No dizziness P2

5e 88 02 26 ->

5e 88 02 27

No dizziness P3

60 4d 66 9d 09 60 4d 66 87 09 66 9e 09 4f 9f 09 01 ->

02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Play the game here

*Note: Not tested, please post if you run into any problems*

Edited by qweable, 15 March 2012 - 12:16 AM.

#2 mjcm

mjcm
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

it works great. Thank you so much! :)

#3 2NE1

2NE1
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:12 AM

You my savior :D

#4 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:16 AM

When I first tried it didn't work for some reason, and now when I die, I earn a life instead of loosing.. :shifty: Thank you.

#5 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

Possilbly a possible multiplier AOB?
Thanks ^_^

#6 jjfaith

jjfaith
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Thank you so much! I tried legit and got a score of 830 D: I can't survive DD without AoB.

Edited by jjfaith, 15 March 2012 - 12:30 AM.

#7 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

Goddamn this game is pants on head retarded.

#8 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

I've spent like 30 mins on this not matching AAA score. -.- AOB time! Thank you for the codes again!!!

Feels like the game will still be long even with infinite lives.

Edit: Is it possible to make an AOB for the defense line always up? :p

Edited by Fireworks, 15 March 2012 - 01:08 AM.

#9 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

I've spent like 30 mins on this not matching AAA score. -.- AOB time! Thank you for the codes again!!!

Feels like the game will still be long even with infinite lives.

Edit: Is it possible to make an AOB for the defense line always up? :p

That would make the game last even longer, I personally think infinite life cheat is better.

#10 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

That would make the game last even longer, I personally think infinite life cheat is better.

The game is just plain annoying. What are all the balloons for if they don't even give points. D:

#11 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

The game is just plain annoying. What are all the balloons for if they don't even give points. D:

Yeah I always wondered that as well. At least, they should add a bonus for clearing all of the balloons or add some random powerups into random balloons..

Edited by Junjun, 15 March 2012 - 02:24 AM.

#12 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

Thanks a lot, the dizziness one didn't work for me but the life one did. This game is terrible, I'm never playing it again.

#13 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

Because they're giving this nice sound when they pop

#14 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

Dam apparently I am not learning AoB correctly. I have read the guide many times but keep getting stuck on where to put these codes. Do I enter the code above and do a first scan?

I am using FF-plug in container but when I put the code in (using the example in the guide) I get nothing from the scan to move to next step. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

I am just learning much of this stuff so forgive all my questions and thanks for help.

#15 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:09 AM

Dam apparently I am not learning AoB correctly. I have read the guide many times but keep getting stuck on where to put these codes. Do I enter the code above and do a first scan?

I am using FF-plug in container but when I put the code in (using the example in the guide) I get nothing from the scan to move to next step. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

I am just learning much of this stuff so forgive all my questions and thanks for help.

You input the first row of values before the -> sign.
Also, you must change value type to "Array of Bytes".
You should also not click on anything in the game before and after you open cheat engine.
Everytime I refresh my game, I would restart my CE too.

Hopefully you'll scan something. xD

#16 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

Let me give it a try....

#17 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

Let me give it a try....

You asked a smilar question here and i tried to answer you:

http://www.neocodex....to/page__st__25

Just pm me if you have any further questions, I'll try to help.

#18 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

You input the first row of values before the -> sign.
Also, you must change value type to "Array of Bytes".
You should also not click on anything in the game before and after you open cheat engine.
Everytime I refresh my game, I would restart my CE too.

Hopefully you'll scan something. xD

I get this when I go to scan: Scan error: thread 0:

5e 5d 60 5d 93 68 5d 60 5d is an invalid value. I had the same problem on the

tutorial

as well. Have re-installed CE. So far I have won legit, but I need help with the old bounce bro's.

#19 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:19 AM

I get this when I go to scan: Scan error: thread 0:

5e 5d 60 5d 93 68 5d 60 5d is an invalid value. I had the same problem on the

tutorial

as well. Have re-installed CE. So far I have won legit, but I need help with the old bounce bro's.

Are you sure you selected the right thing from Process List? Use Firefox and select plugin-container.exe from the list after running the game.

Edited by Junjun, 15 March 2012 - 03:21 AM.

#20 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

You asked a smilar question here and i tried to answer you:

http://www.neocodex....to/page__st__25

Just pm me if you have any further questions, I'll try to help.

Thanks, I totally understand what your saying, but I am still getting the error message when I put in the first code. I get it on any game I try. Could be my computer. I do understand the tutorial, just getting a error every time. Dam.

Hey I do appreciate all yall helping me out tho.

Are you sure you selected the right thing from Process list? Use Firefox and select plugin-container.exe from the list after running the game.

LOL, well I thought I was. I am in FF with plugin-container.exe.

#21 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

Thanks, I totally understand what your saying, but I am still getting the error message when I put in the first code. I get it on any game I try. Could be my computer. I do understand the tutorial, just getting a error every time. Dam.

Hey I do appreciate all yall helping me out tho.

LOL, well I thought I was. I am in FF with plugin-container.exe.

Start the game but do nothing after game loads before starting to use Cheat Engine. After selecting plugin-container.exe while using Firefox, selecting Array of Bytes as the value type, then copying/pasting the first code on AoB topics to the Cheat Engine and running the first scan, do you still get the error?

Edited by Junjun, 15 March 2012 - 03:26 AM.

#22 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

Start the game but do nothing after game loads before starting to use Cheat Engine. After selecting plugin-container.exe while using Firefox, selecting Array of Bytes as the value type, then copy/paste the first code on AoB topics to the Cheat Engine and run the first scan, do you still get the error?

No error this time, but have not tried to start the game first. Let me give it a try...

No error this time, but have not tried to start the game first. Let me give it a try...

ahhh this time when I started the game I did get the value but the game was over before I could go further. This was a big big help! Thank you!

#23 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

ahhh this time when I started the game I did get the value but the game was over before I could go further. This was a big big help! Thank you!

I didn't understand that clearly. Click on the play the game button and let the game load, but you don't have to actually start playing to enter the codes, just load the game, go to cheat engine to put in the code, find the code, edit it, then return the game and start playing. I'm glad it helped you, have fun using AoB. :thumbsup:

#24 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

I didn't understand that clearly. Click on the play the game button and let the game load, but you don't have to actually start playing to enter the codes, just load the game, go to cheat engine to put in the code, find the code, edit it, then return the game and start playing. I'm glad it helped you, have fun using AoB. :thumbsup:

You are soooo awesome, I am getting there. I can load and play the game but unfortunately the glitch that is causing the balloons to show up is keeping me from moving forward. Still I am much further than I was! I have to go catch a plane but will play a little more when I get to where I am going.

You are soooo awesome, I am getting there. I can load and play the game but unfortunately the glitch that is causing the balloons to show up is keeping me from moving forward. Still I am much further than I was! I have to go catch a plane but will play a little more when I get to where I am going.

Sorry, meant the glitch causing the balloons to "not" show up is getting me. A few levels have been reported with no balloons to pop, thus causing players to have to restart the game.

#25 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:59 AM

I didn't know there was a glitch with that game. Anyway, you can restart the game anytime and you don't have to do anything with Cheat Engine when you restart the game. Just don't refresh the page and you will have no problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users