Quantcast

Photo

Never lose a game of Gormball again! (glitch)

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

POPULAR POST!

So I tried this glitch out a few times and it seems to work for me. This glitch can help you easily get the avatar if you haven't already got it yet :)
Please test this out and let me know if it works for you or not.

Here are the steps:

1) Choose any character, although I read somewhere that Thyassa has the best odds of winning.

2) Click Next whenever it's not your turn.

3) When it IS your turn, just hit F5 on your keyboard and it will refresh the page. This will skip your turn and automatically pass the Gormball to the next person, thus making it impossible for you to lose!

Posted Image Posted Image

For some reason, F5 doesn't skip the computer's turns, hence why you must click Next whenever they have the ball.
Any ways guys, hopefully this glitch works for you all and can get you the avatar. If I did help you in any way, please rep : )

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

I can totally see this working really well. The glitch does work, but there is a still a slight chance that you can lose. Imagine the player before you has the ball. The counter was at 2 seconds before detonation. That person holds the ball for two seconds. You lose by default because you don't have a choice to choose a time. That's the only downside I found out after random testing. Otherwise, thank you for posting this!

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

+rep for this useful information ~ thanks :3

#4 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

I can totally see this working really well. The glitch does work, but there is a still a slight chance that you can lose. Imagine the player before you has the ball. The counter was at 2 seconds before detonation. That person holds the ball for two seconds. You lose by default because you don't have a choice to choose a time. That's the only downside I found out after random testing. Otherwise, thank you for posting this!

Hmmm, yeah I guess you're right. Thanks for testing and letting me know though, this is still useful though since it significantly lowers the chances of losing :)

#5 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

Good find, but yup. Doesn't always work. Blew up on me a few times

#6 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

I tried it out just now. I seem to last longer with this way so it does actually help a bit in increasing your chances... but if you're lazy to even click it manually.. there's always the PM or GM scripts to use :)

#7 Harleenz

Harleenz
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

I thought when you refresh, you hold the ball for only 1 second. It doesn't say you held the ball, but in reality you did hold it for a second.

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

I suck so badly at games, I lose even when trying to take advantage of an exploit.

#9 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

I thought when you refresh, you hold the ball for only 1 second. It doesn't say you held the ball, but in reality you did hold it for a second.

I'm pretty sure this is true. There used to be a hold for one second option, but TNT removed it. It can still be accessed by just refreshing.

#10 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

Doesnt guarantee a win but still got me the avatar on the second try! So much thanks!

#11 RayX00

RayX00
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

...the serious glitch was way back in the old version of the website. if anyone still remembers...that one guaranteed a win

#12 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

Glad you could get the avatar MoriNoRyu! :)

#13 scrubs

scrubs
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

It worked, thank you.

#14 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

The Gormball explodes on Thyassa!!!

You are the last remaining character!!! You have won!!!
Finally! Thanks for the helpful tip/glitch, it helped. It didn't provide a fail-safe way to win, but it only took me around 5 tries, which is considerably less (probably) than someone who didn't know about this. Thanks for the help, and the avvie Posted Image

#15 Ashlee

Ashlee
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:32 AM

I seem to have no luck with Gormball! I tried this a few times and it kept exploding on me, will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the tip, though. I'm sure it'll work eventually!

#16 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:37 AM

I seem to have no luck with Gormball! I tried this a few times and it kept exploding on me, will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the tip, though. I'm sure it'll work eventually!

Just curious... what browser do you use?

#17 Caisson

Caisson
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Wow, amazing guide. xD This is an awesome glitch!

#18 Evey

Evey
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

This is very useful ^~^

#19 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:33 AM

i dont think this works, when i hit refresh, my score increase by 2. which means it selected the default of 2 seconds anyways.

#20 ITG

ITG
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thanks! This is very useful and helpful.

I tried it and it worked for me! ahah!

#21 Obit

Obit
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

great find very helpful

The Gormball explodes on Brian!!!

You are the last remaining character!!! You have won!!!

#22 xInsanityx13

xInsanityx13
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Thanks, I'm currently trying it =]

#23 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

i dont think this works, when i hit refresh, my score increase by 2. which means it selected the default of 2 seconds anyways.

The amount of seconds you hold the ball x 2 = amount of points gained on your turn. 2 points is actually 1 second, which is what refreshing the page does.

#24 Stebo

Stebo
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

For some reason, F5 doesn't skip the computer's turns, hence why you must click Next whenever they have the ball.

Are you sure? Refreshing the page skips NPCs' turns for me. All I have to do is put my head down, alternate tapping the F5 key and Enter key repeatedly, and my odds of winning are fairly strong.

Edited by Stebo, 27 March 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#25 marcos123

marcos123
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

wow thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users