Photo

Problem with Abrosia..

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MrsUhmazing

MrsUhmazing
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

I'm having quite a few problems with it, first is that it won't let me use a proxy, it just keeps giving me an error message. Second it'll stop showing when it buys or misses something, for example I will start it up and for two hours it will show it bought nothing but then when I close out and check the account there is a ton of stuff that was bought. Third, Abrosia doesn't log out of my account when I shut it down.. like I closed Abrosia and the Neocodex Download Manager, and checked the account, sent the items to another account and when I checked later on there was more items even though I hadn't run the AB. What's going on?

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

Error messages help.

#3 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

try uninstalling and re-installing program manager?
I just ran it and had no problems.

#4 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Are you entering a proxy in the form of an IP address? "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx".The "stop showing what I bought" happened to me when I used it. If you scroll up/down in the log window, it'll usually make the text reappear. As for the third point, I can't imagine that being the program :/ Even if it doesn't log out, the program is closed, it won't buy anything.

#5 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:24 AM

I closed Abrosia and the Neocodex Download Manager, and checked the account, sent the items to another account and when I checked later on there was more items even though I hadn't run the AB. What's going on?

Abrosia wouldn't do this if it was closed. Could you possibly have had two instances of the program manager running at one time? That could explain why you were buying things that weren't showing up in the buy window and why you got new items after you closed it (since another instance would still have been open).

#6 MrsUhmazing

MrsUhmazing
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

Abrosia wouldn't do this if it was closed. Could you possibly have had two instances of the program manager running at one time? That could explain why you were buying things that weren't showing up in the buy window and why you got new items after you closed it (since another instance would still have been open).

Possibly. I know the account wasn't hacked or anything.. Who hacks an account and buys stuff and leaves it there without stealing the NPs. I just uninstalled it, I am going to reinstall today and see if that helps.

#7 jake310594

jake310594
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

Exception in thread Thread-178:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 693, in run
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 895, in processNextTaskItem
KeyError: '67'

have this error message when trying to use Abrosia?

Exception in thread Thread-178:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 693, in run
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 895, in processNextTaskItem
KeyError: '67'

have this error message when trying to use Abrosia?

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

http://www.neocodex....igloo-attic-ab/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users