I Feel Like Talking

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#26 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Being a borderline NEET, I severely doubt I will.

And not a single fuck will be given.

What is this NEET you speak of?

#27 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

What is this NEET you speak of?

"not in education, employment, or training"

^^^

Also, I editted Hikikomori into the post after you quoted it, but other than my mandatory job, I never leave my house.

#28 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

[/size][/font]
^^^

Also, I editted Hikikomori into the post after you quoted it, but other than my mandatory job, I never leave my house.

Ah, I see what you mean.

I never really go out of my house other than for school, I'm pretty lame for a high school student. lol I am trying to get out more, though. :)

What is your job atm?

#29 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

What is your job atm?

Typical stock boy, nothing fancy at all.

#30 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

Typical stock boy, nothing fancy at all.

Haha, that will probably be me. I have no idea what I want to do in my future. I did consider programming but after taking a class in it this year, I don't think I could live with it. It's so boring!

As long as you are content with your life, then you're good I guess. ^^

I have a feeling that if I had put this in General Chat it would be more popular. :p

#31 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

As long as you are content with your life, then you're good I guess. ^^

I want to feel content, but having to shuffle cash here and there to pay bills isn't making anything fun at all.

Then again, all I want to do is shut out the world and live in a secluded room. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#32 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

lol How tall are you?

Apparently my friend is supposed to grow more. If he hits 7' that would be awesome!

Are you saying gingers are rare or attractive gingers are?

I'm 5'7.5 :/ which if you think about it, isn't too short for Asians since for some reason they're all 5'5. i'm taller than all the asians, shorter than all the white guys. Hurray.

Attractive male gingers do not exist. He is some random anomale.

#33 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

I want to feel content, but having to shuffle cash here and there to pay bills isn't making anything fun at all.

Then again, all I want to do is shut out the world and live in a secluded room. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know how you feel. lol I feel like I'm an introvert considering I can never really keep conversations going for very long. I've been working on it and I think I am doing a good job. I also like just being by myself, I hate having other people worry about what I'm doing etc.

What do you like doing?

I'm 5'7.5 :/ which if you think about it, isn't too short for Asians since for some reason they're all 5'5. i'm taller than all the asians, shorter than all the white guys. Hurray.

Attractive male gingers do not exist. He is some random anomale.

You aren't that short. :D I like how you included the .5 in there haha.

lol I agree with you on the ginger part, even though that sounds racist.

How are you doing in the choir?

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

What do you like doing?

Typical weeaboo stuff, usually keeping to myself.

#35 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

You aren't that short. :D I like how you included the .5 in there haha.

lol I agree with you on the ginger part, even though that sounds racist.

How are you doing in the choir?

I need every inch I can get. And i'm not only talking about height

It's not racist. It's a fact. they're all ugly. He's not really a ginge, he's strawberry blonde.

I'm doing fine. It's been acknowledged I'm talented, so they usually let me be. but our personalities clash. 'cause I'm fun and outspoken, and they're not.

Is it a general trend that weeaboos are only attracted to 2D asian girls?

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

I can't speak for the rest, but personally I have a better attraction to Asians, but I won't just turn blind to other women.

#37 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

It's not racist. It's a fact. they're all ugly. He's not really a ginge, he's strawberry blonde.

I'm doing fine. It's been acknowledged I'm talented, so they usually let me be. but our personalities clash. 'cause I'm fun and outspoken, and they're not.

Do you plan on doing something involving singing as a career?

lol As a white guy that likes watching anime sometimes I would like to say Asian girls are hot.

Hmm... What kind of job involves that?

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Hmm... What kind of job involves that?

Oh, thought you meant personally.

I wanted to be a teacher at one point, but that's just a silly child's dream.

#39 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Oh, thought you meant personally.

I wanted to be a teacher at one point, but that's just a silly child's dream.

Like a college professor? That would work out since you don't really have to teach. You could just write stuff on the board and tell your class that's their notes and never talk to them for the rest of the day. :p

I have never really considered becoming a teacher. I don't like the idea of going to school for 12 years, going to college, and then going back to school to teach others. You're basically living at school your entire life. lol

#40 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

Like a college professor? That would work out since you don't really have to teach. You could just write stuff on the board and tell your class that's their notes and never talk to them for the rest of the day. :p

I have never really considered becoming a teacher. I don't like the idea of going to school for 12 years, going to college, and then going back to school to teach others. You're basically living at school your entire life. lol

Nah, I wanted to be a teacher in a Junior High or something, old enough that the kids can listen, but not old enough to be little shits to me.

I wouldn't really mind it though, I'd be in control of the classroom, they'd have to do things my way whether they like it or not.

#41 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

Nah, I wanted to be a teacher in a Junior High or something, old enough that the kids can listen, but not old enough to be little shits to me.

I wouldn't really mind it though, I'd be in control of the classroom, they'd have to do things my way whether they like it or not.

Haha would you be the kind of teacher that is really strict or one that is like friends with all the kids?

Where I live, kids were dicks once they hit like 7th grade. So 5th-6th grade might be your best bet, even thought 12 year olds try to act like they're older than they really are which can be good or bad.

Kids in AP classes are also more mature and will listen more often too.

#42 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

Haha would you be the kind of teacher that is really strict or one that is like friends with all the kids?

I wouldn't be dick, but I wanted to try and incorporate some sort of MMO like system into the classroom, where you can level up and get perks and other stuff if you do good.

More or less for my personal enjoyment.

#43 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

I wouldn't be dick, but I wanted to try and incorporate some sort of MMO like system into the classroom, where you can level up and get perks and other stuff if you do good.

More or less for my personal enjoyment.

lol That would be pretty cool! You have some good ideas, Ever think of being a writer?

#44 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Do you plan on doing something involving singing as a career?

lol As a white guy that likes watching anime sometimes I would like to say Asian girls are hot.

100% no. I hope it'll still be in my life to some extent, maybe even if its just with my kids or w/e. They're fuckin' learnings the piano

And as an Asian guy who is basically white-washed as it gets, I find Asian girls extremely annoying and kinda retarded.

#45 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

lol That would be pretty cool! You have some good ideas, Ever think of being a writer?

Nooo, no no no no no, it would just turn into a self pandering, mary sue mess.

#46 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

100% no. I hope it'll still be in my life to some extent, maybe even if its just with my kids or w/e. They're fuckin' learnings the piano

And as an Asian guy who is basically white-washed as it gets, I find Asian girls extremely annoying and kinda retarded.

I don't find all Asian girls attractive. lol I actually have reallly high standards, higher than most guys. lol I agree with you, many of them are annoying. xD

Why don't you want to sing for your career?

Definitely teach your kids how to play Piano! I think being able to play the Piano is amazing.

Nooo, no no no no no, it would just turn into a self pandering, mary sue mess.

Yeah, I can't see myself being a writer either. lol It would be way too boring for me. I don't know how people write really long books, I would go insane!

I think working at McDonalds would be more fun than being a writer. -.-

#47 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

Teaching is cool. I used to want to be a teacher too, before I realized that I really hate being around people.

#48 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Teaching is cool. I used to want to be a teacher too, before I realized that I really hate being around people.

What do you not like about people? :o

#49 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

I don't find all Asian girls attractive. lol I actually have reallly high standards, higher than most guys. lol I agree with you, many of them are annoying. xD

Why don't you want to sing for your career?

Definitely teach your kids how to play Piano! I think being able to play the Piano is amazing.

well Asian girls who are put together are always enjoyable to talk to. but I feel that so many asian girls act overly innocent and ditzy that it pisses the hell out of me. Ditzy stops being cute after 10 minutes.

Singing is just so unstable. you basically can't get a steady job unless you have Katy Perry big tits or become a teacher. And I'm not THAT good to make it from pure talent like adele or something.

I regret not continuing piano. or take those pills to make me grow more...

what's that have to do with inches? o.o

#50 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

I think working at McDonalds would be more fun than being a writer. -.-

I can't see any fast food joint to be better than any other profession, unless you're cleaning the crap off a pigs testicles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users