My crack, help!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

This is totally embarrasing but still not as embarrassing as some of the other shit you guys post so here goes...

who here has experience with removing butt hair?
i first spotted hair on my butt when i was 13 and like an immature little brat, started shaving it.
I am regretting this now.
It has become very uncomfortable and itchy. I think my boyfriend has even started to notice but is too polite to say anything...
I just don't know what to do anymore, I have tried hair removal cream but no bueno....does anyone have the same problem?!
I will appreciate and take any advice into serious consideration.

This also brings up...Brazilian Waxing.
I hear it hurts alot but I am no bitch when it comes to pain so I will do whatever it takes to have a gloriously smooth butt crack.
Do I have better options?

Male, female, or tranny, please help!

#2 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

From experience Braizllian waxing doesn't hurt. Salons see this everyday and well equiped to deal with hair removal. Don't be embarrassed these ladies had to do it on each other in school. They have seen it all.

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:34 PM

You're not the only one. I have butt hair too and its become worse since I started shaving it a few years ago because I think I have ingrown hairs. Its so disgusting and I'm too embarrassed to be with my missus in the light incase she sees my hairy, pimply butt! Does anyone have any idea about how to remove these disgusting ingrown hairs from my butt? I can't tweeze them out because well, I can't really see whats going on down there! Thanks!

#5 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:34 PM

Girls and guys that shave are probably the most annoyed, as you keep putting time and effort etc into making it go away for a few days (if you're lucky). If I was doing that, I most likely would have drowned myself in the toliet or something after a while. BUT doing since you were like 13? That's insane...

The direction of your skins hair grains would be mutated or something and taken over your life, not to offend any girl here as me as a guy can understand your pain of what your going through as I went through the same thing, just not all that much. All I did during my youth was trim it, as to not make the direction of the hair growth get out of whack, and most guys would do that an so we find that not pleasant, so to do what you do is 'wow'.

But at least for you, you will always look good in the end. For most/average guys we look distastful not matter what effort we put into ourselves, I guess we just rely on a lot of confidence. I'm not one with much confidence, I realise its partly because of body image so I'
m just trying to change parts of me to make me feel better. For some girls I guess that's why you do it too.

Edited by Bone, 19 January 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#6 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

i seriously thought i was the only woman on earth who shaves her butt! i envy woman who have the luck of not being hairy!! i noticed it around the age of 15, so i decided to shave it..since then i have been shaving. its prickly and pimply! ew. i always consider trying permenant lazer hair removal, but i guess that's expensive... also emberrassing ofc :( sucks to be european -.-

Posted Image

#7 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

Oh Soul_stealer, you are a lifesaver.
I didn't even think of IPL

#8 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

lisa. i can tell you are a waxer or soon to be. if anything try this. i worked on a shoot with some male models a while back and the hair groomer and another model started to get so excited cuz they worked with each other on a gucci ad and the model was laughing cuz he had to shave the gucci emblem in his pubes and they were also talking about bleaching the bush. and how he had to walk around with bleach on bush. it was good convo, i tell you ....we were all laughing for a good 10 mins. so shave a jl in there somewhere and have fun.

yeah man, you are totally right. i should really take this with humor. if it just weren't so emberrassing... what do you think would look good as a symbol? a flower maybe? or a lightning bolt?

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:49 PM

1; Get it waxed. My Mrs has always had brazillians and there are a number of positives;
-The hair takes longer to grow back, as it is pulled out by the roots (most of them anyway) rather then simply cutting them off at skin level
-When the hair does grow back, it will grow back softer anyways.

I agree, waxing is probably your best bet with regards to all "butt hair." Try not to be embarrassed about the person doing the wax seeing you; they have seen it all and worse (at least that's what my aesthetician tells me!).

Also, for Strat you can try a product with salicylic acid made especially for ingrown hairs, I have used Tend Skin but I know there are others on the market. I haven't had any ingrown hairs in years.

#10 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Also, for Strat you can try a product with salicylic acid made especially for ingrown hairs, I have used Tend Skin but I know there are others on the market. I haven't had any ingrown hairs in years.

Thanks Nymh! I hope it works.... these fucking hairs.... OMFG

#11 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

I feel happy for you because you admitted your situation, it's usually really hard to do it. You shouldnt hate yourself because of that, love yourself the way you are, abandon the shaving idea, and have it hairy, I'm sure your boyfriend will like it and have a lot of pleasure...
On the other hand some of my friends said that brazilian waxing is ok, especially if you do hot waxing.

#12 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

I feel happy for you because you admitted your situation, it's usually really hard to do it. You shouldnt hate yourself because of that, love yourself the way you are, abandon the shaving idea, and have it hairy, I'm sure your boyfriend will like it and have a lot of pleasure...
On the other hand some of my friends said that brazilian waxing is ok, especially if you do hot waxing.

you are so so nice gen! ♥

#13 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

can i do this with a candle or is that a no

#14 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

#15 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

you are so so nice gen! ♥

Thanks Lisa ♥

can i do this with a candle or is that a no

I think you can try it, but be careful, because it might be dangerous and it might hurt... I mean, I never tried... Posted Image

#16 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfoJYBK5fpo

i hate how accurate this is

#17 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

I've ALWAYS had hair there. The sad part is, I've never shaved it a single time, but it's still thick and long. When I sweat, the hair there traps moisture and I get a terrible infection that causes it to bleed (I have to use diaper rash creams on it.) I figured that if I never shaved it, it wouldn't get thicker, but it does anyway :[

#18 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:14 PM

...No.

Hot Wax products designed for removing hair are specificaly designed for the purpose.

but some sickos pour hot candle wax on themselves anyways, you'd think it'd work the same...

#19 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:34 PM

i have so much respect for everyone after reading this.

giggle.

respect.

#20 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

i don't think it's appropriate to giggle about a thing like this... : /

#21 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

Just wait till she's old enough to have hair... :p

well true *lesigh*

#22 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:49 AM

QUESTION. Does it really matter if your shaved or not?

#23 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:00 AM

I love you all. My perception has changed, but I love you. I promise.

#24 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

you should cronus. not loving someone anymore because of some hair in the one or other unfortunate area, wouldn't be nice.

#25 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

As far as having a hairy ass goes,
Posted Image

And I relate to this entire thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users