Photo

Your First Neopet's Account...

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 AngryArtist

AngryArtist
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

So I totally figured out the user, password, and birthday of all 3 of my accounts from childhood today, due to a
series of very lucky guessing. Ragin' because I never made any uc pets, but they can be nice shells if I fix them up.

Posted Image

And believe me, lots of fixing needs to be done.
Oh god, I pity my green, number-ridden vbned uni for having to put up with this.

Though I am VERY curious, do you remember your first account? Do you know the info for it? If so, have you managed to
salvage anything remotely USEFUL from it?

Edited by AngryArtist, 10 March 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#2 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

my first account is the one im using/

#3 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

I changed my password a few years back to my first account in a fit of childish whim, so I can't remember what it was a few days later. TNT was being illogical and unreasonable and won't give me my password, and so I never could get back in.

#4 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

my first account is the one im using/

Same here, and I would stop playing if I'd lost it.

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

My first account I still have and I access it from time to time. I have 4 UC BD's on there and they are all dn, wn, or vwn. Not the richest account but not bad overall, blackmarket value is pretty high on it but it was my first and I'd never part with it. :) Good idea for a thread, this could be interesting.

#6 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

my first account was called sally##########
my next was lil_cutie_angel_4_u
my third, kagome989

i remember all i ever did was play kacheek seek because i used my dad's email and they were never verified.
i remmeber the first moment i was acquainted with neopets.
I was at the library and I saw these boys playing neopets.com
I asked the librarian and he told me that I had to set up my own and he asked if I wanted help setting it up.
I said yes please so he helped me create my first account ever and I forgot about it after i went home but
that day
sparked something in me.

imagine, if it weren't for those boys playing neopets on those computer while i was at the library, i would never be here with you all today.
idk just like wow.

#7 peepole

peepole
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

mine got deleted cause it was sooo long ago since i last logged on it. this was back when it came out around 99 to 2000. but now i use a fairly old one that still has a trophy from the first lost desert war.

#8 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

Mine was chain frozen unfairly for cheating. After that I figured since TNT thought I was cheating, I might as well do it and have some fun.

One of my accounts survived though. I think it's 8ish years old. I use it as a side account since the name is horrible.

#9 BugsBunny

BugsBunny
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

Mine was banned for Hijacking. =.='' I wish i still had it. It had crap pets but it was still <3 It was my childhood nickname too D:

#10 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

My first account was frozen for cheating (entering art gallery from multiple accounts, since I had seen others do it too xD).

My other accounts weren't frozen, but I quit and gave them away to a friend who I of course don't know anymore. I tried to get them back since they were pretty decent accounts, but they're under someone else's email now :(. They also traded my draiks it seemed, who got converted at some point too...

That reminds me. The other day, I was trying to log on AIM, and I couldn't remember my screenname because I haven't used it in ages. Funny thing though, I remembered my OOOOLD aim name which I had used 7 years ago to talk to people from neopets (none of my RL friends use AIM). I logged on and saw a big list of people I used to be friends with on neopets. I really only remember a few of them though. The rest I don't even know who they are *__*

#11 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Have absolutely no idea what my first account was called and I'm certain that by now it has been purged. My second newest account was one was legit until a week before it was frozen (damn that score sender (lols my fault))

#12 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

I forgot my first few accounts. They all had jetsams. Jetsams weren't limited.

#13 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

I honestly can't remember my very first one.
I had one for EVER named BeccaCullen (I'd made it for a friend but she didn't play anymore so I used her account)
And then I got frozen because I sold art for neopoints xD

Then it went from there :3

#14 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:00 AM

Mine was chain frozen unfairly for cheating. After that I figured since TNT thought I was cheating, I might as well do it and have some fun.

Pretty much this~ :V
It didn't have anything that great on it, just some basic coloured, badly named pets (which were pretty special to me, because my bestest friend helped me name them back when we were like 8!!!), 1.6mil and some advent calender junk!

#15 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

I still use my first account. I have taken a few hiatus in all those years though.

#16 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

my first account was all legit and got frozen during the sloth plot. they accused me of using some programs for finishing one of the tasks there, what i did not, since i had no idea about any cheating programms at that point. it was a nice acc. it was full of eyries and i loved it. i made a new one, right after that one got frozen and that one i still have. i just never loved it as much as the very first one. well, i also came to codex after i got frozen, willing to learn cheating and fucking do it, so they will have a reason to freeze me next time. my not legit main, now is the best i ever had and i am kinda happy that all happened, lol.

#17 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

Same here, and I would stop playing if I'd lost it.

My first account is the main reason why I still play neopets, and keep coming back. xD

#18 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

My first account was amazing... until I broke up with my baby daddy. He got into my email account and changed the password to every. single. thing. I had ever done, including neopets. I was able to go search for my user name and still find it though, until last summer. It must've been purged.

#19 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

I made my first neo account when I was in second grade. It was my initials and my crush-at-the-time's initials with two random numbers.
Sadly, I was a dumb cheater when I first got here and got it frozen while SSing. Never Ssing again X_X
Only thing I miss is my retired themes and my retired avatars and my shoyru (first neo EVER) and my uni (second neo ever, uni will forever be my favorite pet :3)

#20 turnon

turnon
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

My first account was over 9 years ago, I'm pretty sure it got purged. All my other early accounts were based off of pokemon and I think I remember the passwords, but I used to enter random birthdays so I'd be over 13. SOOO horrible, the stuff on the lookup etc. Nothing else is a better reminder of how stupid I was lol

#21 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

My first account is 7 years old I think. It's been purged now, but it had a horrendous lookup and three VBN unpainted pets. When I first joined Neo, I didn't know about the Trading Post or the Auction House, so I didn't know how people got paint brushes. I would basically just play games and make unsuccessful guilds. I'm pretty sure I never had more than 100k. Not sure why I thought it was fun...

#22 chini

chini
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

My first account got iced in 2004 and I created it again so now its my new side account.

Miss it. I was able to get 3rd place in meerca chase only because I got lucky and got the fish negg. My mac loaded flash games so slowly that the meerca would take 3-4 seconds to even move. Only thing I miss on the account were some potential retired items, the age of the account and the meerca chase trophy.

#23 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

First account is still frozen, from 1999. :p

All because I had a smart mouth on the boards, couldn't keep my opinions to myself. xD

#24 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

I think my first account was made when I was five??? Don't really remember much about it. I think I had a chomby or something. Whatever it is, its probably lost to the ages now

#25 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

I forgot my first few accounts. They all had jetsams. Jetsams weren't limited.

i remembered, they were limited at first, then neopets changed to flotsams to be limited instead.

my first account was hacked. i was below 10 then, and there is a website saying fill in your account and password here to get 1million neopoints -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users