• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#1 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

POPULAR POST!

I've been working on this for about a month now, and I finally think it's ready to release, my fully featured Neoquest II Autoplayer. I'm pretty sure this is the only free, full NQ2 AP. The program is currently only available for windows, sorry Mac users! Below is a list of features, please note that this is a Beta release, there might still be a few parts of the program that need to be sanded down and perfected. If you spot something not working/are experiencing crashes, please send me a PM!

Features:

Spoiler

Usage:
Spoiler

A Screenshot of the Latest Version:
NQ2AP.png

Version History:
Spoiler

Download:
Despite a bunch of poking and prodding, I didn't manage to get the file size smaller than the new maximum upload size, it is a lot smaller now though smile.gif
v0.9

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for any frozen Neopets accounts due to irresponsible wait delays, or any other abuse of this program. Don't complain about it to me if you are iced!

That's it! I hope you enjoy the program and everything it has to offer.

Edited by Neoquest, 27 February 2021 - 10:20 AM.

#2 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

Wow, looks amazing! I can't believe you finished it! ^^

I will make sure to help you with what bugs I find. Great job! :)

#3 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Awesome ^^~ Thanks for your hard work on it (:

Edited by Rainie, 18 February 2012 - 06:22 PM.

#4 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

sweet!! I've been using the one on GM all this time but that sometimes hangs on me... gonna create a shell to test this out.

#5 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Thanks guys, also if you're going for the speed trophy something like this is probably ideal over the GM version, no images to load!

#6 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

Leveling up atm like a boss. ;p

When I've done ctrl + c it just closes the AP completely. I know you've said it sometimes doesn't work but is it supposed to close completely?

#7 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

Damn, I think I might get back into NQ again now.
Good job!!

#8 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Leveling up atm like a boss. ;p

When I've done ctrl + c it just closes the AP completely. I know you've said it sometimes doesn't work but is it supposed to close completely?

It's supposed to just break out of whatever command it's currently doing, usually for me it just did nothing, and sometimes set the program into an infinite loop. It's a very finicky thing, but it seemed to work around 60% of the time, so I included it.

#9 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

It's supposed to just break out of whatever command it's currently doing, usually for me it just did nothing, and sometimes set the program into an infinite loop. It's a very finicky thing, but it seemed to work around 60% of the time, so I included it.

Alright, I see what you mean when in battle. Haha.

#10 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Alright, I see what you mean when in battle. Haha.

Oh yeah, I should have also specified that if you use it outside of battle the program will be closed. That is supposed to happen.

#11 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

Oh yeah, I should have also specified that if you use it outside of battle the program will be closed. That is supposed to happen.

Ahhh that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying. :p

#12 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

SOMEBODY HERE LOVES YOU.
ITS ME.

#13 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

This looks amazing! Thank you <3.

#14 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

amazing~~~ rep+
I will try this one immediately :)

#15 kieshun

kieshun
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 53 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

is there going to be a mac version eventually?

#16 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

Wooo, a NQ AP lol. Sounds sweet~ Thanks for doing this. +rep. Looks great, excited to try this one out!

#17 AnAngryAsian

AnAngryAsian
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

+ rep... Thank you for this program. Although I have used NQII players before, they were never fully automated. Just grease monkey training scripts. So this will probably be a very big step up from that. ^_^

#18 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

is there going to be a mac version eventually?

Not soon, I tried it on my MacBook air and it got stuck in an infinite loop within a few minutes, it would be something I would work on when I feel the program is totally and completely done.

#19 Harleenz

Harleenz
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

+rep

This sounds amazing! I'll definitely be trying this out on Monday when I get some free time :D

#20 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

so is this program fully automated? like you dont have to do the boss fights / attend to the game for a little while once it reach checkpoints ( like what nqiifreevar does?)

#21 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

Not soon, I tried it on my MacBook air and it got stuck in an infinite loop within a few minutes, it would be something I would work on when I feel the program is totally and completely done.

Have you tried Winpdb? Despite the name, it is cross platform and awesome for debugging this sort of stuff.

Btw, it looks great so far. Can't wait to see more.

#22 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

so is this program fully automated? like you dont have to do the boss fights / attend to the game for a little while once it reach checkpoints ( like what nqiifreevar does?)

It uses move scripts, you do need to initiate boss fights, but you can just use the move scripts in pretty much the same way freevar does.

Have you tried Winpdb? Despite the name, it is cross platform and awesome for debugging this sort of stuff.

Btw, it looks great so far. Can't wait to see more.

I'll take a look into that, thanks for the suggestion. Although I still probably won't put a Mac version of this on my priority list. I'm glad you like it, thanks for the compliment.

#23 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

lol then using gm scripts would probably be the safer option wouldnt it? :/
is there anyway to make it fully automated?

Edited by daj0sephz, 18 February 2012 - 08:16 PM.

#24 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

lol then using gm scripts would probably be the safer option wouldnt it? :/
is there anyway to make it fully automated?

Why would it be safer? And by fully automated do you mean turn it on and it plays the whole game? This is a little more intelligent than a GM script.

#25 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Awesome! Thanks a lot! I always get bored of NQII in about 5 minutes so progress is... was... slow to say the least xD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users