• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany (Snatchingbodies), or Tiff / Tiffy for short. :3 I'm 17 and I'm from Texas (Howdy~)!

Anyway, I've been lurking around for a while now, just never got around to posting. xD
Jon (Bandicoot) introduced me to this cozy abode. ;)

I started playing Neopets 6 years ago, but quit and then only just recently got back a month ago! However, I've had to start a new account because I got the last ones frozen or I forgot the login and email/birthday. Silly me!

I've read the Rules, FAQ, and Newbie Guide so I think I'm pretty much good to go? Let me know if there's anything I need to read or re-read, or any tips!

I'm a bit of a shy poster, but hopefully I can overcome that here!

#2 auv

auv
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany (Snatchingbodies), or Tiff / Tiffy for short. :3 I'm 17 and I'm from Texas (Howdy~)!

Anyway, I've been lurking around for a while now, just never got around to posting. xD
Jon (Bandicoot) introduced me to this cozy abode. ;)

I started playing Neopets 6 years ago, but quit and then only just recently got back a month ago! However, I've had to start a new account because I got the last ones frozen or I forgot the login and email/birthday. Silly me!

I've read the Rules, FAQ, and Newbie Guide so I think I'm pretty much good to go? Let me know if there's anything I need to read or re-read, or any tips!

I'm a bit of a shy poster, but hopefully I can overcome that here!

I just joined also Hi all

#3 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Welcome to the forum and the community guys.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

Howdy, welcome to NeoCodex Yall. The folks here best be treating ya well if ya read dem "Stickied" threads. The name's Keil. Please to meet ya, pardner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users