NOITIDART. I AM CALLING YOU OUT!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Forgive me for going all nostalgia on this site, but does anyone remember when these threads were a dime a dozen? Noit and I are cool, so don't take that title at all seriously.

These threads were seriously hilarious at the time.

Edited by Icey Defeat, 14 March 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#2 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

hm
you called us here
give us something to entertain us : )

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

He is too busy with his job to spend time with any of his friends

#4 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

hm
you called us here
give us something to entertain us : )

Inserted a video I like lol.

#5 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Relevant.

#6 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Im having Skyrim flashbacks...

#7 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

If you look closely, you'll find Noit

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

What the hell did I just watch? :rofl: (Referring to both videos)

Better question Corey, where the hell have you been all this time? :angry: The quality of posts in this place has been terrible without you (excluding the awesome Indian video above and other select awesome things)!

"You're like a sack of meat girl.... AHAHAHAHAHAHHA" (2:32)
I love that part. :lol:

#9 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

What the hell did I just watch? :rofl: (Referring to both videos)

Better question Corey, where the hell have you been all this time? :angry: The quality of posts in this place has been terrible without you (excluding the awesome Indian video above and other select awesome things)!

"You're like a sack of meat girl.... AHAHAHAHAHAHHA" (2:32)
I love that part. :lol:

Man life has hit me hard. Not sure how much you remember about my dad, but he's had cancer 9 times now... he's going through treatments again. Nothing but hardships and I just got laid off because of the BS security clearance process this country has. Seriously, the people who deny you NEVER MEET YOU. Just trying to survive at the moment, working hard to get a new job. Just found out I'm getting 3500 back in taxes (thank god for recent student breaks) so that is a big weight off my shoulders. Going for a career change. Programmer may not be for me, not enough interaction with other people. Trying to get into recruiting.

So yeah, small summary lol.

Edited by Icey Defeat, 14 March 2012 - 09:28 PM.

#10 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Man life has hit me hard. Not sure how much you remember about my dad, but he's had cancer 9 times now... he's going through treatments again. Nothing but hardships and I just got laid off because of the BS security clearance process this country has. Seriously, the people who deny you NEVER MEET YOU. Just trying to survive at the moment, working hard to get a new job. Just found out I'm getting 3500 back in taxes (thank god for recent student breaks) so that is a big weight off my shoulders. Going for a career change. Programmer may not be for me, not enough interaction with other people. Trying to get into recruiting.

Yikes. I see. Well, good that you're sticking through it all relatively ok. Welcome back home, haha.

#11 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

SACKAMEATA!

#12 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

Haha no wayyy I cant believe i didnt see this. I love you Icey!
Man yeah work and im doing part time college so thats really kicking my butt. Homework is so hard to concentrate on. I can't get myself to read.

I think I remember these topics but not so clearly.

What's with that random video? Man it's pretty well in sync by that brother and sister. They did a good job.

Plus rep for the nostalgia. Maybe that nostalgia will get me back to my studying ways.

Gosh no way bro so sorry. I do remember about your dad but last we talked he was in remission. Man so sorry about that man hang in there we're all praying for you.

Oh I see people didn't get the nostalgia so you gave them a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSVRWt3FDw

Relevant.

This one is real good:

He is too busy with his job to spend time with any of his friends

Thanks man I wouldn't have seen this topic if it wasn't for you. Thanks for letting them know too you're the best man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users