Photo

aber sched problem?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

been trying to use the sceduler and cant seem to get it to work, people say the timezone is yours/mine, but the time on the program is different to mine and neopets?? so can someone give me a little guide or summin? thanks

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:56 AM

been trying to use the sceduler and cant seem to get it to work, people say the timezone is yours/mine, but the time on the program is different to mine and neopets?? so can someone give me a little guide or summin? thanks

The clock is an hour off for Abrosia, just adjust your schedule accordingly and it will work just fine.

#3 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

The clock is an hour off for Abrosia, just adjust your schedule accordingly and it will work just fine.

sorry dont get what you mean, off for abrosia??

#4 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Is it? My schedule works on the exact time I put it to and Abrosia shows NP time. I think you might have gone too far down on the scroll down menu when selecting the minutes, it technically goes down an entire 2 hours worth of minutes, not just 1. Try scrolling down on the minutes menu and you'll see it goes from 1 to 59 to 1 again down to another 59, make sure you select the number you want above the second set of numbers or else it will add an entire hour to your scheduled time.

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Abrosia.... our autobuyer program.

#6 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:37 AM

Abrosia.... our autobuyer program.

an hour off forward or backward?

#7 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

an hour off forward or backward?

Not sure what he meant by off by an hour, but my scheduler is working perfectly fine.

The time is your computer's time. Not NST. I've never really checked the time on the program itself. xD

#8 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Not sure what he meant by off by an hour, but my scheduler is working perfectly fine.

The time is your computer's time. Not NST. I've never really checked the time on the program itself. xD

soooo oookk ive seen 3 different explanations now lol

#9 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Basically if you want it to AB from 4PM-6PM and you put those hours in it will show up as 5PM-6PM or some weird crap like that. its an hour ahead... But i leave mine exactly how it is and even though it says its going to start or stop an hour later then my appointed time... It runs and stops exactly when it should.

#10 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Basically if you want it to AB from 4PM-6PM and you put those hours in it will show up as 5PM-6PM or some weird crap like that. its an hour ahead... But i leave mine exactly how it is and even though it says its going to start or stop an hour later then my appointed time... It runs and stops exactly when it should.

thanks for all the replies, lol ive worked it out and for me it is the same as my computer clock. to be honest thats very confusing took me a while to figure out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users