Photo

Lishas Homemade Armour Stats?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 endoftheworld

endoftheworld
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

Are the stats listed on Battlepedia correct?

Lishas Homemade Armour

says it does attack icons and defends o_0

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

Yes that would be called a Dual-Duty piece of equipment.

These are weapons and armour that attack and defend. Though I was unaware that there were any Lishas Homemade Armour floating around Neopia.

Some common user accessible Dual-Duties would be the Hanso Charisma Charm, Dark Faerie Collar, and Bracelet of Kings.

#3 pwnful13371

pwnful13371
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

yeah HCC is a good one to use and cheap. only like 400k.

#4 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

yeah HCC is a good one to use and cheap. only like 400k.

If the user asking the question doesn't know that what a dual duty is then they are not likely going to know that HCC stands for the Hanso Charisma Charm.... which was still something I added in my own post.

There are cheaper dual duties than the Hanso Charisma Charm and rather than re-state what I already said why not mention some of those? The Scarab Ring or Oversized Maractite Rune Sword would have made fine choices but stay away from using abbreviations with someone who doesn't know fundamentals of the Battledome.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

If the user asking the question doesn't know that what a dual duty is then they are not likely going to know that HCC stands for the Hanso Charisma Charm.... which was still something I added in my own post.

There are cheaper dual duties than the Hanso Charisma Charm and rather than re-state what I already said why not mention some of those? The Scarab Ring or Oversized Maractite Rune Sword would have made fine choices but stay away from using abbreviations with someone who doesn't know fundamentals of the Battledome.

The full name was in your post, and he was agreeing with you.
Totally unjustified assery on your part.

#6 ITG

ITG
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

HCC is always a good item to have on hand.

Especially if you're on a budget yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users