304 replies to this topic

#51 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

Oops... XD

Edit: If you ever release, though, make sure your conditional is stricter. Right now you're searching the whole page for single common words; user and pet names could very easily break it.

I know, I shortened the strings to keywords to make reading easier. The main point is to show you can check to see what you have and using the original strings would have made it a tad bit more difficult for everybody to follow.

#52 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

Mission complete! We hope you enjoyed your stay.

Yay ^o^~

It took approximately 25 minutes (since I set my delay higher & I closed it in the middle to do something cx) for it to complete the plot from beginning to end for me ^__^
Thanks again :3~

#53 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Yay ^o^~

It took approximately 25 minutes (since I set my delay higher & I closed it in the middle to do something cx) for it to complete the plot from beginning to end for me ^__^
Thanks again :3~

Glorious! : ) 25's a bit high, but certainly better than manual completion any day. Sorry for all the hiccups. : /

#54 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

The program set my layout to the portal / premium layout. Then continued to crash every time I opened it, beware of this bug.

Still doing it and I've restarted the program probably 10 times now.

Edited by Adam, 20 March 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#55 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

The program set my layout to the portal / premium layout. Then continued to crash every time I opened it, beware of this bug.

Still doing it and I've restarted the program probably 10 times now.

No, it didn't. There is nothing in there that could even accidentally change your layout. The error you're receiving indicates that you're not logging in with valid credentials.

#56 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

No, it didn't. There is nothing in there that could even accidentally change your layout. The error you're receiving indicates that you're not logging in with valid credentials.

Welp I've never used the premium layout lol so it had to have been the program. I did the step manually that the program was stuck on and I still get the error. Boo....I have to run now though!

#57 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

it worked for me :) :) :) Had to restart a few times/crashed a few times but nothing that was too difficult to figure out! Thanks so much for this program :p

#58 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

Welp I've never used the premium layout lol so it had to have been the program. I did the step manually that the program was stuck on and I still get the error. Boo....I have to run now though!

Can't say why it happened, but the program didn't do it. Changing your preferences would require submitting a form, which must be done through POST. Here is every line that uses post in the code:

post '/login.phtml', 'username' => username, 'password' => password
post "#{PUSH_BUTTON}&acpcont=1"
post GET_BOOK
post GET_ROCK
post ARCHIVES, 'board' => 6, 'join_club' => 1
post DONNY, 'repair_id' => url.split('=')[1], 'confirm' => 1
post BANK, 'type' => (cur < amount ? 'withdraw' : 'deposit'), 'amount' => (cur - amount).abs
post ARCHIVES, 'closet' => url.split('=')[-1], 'hide_box' => 1
post QUARRY, 'brhv' => url.split('=')[1], 'go_buy_rock' => 1
post QUARRY, 'jjhv' => url.split('=')[1], 'r3hv' => html[/"r3hv" value="(.+?)"/, 1]
post ARCHIVES, "#{data.split('?')[1]}&spell_id=29884"
post COUNCIL, 'ephv' => html[/\?ephv=(.+?)'/, 1]

The capitalized variables are constants that are mapped to very specific URLs, all of them starting with '/altador' except DONNY, which starts with '/winter'. Those URLS cannot possibly be used to change your layout preferences. I imagine you're trying to have some sort of joke, it's just not very funny...

Edited by Inkheart, 20 March 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#59 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

The capitalized variables are constants that are mapped to very specific URLs, all of them starting with '/altador' except DONNY, which starts with '/winter'. Those URLS cannot possibly be used to change your layout preferences. I imagine you're trying to have some sort of joke, it's just not very funny...

Just thought you should know that you are not required to pick up any item from the Astronomy Club that isn't the telescope. Heck, you don't even need to visit the Astronomy Club at all after getting the telescope. All the items you should've gotten will stack up for when you do decide to visit so you don't miss out on any items.

#60 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

I can absolutely confirm that the program causes a revert to premium layout. No idea why, but it does.

My error is the same as the one Adam posted.
C:/Users/Daniel/Neo/AltAP.rb:4:in `eval': no implicit conver
sion from nil to integer (TypeError)
    	from (eval):154:in `<main>'
    	from C:/Users/Daniel/Neo/AltAP.rb:4:in `eval'
    	from C:/Users/Daniel/Neo/AltAP.rb:4:in `<main>'

I logged on to see what step I was at and was switched to the premium portal. Even after I've switched back to the normal layout, the program still gets the same crash every time.

Edited by Neoquest, 20 March 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#61 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Can't say why it happened, but the program didn't do it. Changing your preferences would require submitting a form, which must be done through POST. Here is every line that uses post in the code:

post '/login.phtml', 'username' => username, 'password' => password
post "#{PUSH_BUTTON}&acpcont=1"
post GET_BOOK
post GET_ROCK
post ARCHIVES, 'board' => 6, 'join_club' => 1
post DONNY, 'repair_id' => url.split('=')[1], 'confirm' => 1
post BANK, 'type' => (cur < amount ? 'withdraw' : 'deposit'), 'amount' => (cur - amount).abs
post ARCHIVES, 'closet' => url.split('=')[-1], 'hide_box' => 1
post QUARRY, 'brhv' => url.split('=')[1], 'go_buy_rock' => 1
post QUARRY, 'jjhv' => url.split('=')[1], 'r3hv' => html[/"r3hv" value="(.+?)"/, 1]
post ARCHIVES, "#{data.split('?')[1]}&spell_id=29884"
post COUNCIL, 'ephv' => html[/\?ephv=(.+?)'/, 1]

Uhm..not sure why I would joke around about this. If you knew me at all, I don't joke around very much. Neoquest confirms my problem and neither of us are able to use the program now that the error has come up.

EDIT : I did the steps manually after I solved the dagger constelation, then I got to the part of visiting the punch club again. The program is working again after that.

Edited by Adam, 20 March 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#62 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Problems aside, there is a way you can theoretically save time on the Vaeolus that I have yet to test because my supply of new accounts is already low enough. I will write up an explanation later.

If you don't have any idea on what I'm talking about, the hint is brute force.

#63 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Not sure if my situation applies, but I tried this program on my premium account (had portal off with Faeries' Ruin sidebar active) and the layout doesn't revert to premium at all. If anything it crashes twice as much as a non-premium account. I eventually got the trophy on the premium account.

For peoples' benefit, I tried completed the altador cup using this program on 6 more non-premium accounts. Average crash rate is ~1.7 times crashed / completed quests. (12 Crashes on 7 accounts)

Although it crashes (most likely at the Water Plant or Vaelous Part), it does get the job eventually.

#64 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

Finished without a single error/crash. Thanks for another great program!

#65 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

Finished without a single error/crash. Thanks for another great program!

Same here! Ive used it on a couple of accounts of mine now and it works a treat :) +rep well deserved

#66 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:36 AM

Finished it on a side. Took me about 18 minutes (could've been even less since I went for a smoke and you didn't include a timestamp feature).

Put it to work on another side as well after that and then it crashed twice, first while doing the punch club combination shit (maybe has something to do with punch club changing to a new position in the coliseum every hour or so?) and then it crashed again while doing the bank/shop part I think, not really sure what happened there. Second time took about 40 minutes, fuck the water plant.

#67 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:11 AM

http://cl.ly/3O2h1u01393g1z1b1P3K

Ideas?

#68 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:24 AM

http://cl.ly/3O2h1u01393g1z1b1P3K

Ideas?

That really doesn't make any sense. The empty? method is only used on the proxy and user agent you supply. They would have thrown that error before showing things like "Got rock." and "Replaced book." If you didn't do anything to purposely mess it up, then I have no idea how this could have happened. : /

#69 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

That really doesn't make any sense. The empty? method is only used on the proxy and user agent you supply. They would have thrown that error before showing things like "Got rock." and "Replaced book." If you didn't do anything to purposely mess it up, then I have no idea how this could have happened. : /

I'm on Mac OS X Lion. Ruby 1.8.7. Any idea why it says the empty? method is undefined? Otherwise I can always do this on my Windows computer at home.

Edited by Arkidas, 21 March 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#70 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

I'm on Mac OS X Lion. Ruby 1.8.7. Any idea why it says the empty? method is undefined? Otherwise I can always do this on my Windows computer at home.

No, it's not that the empty? method is undefined, it's that it's not a method for a nil object. Here are the only two places the empty? method is called:

if proxy.empty?

Headers = {'User-Agent' => user_agent.empty? ? 'Mozilla/5.001 (windows; U; NT4.0; en-US; rv:1.0) Gecko/25250101' : user_agent}

The error means that somehow either proxy or user_agent is nil, when that should never be the case. You input them as strings, and they should remain strings. Even if you enter nothing, the empty? method should still work. The fact that some of the steps ran and then threw the error just makes no sense. : /

#71 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

Arkidas must be playing a joke on you too.

#72 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

I hate to be the one, but you have your account name and password in the output.

#73 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

I hate to be the one, but you have your account name and password in the output.

Who does?

#74 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Who does?

I imagine Graz is referring to the output of my run of the program in the initial post, but that was done intentionally so as to show the entire process from start to finish. I have nothing invested in the account, so it was no big deal.

As for your issue, could you post the rest of the error output? I imagine the important bits are a bit further down.

#75 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

I imagine Graz is referring to the output of my run of the program in the initial post, but that was done intentionally so as to show the entire process from start to finish. I have nothing invested in the account, so it was no big deal.

As for your issue, could you post the rest of the error output? I imagine the important bits are a bit further down.

I don't have an issue anymore, I was lucky to capture that screenshot that I did as the program closed immediately when the error came up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users