I Feel Like Talking

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#1 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

How about we talk about random topics and things that are on our mind?

Reason it's in Chit-Chat is because I r dun know were r gen chat?

I expect spam.

Alright, I'll start this off: Do you currently have a crush on someone?

You don't have to read the entire thread. I wouldn't. Just make a comment about you and crushes and you're in the conversation. lol :thumbsup:

Edited by James, 18 February 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#2 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hehe yes, how about you?

Also, your siggy always makes me go WTF

#3 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hehe yes, how about you?

Also, your siggy always makes me go WTF

Yeah, I do. It's been a long time since I have. I love it because I'm thinking about her all the time and whenever I see her my heart drops. Never thought I'd experience this.

Ikr! The bananaman is obviously trying to get the girl to take his bananas but she's too shy to accept it.

Your sig makes me run around in circles and hit my head on tables and lay on the floor looking at stars. :wub:

(That's a compliment, btw... Or at least it was meant to be. lol)

Edited by James, 18 February 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

I don't have a crush on anymore (or at least on an emotional leveI), but I do think that people have a crush on me (from both sides of the spectrum and in the exact middle if you know what I mean) and I don't know how to feel about that. Well, it's not really a crush as more as a attraction to my "cuteness". Fuck it, I'm 21, drink, drive, possibly both at the same time, and have done jury duty. They say I'm a cute little Asian and they want me to put them in their purse or man-purse. I feel very confused about this because I sometimes can't find any reason why people are overly attracted to me and would glomp over me. Yes. glomp. One guy almost glomped me into a concrete wall.

#5 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

I don't have a crush on anymore (or at least on an emotional leveI), but I do think that people have a crush on me (from both sides of the spectrum and in the exact middle if you know what I mean) and I don't know how to feel about that. Well, it's not really a crush as more as a attraction to my "cuteness". Fuck it, I'm 21, drink, drive, possibly both at the same time, and have done jury duty. They say I'm a cute little Asian and they want me to put them in their purse or man-purse. I feel very confused about this because I sometimes can't find any reason why people are overly attracted to me and would glomp over me. Yes. glomp. One guy almost glomped me into a concrete wall.

Did you dodge before they glomped you into a concrete wall? lol I don't know what to think of your situation either. :p Are you weirded out when they try to glomp you?

#6 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

I haven't had a crush on anyone since high school o__o. Is that weird?

#7 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

I haven't had a crush on anyone since high school o__o. Is that weird?

Probably not. lol You just have to find the right one. ^^ If you're in college you should be focusing on learning anyways.

#8 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Crushes on anime girls don't really count.

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

Ikr! The bananaman is obviously trying to get the girl to take his bananas but she's too shy to accept it.

She doesn't really have much of a choice with him blowing his banana snot-rockets at her like that.

#10 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

Crushes on anime girls don't really count.

If you can download a female off the internet like in Futurama some time in the future then they do. :p

She doesn't really have much of a choice with him blowing his banana snot-rockets at her like that.

That is his method of seduction. Once you have one you can't get enough. ;) After the gif ended the girl probably ran after him wanting more.

#11 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

Did you dodge before they glomped you into a concrete wall? lol I don't know what to think of your situation either. :p Are you weirded out when they try to glomp you?

~____~ He did glomp me, but luckily (for a lack of a better word), he was 100 lbs heavier so I was pressed downward then forced sideways into a wall.

Of course, I'm weirded out every single time. A lot of the times, I get glomped from behind by EVERYONE and I get all these repressed homosexual ideas racing in my head... well you get the idea. Even though I never told anyone to stop hugging me, people still hug me whenever they see me. I got used to it eventually, but I get surprised every single time. Imagine walking out of class with your ipod on and you hear racing footsteps. You think of it as just someone who is late for class and running in the same direction as you are. But no, it's your 240 lb guy friend who has no shame whatsoever and dating his high school sweetheart. How would that make you feel?

I don't react whatsoever when I see banana's fly out of his nose, but I do get perplexed that he flew away with banana wings

#12 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

I had some crushes, then learnt not to have anymore crushes.

#13 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

~____~ He did glomp me, but luckily (for a lack of a better word), he was 100 lbs heavier so I was pressed downward then forced sideways into a wall.

Of course, I'm weirded out every single time. A lot of the times, I get glomped from behind by EVERYONE and I get all these repressed homosexual ideas racing in my head... well you get the idea. Even though I never told anyone to stop hugging me, people still hug me whenever they see me. I got used to it eventually, but I get surprised every single time. Imagine walking out of class with your ipod on and you hear racing footsteps. You think of it as just someone who is late for class and running in the same direction as you are. But no, it's your 240 lb guy friend who has no shame whatsoever and dating his high school sweetheart. How would that make you feel?

I don't react whatsoever when I see banana's fly out of his nose, but I do get perplexed that he flew away with banana wings

A friend of mine has experienced something like that before. lol We're still in high school, though and the guy that glomped my friend is out of the closet.

Maybe you look so friendly to everyone that they want to glomp you? :p

I had some crushes, then learnt not to have anymore crushes.

Aw, what do you do now? lol

I always told myself I wouldn't worry about relationships until after college but idk. She seems perfect. I'll probably end up with my heart broken though. :thumbsup:

#14 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

A friend of mine has experienced something like that before. lol We're still in high school, though and the guy that glomped my friend is out of the closet.
Maybe you look so friendly to everyone that they want to glomp you? :p

I don't think I look that friendly. Refer to the NeoCodex Scavenger Hunt.

I guess my college is so touchy-feely since almost everyone I know are student leaders and are fully honed about themselves para professionally.

I always told myself I wouldn't worry about relationships until after college but idk. She seems perfect. I'll probably end up with my heart broken though. :thumbsup:

I know that feel, bro. I don't want to get a relationship in college because I'll know I'll end up breaking up with them once I go across the country for graduate or medical school. That or my heart will be broken if they reject me

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

I am in love with Alison Brie. And Selena Gomez. So classy

#16 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

I don't think I look that friendly. Refer to the NeoCodex Scavenger Hunt.

I guess my college is so touchy-feely since almost everyone I know are student leaders and are fully honed about themselves para professionally.

I know that feel, bro. I don't want to get a relationship in college because I'll know I'll end up breaking up with them once I go across the country for graduate or medical school. That or my heart will be broken if they reject me

Maybe he considers you two as best friends or something, haha.

You're going to med school? What field?

And you could still have a long-distance relationship. :p

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

If you can download a female off the internet like in Futurama some time in the future then they do. :p

It just won't be the same, it'll be all weird and 3D.

#18 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

I am in love with Alison Brie. And Selena Gomez. So classy

Ayee Selena Gomez is perfect too. <3 I wonder if her and Justin Bieber will last. lol

It just won't be the same, it'll be all weird and 3D.

I have a feeling that's how the future will be. :/ Sort of like Wally. lol Maybe you'll find someone this year. :D

#19 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Ayee Selena Gomez is perfect too. <3 I wonder if her and Justin Bieber will last. lol

My friend is in love with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. She wants to marry Justin Bieber and have Selena Gomez be her best friend. Somehow she'll make it happen :p

#20 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

My friend is in love with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. She wants to marry Justin Bieber and have Selena Gomez be her best friend. Somehow she'll make it happen :p

Tell her to throw confetti on Justin Bieber in every single concert and she will be noticed. :p

I wonder how JB will look when he's done with puberty. lol He only hit it like a few months ago right?

#21 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Tell her to throw confetti on Justin Bieber in every single concert and she will be noticed. :p

I wonder how JB will look when he's done with puberty. lol He only hit it like a few months ago right?

He looks pretty much the same it seems. he hit puberty a while ago I'm sure, his voice is just changing more significantly. My friend grew like a foot in a year (6'3) but his voice (16 years old) was super high still. Then that summer he became a bass o.o it was ridiculous. But he started puberty at like, 14

#22 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

He looks pretty much the same it seems. he hit puberty a while ago I'm sure, his voice is just changing more significantly. My friend grew like a foot in a year (6'3) but his voice (16 years old) was super high still. Then that summer he became a bass o.o it was ridiculous. But he started puberty at like, 14

lol Growing a foot in a year is pretty awesome. :D I'm only like 5'8 atm and I'm 16. Hoping I'll grow some more but the girl I'm into likes medium-sized guys so idk. :p

I know a kid who's 15 and 6'9, he's pretty cool but walking next to him is weird.

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

lol Growing a foot in a year is pretty awesome. :D I'm only like 5'8 atm and I'm 16. Hoping I'll grow some more but the girl I'm into likes medium-sized guys so idk. :p

I know a kid who's 15 and 6'9, he's pretty cool but walking next to him is weird.

bleh, I'm freakin' short. Not for an Asian guy, but in general I'm not tall. I'm tall for an Asian guy actually, it's silly.

my chem teacher was 6'8, and another guy was 6'7 (he was an attractive male ginge, a very rare breed).

#24 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

bleh, I'm freakin' short. Not for an Asian guy, but in general I'm not tall. I'm tall for an Asian guy actually, it's silly.

my chem teacher was 6'8, and another guy was 6'7 (he was an attractive male ginge, a very rare breed).

lol How tall are you?

Apparently my friend is supposed to grow more. If he hits 7' that would be awesome!

Are you saying gingers are rare or attractive gingers are?

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

I have a feeling that's how the future will be. :/ Sort of like Wally. lol Maybe you'll find someone this year. :D

Being a borderline NEET hikikomori, I severely doubt I will.

And not a single fuck will be given.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users