Yung's Weapon Reviews

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#76 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Great guide. i like seeing the extra opinion. i still tend to use TDN Battle dome site.

but an extra opinion is never a bad thing.

#77 Syntax7

Syntax7
  • 193 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

May need some updating now with newer, more prominent weapons such as Skarls Hasty Mace, Sloth's Bath Buddy, and Stone Foam Finger. Also it'd be cool if you could add some more higher end weapons such as I-Staff, WoDF, and MSkull none of which I could find (and yet AAS is up there?)

#78 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

May need some updating now with newer, more prominent weapons such as Skarls Hasty Mace, Sloth's Bath Buddy, and Stone Foam Finger. Also it'd be cool if you could add some more higher end weapons such as I-Staff, WoDF, and MSkull none of which I could find (and yet AAS is up there?)

It's been a long time since anyone gave a damn enough about anything I've done around here to help out that I've barely updated anything save the Neocodex Guide Directory.

If ever the status quo changes and the administration actually makes a proactive stance toward pumping some energy into the community and we see professionalism exhibited from our Administrators... then I'll reconsider revisiting each and every guide and thread I've ever made and updating them all appropriately as deemed necessary.

#79 sith

sith
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

=O Admins hear this plea!

#80 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

If ever the status quo changes and the administration actually makes a proactive stance toward pumping some energy into the community and we see professionalism exhibited from our Administrators... then I'll reconsider revisiting each and every guide and thread I've ever made and updating them all appropriately as deemed necessary.

I'm confused as to what you're exactly expecting from the admins...

#81 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Why don't you just ask around whether who's free to help out? I don't mind helping out a little out here tbh

#82 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Why don't you just ask around whether who's free to help out? I don't mind helping out a little out here tbh

Nor would I.
He seems to want to do it all on his own however.

Can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

#83 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

I said that I wouldn't... you guys can PM me whatever that you're wanting updated in terms of prices, names, abbreviations, etc...

Nothing new in terms of reviews shall be added until there is a more proactive response as mentioned above.

#84 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

So wait, what I'm reading here is that you're not going to do anything unless the admin is more professional according to your standards... and then you'll think about it and maybe not do anything still.

So not to be rude, but why are you here? You'll comment and bitch and complain on everything and then not even keep your own guides up to date... because of your opinion that the admins are doing something untoward. Who are you hurting here? The admin or the community?

#85 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

*sigh* I already do a lot for the community. You're right it wouldn't kill me to pop through and update everything every so often.

#86 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

So what exactly are the admins supposed to have not done? I don't recall either I, the moderators or any of the admins receiving any requests to do something regarding this thread or anything related. O_o

#87 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

Get off your high horse Yung. For God's sake. Im sick of it. So is the rest of the community. Like Waser said, if you want something done, why not pm those who can look into it?

#88 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

I request this thread get deleted, he didn't review Sparkshooter.

#89 cocodrile333

cocodrile333
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

maybe add info about FPot, MMoM, JSS and species healers and freezers?

Great guide

#90 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

I request this thread get deleted, he didn't review Sparkshooter.

Sparkshooter:

Spoiler

Edited by Hummingway, 22 July 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#91 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

So what exactly are the admins supposed to have not done? I don't recall either I, the moderators or any of the admins receiving any requests to do something regarding this thread or anything related. O_o

I would still like my question to be answered. If there's something we're supposed to have done (or not done) it would be good if we actually knew what it was...

#92 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

I would still like my question to be answered. If there's something we're supposed to have done (or not done) it would be good if we actually knew what it was...

I have a feeling this will end with another Judge Judy gif. :p

#93 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

I have a feeling this will end with another Judge Judy gif. :p

Justice is swift!

#94 praaay

praaay
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

nice guide, would be nice if you could include different tiers of battledome sets. Maybe I'm asking too much.

#95 Nibz

Nibz
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

As someone who is just getting into the battledome, this is really helpful. Thanks!

#96 Hina

Hina
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Cool!

It's really help me

#97 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:36 AM

What do non-breakable freezers go for these days?

#98 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

What do non-breakable freezers go for these days?

About the HT price of MMoM

#99 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

Cursed Elixir? It's dirt cheap and a newborn pet can use it to beat chia clown on highest difficulty level.

#100 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:24 AM

Cursed Elixir? It's dirt cheap and a newborn pet can use it to beat chia clown on highest difficulty level.

It's decent, yes, but definitely not something I'd depend on in the long run. A solid upgrade would be Crisp Blue Tunic.

Edited by L33T, 05 December 2013 - 06:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users