Photo

This is an introduction.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ae19

ae19
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hello there. I've been using the programs provided on this site for about a month and a half now, beginning when I rediscovered Neopets through some shared nostalgia with a friend. I played for about two years when I was younger and had a series of accounts on which I never managed to make very many NPs, although I did manage to obtain the Lab Ray on one account (only to have it frozen for not playing nice with the other kids on the Neoboards.) Some of my various other accounts were frozen under what my young mind considered mysterious circumstances due to my tendency to troll and be a little brat, although I still view TNT's inability to specify exactly how I violated the rules an injustice. Anyway, I started playing again and decided to cheat out of a sense of bitterness, but got first new 3-week-old account quickly iced when I failed to use the Score Sender properly. The account I created subsequently is now about 20 days old and work around 400k. I prefer to think of myself as a very casual player now, but have begun to enjoy some of the flash games again in spite of myself and experience a certain odd sense of satisfaction at the amount I've managed to make using a combination of legitimate and illegitimate methods.

I'm 20 years old. I'm an atheist and a feminist and I tend to do things like browse r/atheism and refer to "the patriarchy" with a straight face, though I hardly enjoy discussing politics over the Internet. In fact, I tend to hate it, but sometimes I can't help myself. I'm currently in a relationship of seven months (well, not counting the other three...) I like movies, books and video games, time-wasting activities and little games for my Android phone. I also enjoy learning a lot, though unfortunately I'm in between schools at the moment following a stressful first year adjusting to the real world after twelve years of being homeschooled and incredibly sheltered. I'd like to think I can play better with the other kids now, though there is an aggressive component to my personality, both online and off, and we all know what the Internet does to civilized people. I'm prone to existentialist navel-gazing. I'd love some friends to gawk aimlessly with over IM, e-mail, IRC or almost any electronic means of communication you prefer.

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

This is a welcome.

#3 ae19

ae19
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

This is a welcome.

Cool. Thanks. Nice to meet you.

#4 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

Nice to have you here on codex! Hope you enjoy your stay :D Try not to troll too much here :thumbsup:

#5 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

rest assured, well even if you did troll and say some stuff this site deem as breaking the rules they will warn you and if it continues.. they will not hesitate to ban... check out the Banned, Suspended and Warned Members section.

#6 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

Welcome to the forums, it's always nice to have more people here.

#7 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

Hi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users