Photo

I love it when retards on BD chat

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

Standard example: *Wah**Wah**Bullshit*My main was 'iced'/'compromised' because I was 'holding down F5';

You aren't fooling anyone, this is obvious code for: They caught me reloading the page at an inhumanly fast speed (thus most likely using a program to haggle). Why would you give yourself away as an obivous cheater to the players who own the most wealth in the game?

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

They often do this thinking we will feel sorry for them because they are having to start over since they post semi/frequently and are wanting us to "donate" to them since we are wealthy that way they don't have to start over from scratch and can get right back into BDing and RSing.

#3 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

Quite likely they're script kiddies that have very little understanding of how to live a worthwhile life.

I just blame all of mine on CGs, etc. It works well enough for me, although, one of my NFs knows I AoB. :/

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

All BD Chatters suffer from some degree of mental retardation.

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

And here we were starting to worry about you ;)

#6 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

Most people I know on site just know how well I "legit' restock... I actually can, so like I can 'give them advice' on haggle amounts on specific hot items and they think I'm a fucking genius.

Edited by themetagame, 31 January 2012 - 12:23 AM.

#7 grapefruit

grapefruit
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

/End Thread

Seriously BDers are worse then any other board(given I roam there allot because I enjoy the dome), but their lack of sense and just general idiocy sometimes astounds me.

#8 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:27 AM

....fighting inspires and indulges the childish part of mature players.

...and the childish part of childish players.

#9 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

They often do this thinking we will feel sorry for them because they are having to start over since they post semi/frequently and are wanting us to "donate" to them since we are wealthy that way they don't have to start over from scratch and can get right back into BDing and RSing.

That's so funny. That is exactly why i keep 1 account on the side... "the super side" I call it my Swiss account. It has "enough" neopoints for me to start over if anything ever happened. But i have NEVER logged on to it from any of my computers or library's computers or using a proxy or anything. its a totally legit account that my little cousin uses. He lives like 3 hours away but we made the arrangement a while back.

#10 Nicotine

Nicotine
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

That's so funny. That is exactly why i keep 1 account on the side... "the super side" I call it my Swiss account. It has "enough" neopoints for me to start over if anything ever happened. But i have NEVER logged on to it from any of my computers or library's computers or using a proxy or anything. its a totally legit account that my little cousin uses. He lives like 3 hours away but we made the arrangement a while back.

This makes me think of Neopets as a cool assassin game XD

Actually, though, that's a fantastic idea and I think I should invest some time in it.

#11 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

It's funny to call people retard?
Im not a BD user, I hate the BD.

#12 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

The funny thing is that my safety account poses as the guild account for a guild I created a long time ago... the IP address is out of Switzerland. It is my ultimate bank account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users