I Feel Like Talking

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#101 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

I know the topic's changed by now, but thought I'd reply to this..

I am dating someone, but I guess I don't consider that "crushing." I asked my bf what his definition of a crush was, and he thinks it's when you like someone but nothing will ever come out of it.

And to change the topic, what other games does everyone play? This always interests me xD. I used to play WoW until I got banned, played league of legends for a bit but it got boring. I play HON sometimes now, but not much since my bf never wants to play.

I believe crushes are what people feel before a relationship. Whether or not something comes out of it depends on the people. That's why some people live with regret throughout their life.

I've played a bunch of different MMO's but I'm glad to say I have stopped. Some of the MMO's I have played include Rappelz, Runescape, WoW (until like level 3 lol), Battle of the Immortals, Forsaken World, War of the Immortals, and LoL (don't really consider it an MMO but w/e :p). I think that games are a good timer waster when you have nothing else to do but they always have an addictive quality added to them which I don't like. At one point I would plan my days around how I would play the game instead of what I would do to be productive.

Like a few others have stated above me, I read the first post and sort of skimmed the last page :p Yes, I do have a crush on someone, and I *think* he also has a crush on me. At least, he offered to be my Valentine (although my brain derped and I thought that maybe he was kidding instead of being serious so instead of saying "ok :)" I just kind of giggled flirtatiously and averted my eyes >.> ). And he also acknowledges me whenever we see each other c:

About Lady Gaga: I love her. Her new CD isn't quite what I expected, but there are some great songs on it. I love Judas, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, just to name a few. But I think The Fame Monster is a masterpiece. Dance In The Dark and So Happy I Could Die are vastly underrated imo.

I believe that he definitely has feelings for you. Try to show him that you also have feelings for him and he will feel more confident to move it on to a relationship.

I've been listening to a lot of Lady Gaga ever since last night and I think she is very talented in what she does. :) I listened to a few of your recommendations and I love them! Thanks!

#102 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

I have a huge crush on yung.

Don't do drugs, kids.

As to Elindoril's situation, I'd say speak up for yourself. And be specific. If you don't stand up for yourself, they won't know you take it that way. If it's how you say it is, be sure to point out the hypocrisy of criticizing your interests when they've basically got the same hobbies themselves.

I've given up, at any point I tried to talk back, they'd be like "Hurr durr shut up". Thankfully, they only seem to do it when they're together, which would be good if they didn't both have the next week off and nothing to do.

#103 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

He can be a jerk to everyone else around him if he wants to, they're just little bits here and there, but I don't go a day without listening to him insult myself or another member of this household.

How weird. lol I wonder where he acquired such a rude behavior. Does he hang out with other people than you?

Don't do drugs, kids.

rofl

#104 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

Don't do drugs, kids.

hhahahahaha. yeah, that happened totally sober. Somehow.

#105 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

Nooot going to read all 4 pages, but replying to the first post.. possibly more than a crush? i'm madly in love (lust) with someone... but i dont think they know it..Posted Image

Have you done anything to show them your feelings for them?

Actually we just got married last December, but we've been together for 3+ years nowww.

And he knows I used to play Neopets. (He doesn't know I just recently started playing again xD) and he doesn't know about Codex (yet, although he's sort of more into SP games and hardware versus me...who loves MMO and software). He's in Alaska though. D:

Allllll righty, enjoy your shower ;3

Aww are you like high school sweethearts?

Why is he in Alaska?

#106 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

How weird. lol I wonder where he acquired such a rude behavior. Does he hang out with other people than you?

A couple, he grew up with his brothers friends too, who weren't the greatest role models in hindsight.

#107 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

A couple, he grew up with his brothers friends too, who weren't the greatest role models in hindsight.

That's probably where he got it from, then. :p

Did you two just decide to become roommates to help pay the bills or something?

#108 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

That's probably where he got it from, then. :p

Did you two just decide to become roommates to help pay the bills or something?

No, his family had a spare room and I needed a place to stay, which in turn was better for my bills anyways.

#109 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

No, his family had a spare room and I needed a place to stay, which in turn was better for my bills anyways.

Ah, well I guess you can't exactly kick him out then. Hopefully it turns out better. :)

Maybe he will grow up in the future. lol

#110 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

Ah, well I guess you can't exactly kick him out then. Hopefully it turns out better. :)

Maybe he will grow up in the future. lol

Nah, but hopefully he's moving in September for University, so I'll be in the clear.

#111 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

Nah, but hopefully he's moving in September for University, so I'll be in the clear.

Where do you plan on living?

#112 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

Where do you plan on living?

Same house, it's his family's house, so I can keep renting the room out.

#113 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Same house, it's his family's house, so I can keep renting the room out.

Awesome! So you can live in peace, haha.

What anime have you been watching?

#114 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

Awesome! So you can live in peace, haha.

What anime have you been watching?

Yeah, it'll be nice, I just have to survive until then.

I said this back in the latest anime thread, but I'm current watching Persona 4, Maria Holic, and Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.

#115 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Yeah, it'll be nice, I just have to survive until then.

I said this back in the latest anime thread, but I'm current watching Persona 4, Maria Holic, and Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.

Ah, alright. How are they?

I don't think I'll watch much anime anymore. Like I said I only watch it when I have time to. :p

#116 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

Ah, alright. How are they?

I don't think I'll watch much anime anymore. Like I said I only watch it when I have time to. :p

Personally I think they're all fantastic, but my interests are incredibly broad and it doesn't take much to entertain me.

#117 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Personally I think they're all fantastic, but my interests are incredibly broad and it doesn't take much to entertain me.

Do you have a favorite out of that bunch?

I'm gonna go for now, see ya later everyone. :p

#118 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

Do you have a favorite out of that bunch?

I'm gonna go for now, see ya later everyone. :p

Persona 4 easily, but I loved the game, so it's just more fan service for me.

#119 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

Persona 4 easily, but I loved the game, so it's just more fan service for me.

I'll talk to you Elin. Wassup Bud?

#120 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

I'll talk to you Elin. Wassup Bud?

I was about to go play video games, but now I feel obligated to stay.

#121 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

haha dont' worry about it if you have more fun things to do xD I'm just derping on the computer.

#122 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:23 AM

I was about to go play video games, but now I feel obligated to stay.

What video games are ya playing?~ :D
I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky for the longest time, heheheh x3

Also yay Purse Owners 4! I still have to watch/play that, and 3

#123 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

What video games are ya playing?~ :D
I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky for the longest time, heheheh x3

Also yay Purse Owners 4! I still have to watch/play that, and 3

I was playing Smash Bros for a while, had a big urge to get my ass kicked my AI.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users