Photo

Thoughts on the Playstation Vita?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

How do you feel about the Vita? The price is a little steep for me. If you've bought one, what do you like or dislike about it? Is it worth buying now, or should I wait for a price drop?

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

It doesn't have any games I want to play right now, so I don't personally like it.

Look into it, if there's nothing you want for it, than obviously you shouldn't get it.

#3 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

I love the PSP. It's my favorite console asides for my PS3. (I love my PS2 as well, but eh) Definitely picking one of these up when I get the money.

So far they've announced the FFX remake (Although I may get this for the PS3, we'll see), and the Persona 4 Remake for it. I'm sure they'll be some other nice games for it as well.

#4 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

It doesn't have any games I want to play right now, so I don't personally like it.

Look into it, if there's nothing you want for it, than obviously you shouldn't get it.

Well there's one game that I'm interested in as of now, that imo, is worth buying the console just for that game. However, it has a 2013 release date. The console itself intrigues me, I was just looking for non biased opinions to see if I should hop on it and buy it now, or wait till christmas time when the price is sure to drop

#5 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

I like the idea, but really find the hand held gaming era has left. Our phones aren't far behind the technology, I do like the HD screen though. It's amazing it has caught on as much as it has in Japan, although in Japan, they like things smaller the better.

#6 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

I like the idea, but really find the hand held gaming era has left. Our phones aren't far behind the technology, I do like the HD screen though. It's amazing it has caught on as much as it has in Japan, although in Japan, they like things smaller the better.

I get what your saying. Hopefully in the near future, it will be one device. However, currently, I still find a need for seperate. Devices. Its nice having emulators and roms on my android phone though lol

#7 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

It doesn't have any games

Sounds about right.

#8 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

Sounds about right.

PSV HAS NO GAMES!

MEME OF THE YEAR 2012!

#9 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

PSV HAS NO GAMES!

MEME OF THE YEAR 2012!

You seem...
Posted Image
upset?

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

You seem...
upset?

Actually, it was a bad attempt at bad humor.

#11 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

PS vita is going to be like the PS3 for a while
NO GAYMES
but eventually it'll get some exclusive that makes me want to buy it
I mean, hell, I already want a 3DS because of it's exclusives.

#12 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Phantasy Star series...but Phantasy Star Online 2 was recently announced for PC and Vita...details are still being worked out on if you can play both together or if they will be seperate...but if I had the ability to play my favorite online game at home, then go somewhere with my Vita and still play it...well, I think my life would be complete.

#13 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

i was seriously considering buying one, but until they bring out a good lengthy game like monster hunter i wont bother...u get me

#14 nryulkim

nryulkim
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

The hardware is great.. Its much lighter than i thought it would be and the control are pretty cool..
No good games for it yet and the battery life is really bad...

#15 Reddevil

Reddevil
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

I was pumped like a fat child waiting for it, but then I played with it, piece of trash imo ..
now I have to buy a 3DS O_o

#16 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

The games I was looking forward to during launch were flops.. Particularly Uncharted, which lacked character development.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users