122 replies to this topic

#51 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

What do you not like about people? :o

I like people just fine, just not being around them. I'd rather sit at the computer and talk to people, like I'm doing now, then be in a room of people.

#52 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

well Asian girls who are put together are always enjoyable to talk to. but I feel that so many asian girls act overly innocent and ditzy that it pisses the hell out of me. Ditzy stops being cute after 10 minutes.

Singing is just so unstable. you basically can't get a steady job unless you have Katy Perry big tits or become a teacher. And I'm not THAT good to make it from pure talent like adele or something.

I regret not continuing piano. or take those pills to make me grow more...

what's that have to do with inches? o.o

Yeah, pretty much 1 out of the like 20-50 Asian girls I know isn't ditzy. :p And she's the one I find attractive.

Can't everyone sing as long as they have voice control? I don't see what Adele has that others don't.

#53 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

what's that have to do with inches? o.o

lol. I read through the whole freaking thread and the only things that stuck out were teaching, inches, and writing. I couldn't figure out how to tie them together though.

#54 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

I like people just fine, just not being around them. I'd rather sit at the computer and talk to people, like I'm doing now, then be in a room of people.

I agree. Well, for the most part. :p I hate being in a room full of dumbasses that think they own the place. I usually deal with it and act like they're cool but I have a huge ego irl and that doesn't turn out well. That's why I usually don't go to parties.

If it's a group of close friends watching a movie or just hanging out talking then I love it!

Talking to people online is cool too. I find it easier to talk to people I haven't met irl and I don't like that. :p I think it's because I have a crazy idea that I will ruin my image if I talk to people I know or something. :p

I can't see any fast food joint to be better than any other profession, unless you're cleaning the crap off a pigs testicles.

lol I guess I'm the type of guy that likes being able to move around more than sitting in one place all day. Sadly, what I pretty much do is sit in one place all day. xD

At least cleaning crap off a pig's testicles will make hot dogs taste better.

#55 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

I agree. Well, for the most part. :p I hate being in a room full of dumbasses that think they own the place. I usually deal with it and act like they're cool but I have a huge ego irl and that doesn't turn out well. That's why I usually don't go to parties.

If it's a group of close friends watching a movie or just hanging out talking then I love it!

Talking to people online is cool too. I find it easier to talk to people I haven't met irl and I don't like that. :p I think it's because I have a crazy idea that I will ruin my image if I talk to people I know or something. :p

Yeah, room of dumbasses sucks. I like small groups or one-on-one when I'm around people.

Sometimes it's easier for me to talk to people I haven't met irl and sometimes it's not. It depends on the person and my mood. In the real world, I have to work harder to not come off as a bitch because I suck at smiling.

#56 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

I wish I could do this, it's amazing how every friend I seem to make turns into a big asshole over time, just today I had a friend over and he and my roommate (Another long time friend) used every opportunity possible to belittle me.

lol I guess I'm the type of guy that likes being able to move around more than sitting in one place all day. Sadly, what I pretty much do is sit in one place all day. xD

I wouldn't mind sitting around, as long as I have the ability to listen to music or something as a nice distraction.

#57 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

Yeah, pretty much 1 out of the like 20-50 Asian girls I know isn't ditzy. :p And she's the one I find attractive.

Can't everyone sing as long as they have voice control? I don't see what Adele has that others don't.

I dont think I actually know any outside from my sister and her friends. And that's very few. All my friends are white, and we're rather... conservative and shit.

haha sadly no. Everyone can sing to an extent, but some people just naturally have better voices. I can never sing Adele-style songs, and she could probably never sing my classic repetoire like I can :p

#58 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

Yeah, room of dumbasses sucks. I like small groups or one-on-one when I'm around people.

Sometimes it's easier for me to talk to people I haven't met irl and sometimes it's not. It depends on the person and my mood. In the real world, I have to work harder to not come off as a bitch because I suck at smiling.

I laugh and smile a lot but I'm a dick to people I don't know. People describe me as the chicks from Mean Girls. I've been trying to get better at being friendly. lol

I don't really like being one-on-one with someone because I usually have to hold the conversation. That's always been hard for me, as I've said before. :/

#59 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

I wouldn't mind sitting around, as long as I have the ability to listen to music or something as a nice distraction.

I sit around all day in an office setting and listen to music and audiobooks. I love it.

I've been trying to get better at being friendly. lol

Being friendly is hard sometimes!

#60 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

I wish I could do this, it's amazing how every friend I seem to make turns into a big asshole over time, just today I had a friend over and he and my roommate (Another long time friend) used every opportunity possible to belittle me.

That's the sad thing about people these days. We insult each other to laugh and have a good time. It's good to know that if they are your friends they usually are just kidding or trying to make a joke out of it. :) The best thing to do is to laugh along with them and try to enjoy your time.

When I'm in a group of people we usually do what you described anyways. I think it's very rare to just have a good time and enjoy the presence of everyone like real friends should.

I dont think I actually know any outside from my sister and her friends. And that's very few. All my friends are white, and we're rather... conservative and shit.

haha sadly no. Everyone can sing to an extent, but some people just naturally have better voices. I can never sing Adele-style songs, and she could probably never sing my classic repetoire like I can :p

I think I have a pretty good voice but I've never been able to sing Katy Perry very well. I think it's because she has short pauses in each of her songs and it sounds bad when I try to sing them. :p Then again, I've never taken singing lessons so I probably suck and don't know it. I'll be the next guy on American Idol that gets laughed at. ^^

Weren't you going to sing more songs for us or something? :p

#61 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

That's the sad thing about people these days. We insult each other to laugh and have a good time. It's good to know that if they are your friends they usually are just kidding or trying to make a joke out of it. :) The best thing to do is to laugh along with them and try to enjoy your time.

When I'm in a group of people we usually do what you described anyways. I think it's very rare to just have a good time and enjoy the presence of everyone like real friends should.

When it's all they do it gets really hard to put up with it, especially when they seem to be completely oblivious to the feelings of the person they're insulting.

I can only have fun with one of my friends these days, we very rarely use insults as a form as humor unless we both know that we're being dumbasses to begin with.

#62 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

I sit around all day in an office setting and listen to music and audiobooks. I love it.

Being friendly is hard sometimes!

I don't know how we can sit inside all day. :p It's weird, I'd rather be doing other things but I suck at sports so I result to... being inside all day. ._.

And yeah, it sure is. lol

#63 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

I think I have a pretty good voice but I've never been able to sing Katy Perry very well. I think it's because she has short pauses in each of her songs and it sounds bad when I try to sing them. :p Then again, I've never taken singing lessons so I probably suck and don't know it. I'll be the next guy on American Idol that gets laughed at. ^^

Weren't you going to sing more songs for us or something? :p

Well i wouldn't really use Katy Perry as a gauge on one's musical talents :p like I honestly do like her music, but they're not exactly musically difficult. They're quite often the same notes and just major intervals over and over *shrug*. Then again, most pop songs aren't exactly musical... *snob*

Haha I'm sorry! :p I just... suck :p

#64 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

When it's all they do it gets really hard to put up with it, especially when they seem to be completely oblivious to the feelings of the person their insulting.

I can only have fun with one of my friends these days, we very rarely use insults as a form as humor unless we both know that we're being dumbasses to begin with.

Yeah, I think they were definitely getting carried away. What do you and your friend do when it's only you two? I'm trying to get an idea if it's just me and someone so I don't look like an idiot with nothing to do. lol It's been so long since I've just gone to someone's house to just hang out.

That's what I get for being antisocial. lol

#65 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

Yeah, I think they were definitely getting carried away. What do you and your friend do when it's only you two? I'm trying to get an idea if it's just me and someone so I don't look like an idiot with nothing to do. lol It's been so long since I've just gone to someone's house to just hang out.

Yeah, we just go and hang out, we're both socially awkward and hate going outdoors too often if we don't have to.

Though we usually just play online games with each other because we can never find too much to do in person.

#66 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

Well i wouldn't really use Katy Perry as a gauge on one's musical talents :p like I honestly do like her music, but they're not exactly musically difficult. They're quite often the same notes and just major intervals over and over *shrug*. Then again, most pop songs aren't exactly musical... *snob*

Haha I'm sorry! :p I just... suck :p

Yeah, I agree about the same note thing. She has E.T.: You're... so... hypnotizing... California Girls: Cal-i-for-nia girls (all same note lol)

Silly pop artists. Bog you should become one, it shouldn't be too hard. :D Get your fame off of Codex. LOL

#67 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

When it's all they do it gets really hard to put up with it, especially when they seem to be completely oblivious to the feelings of the person they're insulting.

I actually use insults quite often for humour :p in a weird way, it shows we're close 'cause I know I can bug you. I never do it to people I don't know very well, which I find quite rude when people do it to others/me.

#68 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

When I hang out with people one on one, what we do depends on who I'm with. I have a friend that I shop and gossip with. Yung and I generally sit on our computers and just do homework or whatever. I have another friend that I watch movies and play cards with.

Hanging out with people was a lot easier when I did drugs, but it's pretty alright sober.

#69 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

Yeah, we just go and hang out, we're both socially awkward and hate going outdoors too often if we don't have to.

Though we usually just play online games with each other because we can never find too much to do in person.

I would think going to the movies would be fun. That's pretty much it, though. lol Other than what you said, video games. :p Things are so much easier to do in a group.

I'm so lame though, I don't even have my permit even though I'm 16. :p So getting rides to places sucks.

#70 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

I actually use insults quite often for humour :p in a weird way, it shows we're close 'cause I know I can bug you. I never do it to people I don't know very well, which I find quite rude when people do it to others/me.

As long as you just go out of the way with saying stuff like "Stop being such a dumbass" or something related to the situation at hand, I can put up with it, because I tend to do that and nothing ever personal.

But when I'm in my own room doing my own thing and my roommate or others come in and make gags out of my own hobbies/interests as a form of humor for themselves? Yeah, it gets a little personal.

I would think going to the movies would be fun. That's pretty much it, though. lol Other than what you said, video games. :p Things are so much easier to do in a group.

I'm so lame though, I don't even have my permit even though I'm 16. :p So getting rides to places sucks.

The problem being a weeaboo is, we don't find too much interest in North American films, and that's all we get in this hick town. :p

#71 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

As long as you just go out of the way with saying stuff like "Stop being such a dumbass" or something related to the situation at hand, I can put up with it, because I tend to do that and nothing ever personal.

But when I'm in my own room doing my own thing and my roommate or others come in and make gags out of my own hobbies/interests as a form of humor for themselves? Yeah, it gets a little personal.

Insults are fine as long as they're funny, but when they're just mean or spiteful it's different.

#72 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

Insults are fine as long as they're funny, but when they're just mean or spiteful it's different.

They find it funny, but I don't, and they do it constantly as if it's the only thing they can ever think of as a reaction to what I'm doing.

#73 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

When I hang out with people one on one, what we do depends on who I'm with. I have a friend that I shop and gossip with. Yung and I generally sit on our computers and just do homework or whatever. I have another friend that I watch movies and play cards with.

Hanging out with people was a lot easier when I did drugs, but it's pretty alright sober.

I've never been into shopping, but if I find someone that is I guess I'll put up with it just to have a good time. :p

My plan next year is to always be out of the house and with friends. I'm tired of just sitting inside all day.

I think the reason I'm so antisocial is because I was introduced to MMO's when I was like 10 and I spent so much time on them that I missed out on the social part of life. I should have been out with the other 10 year olds frolicking in the flowers and talking about wanting to be older.

#74 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

Yeah, I agree about the same note thing. She has E.T.: You're... so... hypnotizing... California Girls: Cal-i-for-nia girls (all same note lol)

Silly pop artists. Bog you should become one, it shouldn't be too hard. :D Get your fame off of Codex. LOL

Well it's just catchy, and the easier it is, the more easily people can sing a long *shrug*. Even a song like, Rolling in the Deep is basically two notes with a very riffs. It's not that difficult vocally, just to get the same style as Adele is hard.

And I could never be a pop artist xD I know I've sang some pop on here, but my vocal actually matches classical songs.

#75 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

They find it funny, but I don't, and they do it constantly as if it's the only thing they can ever think of as a reaction to what I'm doing.

Did you used to think it was funny? Like before it started happening all the time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users