Quantcast

Photo

Ambrosia buying items on different accounts?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 lilrich

lilrich
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hey guys,
I noticed that occasionally Ambrosia will make the ding alert sound when it hasn't even bought anything, nor has anything shown up in my inventory. Then I logged onto a shell account and realized that the items went there instead. Any fixes to this? Sometimes it even buys items and splits it up between accounts o__O. When it goes to a different account I don't get anything in my log.

Thanks
Rich

#2 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Are you sure you don't have another instance of Abrosia running? You might have minimized them which would have made them disappear onto your hidden icon tray.

#3 lilrich

lilrich
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

im sure I dont have another instance running

#4 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

That's really weird.. I've never heard of anything like that happening before. I wish I could help.

#5 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

Are you sure Abrosia was logged into the right account?

#6 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

Are you sure Abrosia was logged into the right account?

I was thinking the same, check your login settings.

Edited by Junjun, 22 March 2012 - 01:30 AM.

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

Abrosia* can only log into one account at a time so either you were logged in on that account or you had another instance logged into that account running in the background.

#8 NFIce

NFIce
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

Abrosia* can only log into one account at a time so either you were logged in on that account or you had another instance logged into that account running in the background.

If it is as advanced as some programs, which I have not seen Abrosia, my best guess would be it is either logged into the wrong account or since it's split you possibly have the program sending items over a certain value to a shell account. I know I have seen programs which will keep the buyables under one accont and send the others to another account and have them accept them and store them somewhere else.

Then again I could be wrong.
Good luck figuring it out though.

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

If it is as advanced as some programs, which I have not seen Abrosia, my best guess would be it is either logged into the wrong account or since it's split you possibly have the program sending items over a certain value to a shell account. I know I have seen programs which will keep the buyables under one accont and send the others to another account and have them accept them and store them somewhere else.

Abrosia does not do this

#10 lilrich

lilrich
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

hmm well whatever it was it seemed to have stopped--hasnt happened to me in a while now :rolleyes:

#11 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

You were probably just logged in as the shell on Ambrosia.

#12 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

How do I get this Ambrosia program? Sounds like a massive improvement over Abrosia.

#13 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

How do I get this Ambrosia program? Sounds like a massive improvement over Abrosia.

I have had it before, it is quite tasty but it doesn't buy items very well

#14 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

To be fair there are some people who are subjected to the wrath of automatic spelling corrections.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users