it would just make it easier to look at really quick.

#23 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

i just did this on my own minus the well written excell sheet. because i was wondering if it was better to buy cool neggs on the tp or neggs to buy cool neggs in the neggery.

you proved what i found also. 

side note.

might i suggest having all the numbers in the NP column round to .1 or  the single digit with no decimals? 

it would just make it easier to look at really quick.

Do you happen to know offhand the formula for rounding down like that?

#24 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Do you happen to know offhand the formula for rounding down like that?

...I believe it's called the ROUNDDOWN function

#25 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Okay take row 8 for example Lime Swirly Negg,

The formula for that is =SUM(B8/C8) how would I implement ROUNDDOWN correctly here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users