Daily Dare 2012

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#26 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

oh i'm sorry rainie, as usual i didn't read everything :x

thanks for day 2! maybe you should add the legal cheats for the clown game, since that score is pretty easy to get with them.
piecrust - ammo
custard - health

^^ It's fine~ I don't usually bother to read everything as well aha cX
&Thanks for the suggestion (: If you don't mind, I quoted your post and added it to the first post

#27 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

yeah sure, i don't mind. i actually just read your whole post, lol. didn't have any idea what to do with those teamchallenges but hey, there is a bg for that so i needed to know!
do you have any idea why there are those cute little purple fur-things on my dd page every now and then?

#28 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:21 AM

oh i'm sorry rainie, as usual i didn't read everything :x

thanks for day 2! maybe you should add the legal cheats for the clown game, since that score is pretty easy to get with them.
piecrust - ammo
custard - health

Thanks, beat AAA first time with these cheats Score:419 :)

#29 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:22 AM

Whoops, forgot all about the codes and still beat AAA on the second try.

#30 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

is the prizes worth the effort?

#31 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

yeah sure, i don't mind. i actually just read your whole post, lol. didn't have any idea what to do with those teamchallenges but hey, there is a bg for that so i needed to know!
do you have any idea why there are those cute little purple fur-things on my dd page every now and then?

I'm seeing those furry things too. Looks like a petpet or something. I've even gotten it on the center of my screen while playing flash games, pretty annoying.

It's the trophy for me. But the prizes are all r101 so why not? :p

#32 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

It should have something to do with how Abigail says, "Was that a bug? That was a bug! Something strange is going on! Lulu, I think someone should find King Roo and get his help. But I have to keep an eye on AAA in case he gets another brilliant idea." and Lulu replies with, "Yeah, your brother shouldn't be unsupervised. Don't worry, I'll look for King Roo; just let me pack some supplies."

My assumption is that those are there to lead to this year's NC Adventure Challenge ("The Case of the Missing King") o:

The prizes themselves generally aren't worth a lot, although as Fireworks said, most users do it for the trophies

#33 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

New petpetpet according to the source code.

#34 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Both days so far have been woefully easy. I wish I hadn't started in the first place, I'll be ashamed to have this trophy.

#35 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

Both days so far have been woefully easy. I wish I hadn't started in the first place, I'll be ashamed to have this trophy.

i am actually happy that it is easy =/ i am able to get the score without cheating, at least until they come out with faerie cloud racing or faerie bubbles.

#36 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

Ok so I clicked one of the bugs when I was about to spin the Wheel of Slime and it gave me a Blumaroo Sugar Skull!

Looks like another spree of item deflating will happen.

Edit: According to JN you can do this 10 times a day and one of the possible prizes is a petpetpet Veespa, pretty cool.

Edited by BluePenance, 10 March 2012 - 01:25 AM.

#37 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:57 AM

Updated with Day 3's Challenge ^__^

Ok so I clicked one of the bugs when I was about to spin the Wheel of Slime and it gave me a Blumaroo Sugar Skull!

Looks like another spree of item deflating will happen.

Edit: According to JN you can do this 10 times a day and one of the possible prizes is a petpetpet Veespa, pretty cool.

I'll add that/link to JN's prizes later, thanks for the information (:

+Added the NC Adventure Challenge ^__^

#38 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

Updated with Day 3's Challenge ^__^

I'll add that/link to JN's prizes later, thanks for the information (:

+Added the NC Adventure Challenge ^__^

No problem, it was definitely a surprise when I actually clicked it and got something.

Edit: NM... :sorry:

Edited by BluePenance, 10 March 2012 - 04:24 AM.

#39 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

guys, guys, guys! the cute little creatures are clickable now! you can click on ten of them a day and get a np price everytime! it's not like the best stuff, but hey, it's free and cute and, AW!

totally had a hard time with todays dd. i had trouble even beating abi xD DERP! thanks god i have kalo who beat aaa for me ♥

#40 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

Finally updated with Day 4's Challenge cX (sorry for the delay ><)

&I think some of my formatting went wacky o: /will fix later

#41 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Guys, is that meepit book a good investment? Should I hoard some of them for future profit?

#42 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Guys, is that meepit book a good investment? Should I hoard some of them for future profit?

i would say books are not very good investment. too many types of retired books around. but then again it is up to you

#43 woodydx

woodydx
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

i would say books are not very good investment. too many types of retired books around. but then again it is up to you

Agreed. You need to look at the demand the books will get. R101 books aren't asked for with quests, so it will only be collectors and book readers who consume them. The market will always be held artificially high by hoarders and they will be super HTS.

#44 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

Updated with Day 5's Daily Dare Challenge (:
..Will add the AoB & today's NC Adventure Challenge in ~30 minutes cx

Added the AoB for today's game, today's NC Adventure Challenge, and yesterday's prize ^__^

Whoosh~~ (I felt like whoosh-ing okay?) Updated with today's challenges c:

Edited by Rainie, 12 March 2012 - 02:58 AM.

#45 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

This took 25 agonizing minutes with AoB, worst game ever.

#46 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

This took 25 agonizing minutes with AoB, worst game ever.

the AOB wasnt up when i played it. *sigh*

#47 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

i had the pass through obstacles AoB activated, and my gwyl disappeared into one of the side walls. =[
I had to restart twice, after being so careless with my mouse clicking

#48 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

I found it easier to actually not use the pass through obstacles AoB, and just use the invincibility one.

#49 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

This game wouldn't be that bad if the hit detection wasn't so poor

Somehow you get hurt within like 1/2 cm from the wall but you have to be right on top of the gems before you pick them up

Edit to remove foul language, I don't need to take my frustration out on you guys :whistling:

Posted Image

It's fun when you can't end the level because you've hovered over the stupid statue for like 5 minutes and it won't register and let you through

Whatever I beat Abigail legit, good enough

Edited by nymh, 13 March 2012 - 07:06 AM.

#50 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

the AOB wasnt up when i played it. *sigh*

And you still got the required score? o:
(That's amazing~ you must be kami x3)

&I agree with all foul thoughts to the game xP~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users