Quantcast

Photo

Magnetism's Signature Request and Showcase Thread!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:56 AM

Alright guys,

So I want to be able to get back into my signature making here, since the last time I have had a large break and have only within the last 3-4 months started to make signatures again and test the boundaries of what I can make and How. I'd like to let you know i'll do these for free (iv'e seen people charge for signatures in forums lately and I don't think it is really right) mainly because I used to back then too. I'd like to show you a heap of my works from the last 2 months and I hope they can allow you to feel free to request 1 from me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zombie Signature - For Myself - 1 hours work~

Spoiler

Jet Signature - For Myself - 2 hours work spread out within a day~

Spoiler

Signature for Username "Dr Beat" - 20-30 minutes work~

Spoiler

Pretty Pink 'Feminine Anime' Signature - For myself as a test - 1 hours work~

Spoiler

Abstract Style 'Elements' Signature - For myself - 40 minutes work~

Spoiler

Flow and Color Signature - For myself - 1 hours work~ - Followed tut

Spoiler

LoL Anivia Signature - For myself - 2-3 hours work~ (Had a few versions of this after a few trial and errors, couldn't get enough depth =\)

Spoiler

LoL Signature (Can't think of who it is) - For whoever asks - 1 hour and 30 minutes of work~

Spoiler

WoWxStarCraft Signature - For whoever asks - 1 hours of work~ (Worked on lighting, color and contrast)

Spoiler

Signature for Username 'Sir Ardain' - 1 hours work~

Spoiler

Sig Edit x Photo Manip' Edit Signature - For myself (Yes Magnetism is in there...) - 4 hours work~ (Couldn't get it the way I wanted, so this was the best I could do)

Spoiler

Signature for a Music and Rythm Based SOTW - 1 hours work~

Spoiler

So that is basically it really, just make sure you let me know of a theme or give me a render to use, let me know the dimensions (even though i'd probably change them) and I'll get onto making the signatures requested.

^_^

~Mag

Completed Requests

Signature for Kway - 1 hours work~

Spoiler

Signature for Skrillex - 40 minutes work~

Spoiler

Edited by Magnetism, 14 March 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#2 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

These look great! I never bothered with my siggy but now I kind of want one ^.^! I just can't seem to find an image I want right now, so I'll have to come back later for one.

#3 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

These look great! I never bothered with my siggy but now I kind of want one ^.^! I just can't seem to find an image I want right now, so I'll have to come back later for one.

If you have too much trouble just give me a theme if you would like. Something like 'Pokemon' or something 'Anime'. 'Black 'n' White' or even something like a specific character or something.

#4 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

Well, I liked that wow/sc2 one so I was thinking about sc2 ^.^.. and I love Kerrigan's character but I don't really want something so dark. I'd rather something more...cute? Haha, see, I don't know!

I'm also not sure if I want to have "dangobear" on the siggy. It looks silly to me because I always used it for troll accounts... so I might change it to something else.

#5 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Well, I liked that wow/sc2 one so I was thinking about sc2 ^.^.. and I love Kerrigan's character but I don't really want something so dark. I'd rather something more...cute? Haha, see, I don't know!

I'm also not sure if I want to have "dangobear" on the siggy. It looks silly to me because I always used it for troll accounts... so I might change it to something else.

Well when you've figured it out let me know.

#6 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

I was having trouble deciding but I finally decided.

The character is a pony (obviously) whose name is Lyra Heartstrings. Here are some I would like to see used:
http://kna.deviantar...rized-256535486
http://kooner01.devi...ector-250779345
http://misterlolrus....ector-256278232

If you can get the entire body of one of them in the sig, it would be awesome. I would also like my username (Zanoab) on it with "A Proud Brony" and "Lyra Heartstrings is best pony.". I don't care too much about dimensions so 500 x 150 would be a good place to start. As long as you have the face, color scheme, and a lyre (the thing on its ass), I won't complain.

#7 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

I was having trouble deciding but I finally decided.

The character is a pony (obviously) whose name is Lyra Heartstrings. Here are some I would like to see used:
http://kna.deviantar...rized-256535486
http://kooner01.devi...ector-250779345
http://misterlolrus....ector-256278232

If you can get the entire body of one of them in the sig, it would be awesome. I would also like my username (Zanoab) on it with "A Proud Brony" and "Lyra Heartstrings is best pony.". I don't care too much about dimensions so 500 x 150 would be a good place to start. As long as you have the face, color scheme, and a lyre (the thing on its ass), I won't complain.

Here you go:

Posted Image

#8 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Here you go:

Posted Image

I love it! I am so happy to finally have a pony sig. :thumbsup:
Thanks.

#9 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

I love it! I am so happy to finally have a pony sig. :thumbsup:
Thanks.

Your welcome.

To everyone else! I'm still after requests!
Posted Image

#10 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

I would like one, if you don't mind.
Of course, something Skrillex related, weather its his logo or himself.

#11 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

I would like one, if you don't mind.
Of course, something Skrillex related, weather its his logo or himself.

Here ya' go!

Posted Image

#12 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Hey, could you whip me something up that uses this image? http://afrotc.tamu.e...s/afwings_0.jpg I'm a big fan of abstract brushes. Could the text say A1C Adam or Adam A1C? Do what you think is best, you're the artist >:].

#13 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hey, could you whip me something up that uses this image? http://afrotc.tamu.e...s/afwings_0.jpg I'm a big fan of abstract brushes. Could the text say A1C Adam or Adam A1C? Do what you think is best, you're the artist >:].

I can give it a go, How visible do you want the render/symbol to be?

#14 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

If it's going to be the main render in the sig it can be slightly blended into the background. If your're going to add for example an F16 then by all means let the F16 take most of the 'stage'. But like I said do what you think is best :]

#15 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

If it's going to be the main render in the sig it can be slightly blended into the background. If your're going to add for example an F16 then by all means let the F16 take most of the 'stage'. But like I said do what you think is best :]

Well this is what I came up with. Tried to keep it as strictly 'Abstract' as I could, but I needed to try to keep some partial form of the image you gave me. Hope you like it!

Posted Image

#16 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Well this is what I came up with. Tried to keep it as strictly 'Abstract' as I could, but I needed to try to keep some partial form of the image you gave me. Hope you like it!

Posted Image

I really like it, but is it possible to make the text stand out a bit more? Otherwise it looks great.

#17 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

I really like it, but is it possible to make the text stand out a bit more? Otherwise it looks great.

How is this: Posted Image

#18 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

My problem is that it looks like the sig says odorn olc x.x sorry for being so picky.

#19 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

My problem is that it looks like the sig says odorn olc x.x sorry for being so picky.

._. Will try use a different font in a bit. xD

#20 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Still after requests! ^_^

I can do Avatars too!

#21 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

Still after some requests guys!

Posted Image

#22 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Make me a Cloud Strife themed avatar/picture?

I don't really care how you do it, surprise me! :D From all your other work, I assume I will like it no matter what. :p

Edited by James, 22 March 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#23 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

Make me a Cloud Strife themed avatar/picture?

I don't really care how you do it, surprise me! :D From all your other work, I assume I will like it no matter what. :p

So... Avatar? As in 100x100 Or what dimensions?

#24 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

So... Avatar? As in 100x100 Or what dimensions?

Yep, 100x100.

#25 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

Yep, 100x100.

Here you got :D

Posted Image

Also Why don't you and everyone else who see's this go and take a look at my Deviant Art Portfolio Profile here: http://aulterra.deviantart.net/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users