that is not a recipe
:p!

let me start yours for you::

Ingredients
4 ounces of weed
etc
etc

Instructions
Take out your 4 ounces of weed - etc. etc.

#4 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

A duh. I wanted to make sure you had enough before I go all out typing the recipe. ;)

#5 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Normally, I'd ask my grandfather for this, but off hand I don't condone :p

#6 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm gonna be lazy and just link the recipe I usually use, since his is more in-depth and includes pics and what not. :)

My bf and I usually use 4oz, but I suppose you can use more or less depending on how potent you want them. (I wouldn't use too much if you don't smoke regularly.... xD)
If you have any other questions just go ahead and pm me

**** And you can use that butter with anything, not just brownies...... the possibilities are endless lol

Edited by Jabberwock, 20 January 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#7 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

In b4 thread closeure

#8 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

I use regular boxed brownie mix. Recipes usually call for vegetable oil, but we leech our weed in canola oil for about four days before making the brownies. So far I've only made brownies using already vaped weed, so I'm not 100% sure whether or not you'll have to heat it prior to soaking it in the oil since yours will be fresh. You'll want to have a 1:1 oil to weed ratio. When it comes time to make the brownies, strain the oil with cheesecloth, and use it in place of regular vegetable oil. No matter what the box says, make sure you cook them at 325°F. Happy baking! Posted Image

Edited by Trichomes, 20 January 2012 - 06:59 PM.

#9 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

Guys... this IS a rule violation to discuss. You know that, right?

#10 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

Guys... this IS a rule violation to discuss. You know that, right?

She's asking for a recipe, not where/how to obtain drugs.

#11 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

make sure you cook them at 325°F. Posted Image

Anything from 325-350ish is alright, anything hotter and you will fry the THC to hell :p

"185°C (365°F), this being the temperature from which THC - the main active ingredient in cannabis evaporates from the herb and blends with air being transformed into an inhalable form."

Seriously people lol they JUST posted a thread clarifying the matter..... xD

#12 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

In that case, I'm assuming the link I posted is just fine, right?

420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted. Additionally, Medical Marijuana patients are asked to refrain from using the site to solicit caregivers and/or collectives.

#13 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

I took a quick look, it seems ok to me. More like a big reference site where people can ask for advice... although I do feel the fact that it is dedicated to dope means that the advice is going to be one sided 'for' pot use. Personally, I am against it for a number of reasons, most of which involve members of my family who actively used/have used. Despite all the protests of it 'not affecting' people, my personal experiences with family members psycological states whilst on the drug seem to indicate otherwise. This however is not to be debated in this thread, as it is entirely unrelated so.... carry on.

Posted Image

#14 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way! :(
It really is amazing stuff, but I'll leave it at that. :)

Anyways, let me know how your brownies turn out polkadots

#15 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

I don't use, but many of my friends do. This recipe is the most like what we did.

2 sticks butter
6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
3 c. sugar
1 3/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp. vanilla
6 eggs
1 c. walnuts

Melt butter and chocolate in saucepan. Add sugar, mix. Add 1 egg at a time and stir well. Add flour, mix, then vanilla and walnuts. Pour onto cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees, 25-30 minutes.

What we did was wait until he used his grinder and the bottom was full of keef. Follow the directions for the butter and chocolate and once they're melted together, put in your keef (could probably fill up a ping pong ball). Make sure it's not boiling but just melted together and warm.

He got pretty high but I'm no pro, probably better recipes out there

#16 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

all the recipes i've heard of call for hash, which is not cheap, which is all i know about edibles.

aside from firecrackers. i made firecrackers once. no good. /womanlyfail

#17 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

all the recipes i've heard of call for hash, which is not cheap, which is all i know about edibles.

aside from firecrackers. i made firecrackers once. no good. /womanlyfail

Firecrackers are so disgusting, but they do work if made properly. Posted Image

#18 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

Umm.... Just take your favorite brownie recipe and substitute butter for cannabutter. (There are TONS of instructions on how to get the THC into the butter... but it's fairly straight forward.... Apply heat and mix.... Strain.... ???? Profit!)

Don't take my word for this, though. I've only ever eaten MJ Brownies once and while I was in the kitchen while they were made, that's about as exact of instructions as were necessary or presented.

Good luck!

#19 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:40 PM

okay.
does anyone's poop smell dank after consuming edibles.
i can't be the only one

#20 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

okay.
does anyone's poop smell dank after consuming edibles.
i can't be the only one

My poop always smells like I'm planting fuckin' roses.

#21 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

I'm gonna be lazy and just link the recipe I usually use, since his is more in-depth and includes pics and what not. :)

My bf and I usually use 4oz, but I suppose you can use more or less depending on how potent you want them. (I wouldn't use too much if you don't smoke regularly.... xD)
If you have any other questions just go ahead and pm me

**** And you can use that butter with anything, not just brownies...... the possibilities are endless lol

okie dokie - cannibutter is to be my decision then
it looks easy and i have everything (minus the cheese cloth - cannot wait for a fun trip to Southern Season)

this will have to wait for another weekend due to work and homework
but i will post results and try it with brownies - then see how much i have leftover and try it in something else :3!

#22 whistles

whistles
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

If you ever feel too lazy for brownies, try hot cakes. A great way to start off your day.

#23 zombiezack

zombiezack
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

Mwuahaha I moved to Cali like a year ago and am a PATIENT! I can just walk into my local dispensary and buy whatever sort of edible I want. The only time my poo smelled like flowers was after DANKSgiving this year, it was me and my friends idea of Thanksgiving when we had double digit pounds of high quality shake cooked into a meal. Good life. Crackrockbitchtits, how do you still survive here if people are wanting to lock this thread at the mention of maryjane?

#24 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

Mwuahaha I moved to Cali like a year ago and am a PATIENT! I can just walk into my local dispensary and buy whatever sort of edible I want. The only time my poo smelled like flowers was after DANKSgiving this year, it was me and my friends idea of Thanksgiving when we had double digit pounds of high quality shake cooked into a meal. Good life. Crackrockbitchtits, how do you still survive here if people are wanting to lock this thread at the mention of maryjane?

Pounds of dank cooked into one meal?
Posted Image

Edited by Freidmont, 31 January 2012 - 11:34 AM.

#25 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

I use an ounce of trim because it's cheaper and works really well.
You just melt the butter or heat the oil (which ever the recipe on the box of brownie mix calls for) in a pot and add the trim and let it soak for like 20-30 minutes on the stove. Stir it though so it doesn't burn on the bottom.
Then you drain the trim and throw it away because the THC is in the butter/oil now and then just mix it into the brownie mix and follow the instructions on the box.

That's just how I've always done it. I usually use half an ounce of trim though because a full ounce makes them too super potent for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users