Photo

Daily Dare 2012

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#51 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

That was extremely painful even with AoB. I also skipped the go through obstacles one, the invincibility one was enough though... Still annoying.
First World Problems.

#52 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

Anyone have any ideas what we're going to do if they decide to spring something crazy like 2500+ in the Last Blast? Lmao!

#53 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

I doubt they would do it, but I kinda half expect them to have one of the scores be past the review limit.

#54 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:48 AM

Updated with today's challenges ^^

i had the pass through obstacles AoB activated, and my gwyl disappeared into one of the side walls. =[
I had to restart twice, after being so careless with my mouse clicking

/This is such a late reply, but..
That happened to me too cX !! I just ended up only using the invincibility one

#55 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

That was extremely painful even with AoB. I also skipped the go through obstacles one, the invincibility one was enough though... Still annoying.
First World Problems.

I only used invincibility for Gwyl's and I know that painful feeling. I really can't imagine a good chunk of people playing that game for fun. I like the concept of the game, but I feel like the force of the lightmite's wind could be stronger and the balloon-Gwyl system can act as one moving body entirely. I really hate it when the balloon is going one way and Gwyl is pressed against a wall.

Today's game was actually relaxing. I played two levels and died purposely to finish the challenge quickly. (Not to mention, the NC BG is pretty sweet)

Anyone have any ideas what we're going to do if they decide to spring something crazy like 2500+ in the Last Blast? Lmao!

I heard of a great place that can help with problems like that.

Edited by Keil, 14 March 2012 - 03:42 AM.

#56 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

:lol2: @ Abigail's score for this game.

Easy challenge today yay (take that, AAA)

#57 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

Very easy indeed. Maybe TNT forgot to add a zero to the end of AAA's score? :shifty:

#58 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

For Wrath of the Snowager:

• Play on Hard difficulty
  • prioritize the items ( the more valuable items give you more points--tiny snowballs, faerie snowballs, decorated neggs, etc ) go for those first
  • Mind your space--get a feel for how your tail moves and how well you can maneuver around walls and tight spaces.
  • Use your ice breath on him often! He'll drop more loot.
I kind of panicked when the AoB wasn't working for me, but all of this CAN be done legitimately! :D
By the second level, you'll have more than enough to beat AAA's score. ;)
-hope this helped!

#59 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

• prioritize the items ( the more valuable items give you more points--tiny snowballs, faerie snowballs, decorated neggs, etc ) go for those first
  • Mind your space--get a feel for how your tail moves and how well you can maneuver around walls and tight spaces.
I kind of panicked when the AoB wasn't working for me, but all of this CAN be done legitimately! :D
-hope this helped!

First time ever I played this game and all i did was put it on hard died a couple times and time I used my last life I had well over the amount of points needed. Those are great tips maybe I can increase my score in that game thank you for that!

#60 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Anyone else kind of amused at all the people posting about getting scores above review for Gwyl's Great Escape now that we have AoB codes for them? This same game was up for GMC back before we had the codes, and I didn't see any posts about people getting past the review score, and in fact, saw mostly people struggling to meet the much lower requirements. (Oh, the pain of playing that game legit for GMC... I could done a repeat of my previous score to beat AAA without AoB but there wasn't a chance in hell I would go through that again.)

#61 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

:lol2: @ Abigail's score for this game.

^ My original thought as well x3

-hope this helped!

Thanks for the tips ^^~ ( Darn, I was going to rep you, but apparently I "have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" )
If you don't mind, I quoted this & added it to the first post c:

Edited by Rainie, 14 March 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#62 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

i didn't get the aobs to work but when i tried snatchingbodies tips, it was pretty easy. so yaaaaaaaaaaaay! the prizes suck tho, lol.

#63 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

I got the score at my second round and I quit the game by pressing X, which ended the game but didn't record my scores achieved in round 2. -.- Had to restart to match AAA score. :doh:

I'd advise you guys to let snowager die naturally in the game rather than pressing the X button....

#64 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

I got the score at my second round and I quit the game by pressing X, which ended the game but didn't record my scores achieved in round 2. -.- Had to restart to match AAA score. :doh:

I'd advise you guys to let snowager die naturally in the game rather than pressing the X button....

I was just about to post the same warning.

You can press the X safely if you're died at least once AFTER reaching the required score.

#65 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Yeah just run him into the wall a few times. You won't lose your score if you die

#66 ITG

ITG
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

I've legitly beat AAA every day so far. woo!

#67 rainfuzz

rainfuzz
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Thats awesome, I have too. Posted Image

Do you think they will throw us another impossible score this year? Everything seems to be going well so far. Posted Image

#68 Bandicoot

Bandicoot
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

Really? fair enough. but no point telling Fibbs on a cheating site :) you'll get caught out :) but well done anyway!

I did this one legit! Cooty wars had too much lag and some of the others i am crappy at :(

But all AAA so far thanks to the AoB, help and guides :)

#69 ITG

ITG
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

I know, Bandicoot.
It's just really easy to do them legit then to risk being frozen.
jsyk

#70 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

I did this one legit! Cooty wars had too much lag and some of the others i am crappy at :(

But all AAA so far thanks to the AoB, help and guides :)

I cheated too. woo~

I had to AoB Gwyl. It's a boring game for me. Even cheating, that game is painful to play. The other games I really have no trouble with.

#71 ITG

ITG
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

Gwyl is fun to play! gahh

#72 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Aaaahh today's challenge was way too easy!! And I'm horrible at Flash games! TNT must have made a mistake :p

But gosh, that Frozen Spardel Plushie is just too cute~ <3

#73 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Aaaahh today's challenge was way too easy!! And I'm horrible at Flash games! TNT must have made a mistake :p

But gosh, that Frozen Spardel Plushie is just too cute~ <3

agreed! probably the easiest challenge so far. Only took 10 minutes at the most.
Hopefully there'll be more easy ones to come.
I don't want to cheat on all of em =p

#74 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

(I would have updated ~3 hours earlier, but I accidentally fell back asleep before I could x3)

#75 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

(I would have updated ~3 hours earlier, but I accidentally fell back asleep before I could x3)

Thanks for the effort Rainie. :) Btw today's challenge is a double dare. xD

Any tips for the game? I completed all 15 levels with Easy (and invincibility AOB) and still didn't get AAA's score. -.- This is worst than Gwyl's game.

Edit: Nvm, got the required score on Hard Level 14. /phew.

Edited by Fireworks, 15 March 2012 - 02:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users