Quantcast

Photo

Is Someone Requesting A Password Through Email??????

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

If you're trying to get into any accounts and are having the pw/us names sent, please PM me, I might be able to help. I sold an account that was attached to my email a while ago and every so often for the past year or two, I get 'lost username' emails. This is the second or third in two days now. I have details on that account, but dunno what happened after I sold it as I have not been using it after selling. If you're the one trying to get info, PM me and I'll let you know what I'm getting on my side.

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:03 AM

Nevermind just re-read it

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

Isnt this against codex rules?

Not if you're a competent reader...

#4 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

Even more so, why didn't the person who bought the account from you change the email? :/

Edited by Niva, 23 February 2012 - 11:04 AM.

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

Not if you're a competent reader...

:-P dont mind me, im still half asleep haha

#6 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Even more so, why didn't the person who bought the account from you change the email? :/

I was wondering the same thing :/
There have been a couple people I've sold to who did not change the email like they should've after selling em an account...
Either way, the account is iced - the other two connected to the email have not been sold, so I know it's that particular one... That's probably why they can't find the account or anything anyway. But I figured instead of them keep sending email notifs, I can at least let em know it's pointless as the account was iced somehow. I could find out how/why more than likely if I go and try to log into it right now, but if the person who bought it shows up and wants to know, I'll let them handle that. I sold the account, I have no intentions of logging back in anyway.

#7 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

Or! TNT could just be derpin' it up and replying to someone else's password request to the wrong email again.

Edited by nymh, 23 February 2012 - 11:09 AM.

#8 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

I was wondering the same thing :/
There have been a couple people I've sold to who did not change the email like they should've after selling em an account...
Either way, the account is iced - the other two connected to the email have not been sold, so I know it's that particular one... That's probably why they can't find the account or anything anyway. But I figured instead of them keep sending email notifs, I can at least let em know it's pointless as the account was iced somehow. I could find out how/why more than likely if I go and try to log into it right now, but if the person who bought it shows up and wants to know, I'll let them handle that. I sold the account, I have no intentions of logging back in anyway.

Probably for the best. That's a really awkward situation...I won't lie. ._.

Edit: Nymh, they've done that? Lol. What useless derps. x_x

Edited by Niva, 23 February 2012 - 11:10 AM.

#9 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

Yeah, just a little awkward. It's been going on for a while, but I thought it had stopped :/ I'm guessing they don't realize it's iced.

Or! TNT could just be derpin' it up and replying to someone else's password request to the wrong email again.

I don't think they've derped it up cause that is an account I sold and the other two accounts that show up are mine as well. I just don't think the buyer changed the pw. I didn't know they mess things like that up though - that'd be a bad situation for the account owner O_o
Damn I'd be PISSED. They better give me like 15 Candychans or something if they ever did that to me xD

#10 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

I woke up today and saw someone has requested accounts/passwords for my main email, but thankfully my main neo account is on a different email and nothing good is tied to this one..

#11 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

Weird o.O
Have you ever sold accounts to anyone who may be trying to get the password back or something??

My main is tied to another email too but every single one of my accounts has at least some sort of valuable pet(s) on it xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users