• 149 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

<3 Sweeney.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

I don't really understand why you think it's appropriate to attempt to "ban" me from your threads.
If you post pointless shit, you're not going to get a long, interesting set of replies.

You're going to get called on it.

Why don't you make a new thread to discuss why you disagree with that, and we can have a chat without disrupting this thread?
I'm sure you have high hopes for it.

#3 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

I know your a one trick pony, and this style is all you got. Just ignore me. Others find it funny, I find it trivial and detrimental to moral of the whole. No reason to post on every topic I make about how terrible I am, and how pointless my topics are. I got the point.

THere are still people here that I enjoy, so I wanted to share a video that alot of people on a physics forum liked.

As far as the CIA hack, hardly pointless. A lot of other attacks by Anon have been posted here, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
And If you wanted to avoid ruining this topic, you could have avoided posting at all, infact your post did no positive good. Have higher standards for yourself

Edited by supertrap, 11 February 2012 - 08:58 AM.

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

I know your a one trick pony, and this style is all you got. Just ignore me. Others find it funny, I find it trivial and detrimental to moral of the whole. No reason to post on every topic I make about how terrible I am, and how pointless my topics are. I got the point.

THere are still people here that I enjoy, so I wanted to share a video that alot of people on a physics forum liked.

As far as the CIA hack, hardly pointless. A lot of other attacks by Anon have been posted here, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
And If you wanted to avoid ruining this topic, you could have avoided posting at all, infact your post did no positive good. Have higher standards for yourself

The thread's been active for nigh on 20 minutes. Looks like no one gives a shit.

You seem to feel like I have a personal vendetta against you. I don't.
I post on every thread in GC that takes my interest. If I'm disappointed when I open it, then my comment will reflect that.

I think it's telling that you're not interested in having a public discussion with me about the problem you seem to have, and I think everyone else can see that too.

#5 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

I like how this video was on Channel NewsAsia the day before.

#6 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

The thread's been active for nigh on 20 minutes. Looks like no one gives a shit.

You seem to feel like I have a personal vendetta against you. I don't.
I post on every thread in GC that takes my interest. If I'm disappointed when I open it, then my comment will reflect that.

I think it's telling that you're not interested in having a public discussion with me about the problem you seem to have, and I think everyone else can see that too.

I realize I've been out of the loop for a while, so what am I missing here? The guy posts a video in the jokes and fun stuff section (which I found entertaining, by the way) and you have to call him out on it? The tone I'm getting is much stronger than disappointment with a thread; it seems rather personal for not being personal. What's the supposed problem with supertrap that you're so eager to discuss?

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

we can have a chat without disrupting this thread?.

#8 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

I can only handle so much irony in one evening.

Regardless, if the video is real that man has some real anger issues. I would not want to be living in that household. I will admit I got a good laugh out of it though.

#9 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

Read about this days before.

Anyway: The guy thought it would be theft if he just sold the laptop on ebay because the daughter paid for it, but shooting it was apparently not at all bad. Also he found the post she made because it was set to private and he was on a different facebook account that wasn't barred. This guy's a nutcase and should have every firearm he owns confiscated if he thinks that's what you do with them.

#10 Epicness

Epicness
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:06 AM

Lol.
This left me speechless and my mouth kept open.

#11 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

I could see my girlfriend's mom doing this. she is super crazy and controlling

#12 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

That guy is crazy. It's hard to believe he did this to his own daughter and posted it :/

#13 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

That guy is crazy. It's hard to believe he did this to his own daughter and posted it :/

HEy, he isnt crazy, i believe its justifyable. Its not like he put bullets in the laptop for nothing

#14 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

Lmfao, I agree he took it a little too far but hell. His daughter was being a spoiled brat. Sure he's a little controlling but at least he's not beating her, just putting her in her place. :p

#15 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

Preach it!

Amen brother

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

What a waste of a laptop.

#17 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

Wait, did we watch the same video?

His daughter lives a privileged life. She has a laptop at 15? I never had a laptop at 15, and I'm not that much older than 15 now, in the big picture.

I might not have put 9 rounds at a dollar a piece into the laptop, but I would have sold the sucker and grounded the daughter just the same.

#18 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

His daughter lives a privileged life. She has a laptop at 15? I never had a laptop at 15, and I'm not that much older than 15 now, in the big picture.

I might not have put 9 rounds at a dollar a piece into the laptop, but I would have sold the sucker and grounded the daughter just the same.

This was pretty much my thoughts. I could never fathom speaking to either of my parents like that. Even for fifteen, that's pretty god-damn immature of her.

EDIT: I just came to the realization that I've never spoken a single swear in front of my father, haha. I've sworn in front of my mom but not until I was twenty years old, sleep deprived, and on the way home from an insane day at work.

Edited by MsRose, 19 February 2012 - 05:17 AM.

#19 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

This was pretty much my thoughts. I could never fathom speaking to either of my parents like that. Even for fifteen, that's pretty god-damn immature of her.

I thought it was ballsy and indicative that she has been handed everything. Her letter and actions reek of privilege, ungratefulness and entitlement. Oh poor baby, you have to sweep the floor and clean your room? Better get over it now, girl - your "cleaning lady" isn't going to go with you when you move out on your own.

The father was well-spoken and seemed educated - he didn't strike me as a stupid hick that just likes to shoot stuff. I hope it's a wake up call for her and doesn't end up sending her over the edge into rebellion.

(I'm not disagreeing with you btw MsRose, just your mentioning of how immature it was inspired me to post more that I already had.)

#20 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

There are ways to deal with your children without creating a video and posting it on Youtube in an attempt to humiliate them.

#21 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

Indeed, waste of a laptop, he should have shot the bitch in the foot instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users