• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#76 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

I read this guide once or twice over.

After trying to launder several times, I have gotten iced hard over the years. (They trace back to my main account each and every single time)

I have roughly 50m in items to transfer. What is YOUR way to do this. Ive done several of these launder methods and have gotten iced for it. (Shop sniping, gifting and such)

I think if the method is incredibly simple, its simply too easy to trace.

I am currently experimenting with a method I call kamakazi. I will let you guys know if this launder works out right. My goal is 200m of laundered goods.

Edited by cellarbro, 05 August 2014 - 07:19 AM.

#77 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:36 AM

Did you use working proxies? I think that is the most vital part, no matter what method you use.

#78 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

I do use proxies and I also dont at the same time lol

#79 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:45 PM

So with HT items flagging and MP's becoming HTS, what would be some good items?

#80 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:55 PM

True in some cases...but I wanted to transfer the money to my main so I could buy stamps there :p

#81 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

True in some cases...but I wanted to transfer the money to my main so I could buy stamps there :p

Wait for the MP's to sell? Or try which method you think is best and go for it? Can't really say what method is best although some people have mentioned if you have 2 legit looking accounts you shouldn't have a problem direct transferring.

#82 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

Ehh just thought it would be suspicious if high end stamps just showed up :p

#83 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

If you're just sending stamps to put in the account's album, you could have a few neomails saying that the stamps are gifts for the album. I think that would be a reasonable excuse :p

I suppose that could work :p

#84 copperhaxor

copperhaxor
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:37 AM

QUESTION....

After using method #5 and sending the items over should you destroy/not use the shell account again?
Or am I safe to continue AB for another few months then repeat?

#85 pudgyboy

pudgyboy
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:11 AM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned the deflation of HT items and Baby PB's. So what are some good updated VETS items now?

#86 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

My main strategy used (even from legit days!) has always to be building the shells like mains. This isn't necessarily hard. For the most part, make the shell LOOK like a main. Get at least one pet that's well-named. Numbers are allowed, but try and be a little creative? If possible, work on hidden avatars. Do clickable avatars at the very least. Use scoresending if you want a game avatar, though I wouldn't try for more than one (generally I can play legit for the Sutek's Tomb avvie.) Customize the pets, doesn't matter what kind of items you use as long as it's not dung or a rubbish sack. Run a shop as well. I shoot for a maximum capacity around 20. I'll keep it stocked with at least a few ETS items at a time and collect my till daily or weekly, depending on which shell it is.

Next step is activity. Make some Neofriends, though making friends with another one of your shells leaves you vulnerable to chain banning. Lately I've used my friend's account (he plays legit and I regularly gift him.... the legit makes the rest of mine look legit, like a circle of friends playing the game and we all gift each other.) There are other options, but this just happened to come up for me. Other activies.... play the featured game and pick a few favorites. Spend about half an hour doing games alone. More or less depending on your mood. I find a lot of games fun, but MAN I suck at them. Other things you can do are dailies. They only take a few minutes. Shop management also counts. Make a gallery. It can be anything. One of mine has faerie plushes. Another is jelly. Just jelly. All jelly. I'm very proud of it. My friend collects broken toys for some reason XD

All of the accounts are on separate proxies and most of my transfers are through Neofriend only auctions or trading post. I leave reserved in the comments OR if the shell in question has recently done a lot of AB'ing and doesn't have funds, I'll pay full price to transfer items over so that the shell gets points and I get my items. Other times I sell to other players as a method of replenishing. Most of my AB goes through stores like plushie, toy, and food. Each account prefers one shop, but none buy exclusively in one or another. Also, the items circulate between themselves and my main + my friend. There are five accounts total.

This takes up quite a bit of time, but if you have a schedule on Abrosia I think that it's reasonable to do these little maintenance things in the off periods. I do believe that there's a higher chance of being iced, but it's unlikely that TNT will think that this is one person with four accounts and another person with one. ESPECIALLY since this goes on on weekends and holidays, someone's almost always online. Occasionally I'll have two interacting in Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else do this?

#87 SnowWhite

SnowWhite
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:46 AM

Occasionally I'll have two interacting in Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else do this?

I still play legit (for now ha) and I do this between my main and my sides, especially when transferring my gallery overflow. It's just so much easier!

#88 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:45 AM

Occasionally I'll have two interacting in Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else do this?

I do this a lot. I use chrome on my main and firefox on all my shells. It's just easier. 

#89 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:58 PM

Oh thanks that's very informative

#90 AnonEMouse

AnonEMouse
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:39 AM

While I've always transferred the bulk of my np around via HTS TPs, I've recently started relying on overpriced daily items in shops.

Thanks to the semi-random mass inflations that Coincidence quests cause, I suspect that mass-buying of overpriced "junk" items no longer serves as any sort of reliable flag any longer. Otherwise, they'd have to flag just about every restocker.

I'll post back if anything bad happens :)

#91 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

Nice guide! It was very helpful  :)

#92 howaboutthat

howaboutthat
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

My main strategy used (even from legit days!) has always to be building the shells like mains. This isn't necessarily hard. For the most part, make the shell LOOK like a main. Get at least one pet that's well-named. Numbers are allowed, but try and be a little creative? If possible, work on hidden avatars. Do clickable avatars at the very least. Use scoresending if you want a game avatar, though I wouldn't try for more than one (generally I can play legit for the Sutek's Tomb avvie.) Customize the pets, doesn't matter what kind of items you use as long as it's not dung or a rubbish sack. Run a shop as well. I shoot for a maximum capacity around 20. I'll keep it stocked with at least a few ETS items at a time and collect my till daily or weekly, depending on which shell it is.

Next step is activity. Make some Neofriends, though making friends with another one of your shells leaves you vulnerable to chain banning. Lately I've used my friend's account (he plays legit and I regularly gift him.... the legit makes the rest of mine look legit, like a circle of friends playing the game and we all gift each other.) There are other options, but this just happened to come up for me. Other activies.... play the featured game and pick a few favorites. Spend about half an hour doing games alone. More or less depending on your mood. I find a lot of games fun, but MAN I suck at them. Other things you can do are dailies. They only take a few minutes. Shop management also counts. Make a gallery. It can be anything. One of mine has faerie plushes. Another is jelly. Just jelly. All jelly. I'm very proud of it. My friend collects broken toys for some reason XD

All of the accounts are on separate proxies and most of my transfers are through Neofriend only auctions or trading post. I leave reserved in the comments OR if the shell in question has recently done a lot of AB'ing and doesn't have funds, I'll pay full price to transfer items over so that the shell gets points and I get my items. Other times I sell to other players as a method of replenishing. Most of my AB goes through stores like plushie, toy, and food. Each account prefers one shop, but none buy exclusively in one or another. Also, the items circulate between themselves and my main + my friend. There are five accounts total.

This takes up quite a bit of time, but if you have a schedule on Abrosia I think that it's reasonable to do these little maintenance things in the off periods. I do believe that there's a higher chance of being iced, but it's unlikely that TNT will think that this is one person with four accounts and another person with one. ESPECIALLY since this goes on on weekends and holidays, someone's almost always online. Occasionally I'll have two interacting in Firefox and Chrome. Anyone else do this?

Just my opinion, but I think this is some of the best advice I have read in this thread.  I think one of the most important aspects of transferring anything, is to make the accounts look legit.  Legit accts transfer all kinds of things, quite frequently.  I am fortunate enough to have acquired a couple of main accts in addition to my main.  These accts were actual mains for people in my family that have abandoned neopets.  I inherited them.  The have avatars, decent to excellent pets, galleries, user lookups, shops, they buy stocks, and play food club, the works.  Some are more active than others, just as real mains are.  I haven't had any issues transferring np and items between the accounts, but I do use a combination of a couple of the methods listed in this thread. (knock on wood).

#93 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:00 PM

I really think the petpet method could be extremely fun and (in my opinion) absolutely flawless.

I was going to do it during that dupe day last year but my duping account got iced (with like 5 bill worth of paintbrushes on it... lol). I love Pikulsaurs and other expensive petpets, and I know they're HTS but I think it could be fun laundering NPs by finding obscure pets that are stuck in the pound, dumping a legit expensive petpet on it, saving the pet name and adopting it on your main whenever you needed a couple mill. The way I see it it's completely untraceable, and even if the duping account gets banned you can still have hundreds of expensive petpets floating around.

#94 Nidoran

Nidoran
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:02 AM

Thank you for the guide! It's very useful and informative. I've always been terrified of recieving NPs or items, but reading this makes it feel a bit less frightening.

#95 giosACyear

giosACyear
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:15 PM

Amazing guide!!I

I'm tempted to try Generic's method, i seems really smart, untracable and petpets are the cutest things ever :D

I'm not sure of the quickness for selling it, but i supposed it's reasonably fast.

So far what is the least risky method for starters you guys would suggest me?

Thank you (¨:

#96 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

thanks for the useful information  :)

#97 Orochimaru

Orochimaru
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:25 AM

Good thing I watched breaking bad to understand what laundering meant xD Anyway, thank you for the great guide! ^^

#98 spookyskele

spookyskele
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Why does 800k raise suspicion for a junk trade? No one can see what you were offered/accepted right? Does TNT even care enough to look through trades?

#99 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:55 PM

do they still ice for this kinda thing?

#100 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

Eh, I directly transfer most everything and have been fine. Sometimes if I'm lazy with a lot of items I do it through the trading post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users