Photo

suicide run on abrosia

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Ive decided i want to try out suicide settings on abrosia on a 4 month shell, and ive a few questions to ask you guys to get me going

So my ocr and pre haggle is 0.0-0.1
what should my general wait delay be? low enough to get all the shits but high enough to not get rs banned in 2 minutes

how long on average does it take to get banned? how long should i ab for untill i should transfer?

should i ab in magic or merifoods? should i use a list or ?

#2 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Spoiler

Balls to the walls, never look back. Make your refreshing reasonable, but if you really don't want to miss out, stagger multiple accounts at the same time to catch every refresh. AB anywhere you want, but use a list, and buy some shitty items every 2-3 big items or so. Be smart, you'll be amazed.

Edited by ch33psh33p, 21 March 2012 - 10:22 PM.

#3 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

i can see that you are a veteran pro at this. refresh times, 2-3s? 2-5s?

if im doing it in magic, what do you recommend my list to be? (eg. profit gap)

how much time do i get before i get destroyed by tnt?

#4 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

Spoiler

Balls to the walls, never look back. Make your refreshing reasonable, but if you really don't want to miss out, stagger multiple accounts at the same time to catch every refresh. AB anywhere you want, but use a list, and buy some shitty items every 2-3 big items or so. Be smart, you'll be amazed.

Those logs are for a different ABer than Abrosia.. Posted Image

Edit: 1.5 - 3 seconds aren't bad in terms of refresh times. I do about that and don't get RS banned after 2 hours of ABing, though I take 4-6 hour breaks in between while I AB with other shells, but using multiple shells with low refresh rates will guarantee you get more items from a restock in an expensive shop. I wouldn't do it for more than 2 hours or so or else you'll be waiting a long, painful wait for your RS ban to be over. On my experience, sometimes it takes TNT a few days to weeks to ban someone for having inhuman buying speeds. With so many people cheating and them being paranoid as fuck, it takes awhile for some people to get caught. You can usually get away with a <800 RS or two without trouble.

Edited by Polyphony, 21 March 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#5 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

I don't believe Abrosia is fast enough to achieve those speeds with my connection, so I use a highly slimmed down one optimized for speed only. I haven't been able to break 400MS using Abrosia.

Edited by ch33psh33p, 21 March 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#6 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

I don't believe Abrosia is fast enough to achieve those speeds with my connection, so I use a highly slimmed down one optimized for speed only. I haven't been able to break 400MS using Abrosia.

That's what I like about Abrosia, my buying speeds are over 1000 ms even with 0 OCR and pre-haggle, it's nice and safe. Posted Image

Edited by Polyphony, 21 March 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#7 syaopup

syaopup
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Question, which achievement do you want to unlock by doing a suicide run?
Fastest freeze ever,
Posted Image
or slowest freeze ever?
Posted Image

#8 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

perhaps tens of millions =D

my investment to this is no more than 300k anyways, i dont mind getting banned

the 2nd achievement is pretty noteworthy, i dont mind going for it. but do i have what it takes in me?

Edited by beggerboi, 22 March 2012 - 04:03 AM.

#9 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

the 2nd achievement is pretty noteworthy, i dont mind going for it. but do i have what it takes in me?

Find out tonight at 9/8 central, only on Neocodex!
*news jingle*

:p
(or whenever you do it hehehe~)

Edited by Turnip, 22 March 2012 - 05:44 AM.

#10 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

Any idea whether TNT only checks the total buying time or the OCR and haggle separately as well?

Edited by Arkidas, 22 March 2012 - 06:02 AM.

#11 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Any idea whether TNT only checks the total buying time or the OCR and haggle separately as well?

I have a feeling they monitor the time between POST requests. They can see the time in between requests for page data. If you request haggle page/added to inventory page .05 seconds apart they can tell. I just don't know if the system is fully automated or if they have a person sift through data looking for questionable buy times and then investigating the account.

Edit: Oh and just an added tidbit. My fastest buy speed is 569ms without having 0.0 for any settings. I could probably drop it down to at least 300ms.

Edit2: Apparently I'm very close to having the fastest buy in the global speed settings. I desire that spot. After my next attic buy I will get it.

Edited by Shrouded, 22 March 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#12 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

with 0.01 to 0.02 settings, my speed is around 550ish. having trouble completing for top tier items =/

#13 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

with 0.01 to 0.02 settings, my speed is around 550ish. having trouble completing for top tier items =/

make five acounts, rs each one in the same shop with refresh rate of 1s-5s you have got to own doing that, but your gonna get frozen for shizzle doing that. you will need some serious tactics to not get frozen from that!

#14 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

if i get something good like draik morphing potions doing that, ill be solid and it would be worth it

except for the fact that i only recently restart neopets, and i only have 3 shells and 1 swiss bank account.

trying to buy more shells at the trading post, but seems like theres a great shell depression going on at neocodex lol

#15 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

if i get something good like draik morphing potions doing that, ill be solid and it would be worth it

except for the fact that i only recently restart neopets, and i only have 3 shells and 1 swiss bank account.

trying to buy more shells at the trading post, but seems like theres a great shell depression going on at neocodex lol

the thing with big items is there easy to trace, you would have to spend time breaking them down to move across safely (if thats even possible)

#16 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

the thing with big items is there easy to trace, you would have to spend time breaking them down to move across safely (if thats even possible)

probably going to put them on my shop for 1 np and have the other account on proxy to buy it

#17 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

personaly i think thats to obvious, put yourself in the moderator's shoes checking accounts. but each to there own i sappose

#18 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:00 AM

Send some birthday or special event neomails back and forth, then gift it

#19 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

personaly i think thats to obvious, put yourself in the moderator's shoes checking accounts. but each to there own i sappose

nope. thats the best way hands down. if you put it on your shop for 1np its not in your sales history so your sins will go unnoticed :)

#20 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

Here's some insight. Even with 550ms buy times you gain an advantage of 500ms over me. The problem is if I refresh 2 seconds before you it'll be gone before you get there. It's better to keep it in the range of 800-1.3k ms and tweak refresh to find a good RS banned/restocking ratio.

Also I'm about to go for that fastest time record.

Bought ***********: **** NP in 540ms

#21 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

I think they could track sales less than 1k, i heard of people frozen this way

#22 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

nope. thats the best way hands down. if you put it on your shop for 1np its not in your sales history so your sins will go unnoticed :)

I am pretty sure the sales are still logged server-side even if they are not displayed on the sales history for you as the user to see

#23 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

I am pretty sure the sales are still logged server-side even if they are not displayed on the sales history for you as the user to see

yeh they must have something like that, they aren't stupid they check these sites and know our tricks ;)

#24 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

Shop sales are completely logged, don't use shop sniping.

It sets off irregular flags for certain items, especially R200 and R250s. (HT items)

#25 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

ive transferred with this method before, all 7 of my shells got banned but not my swiss bank account, which is sitting on a handful of neopoints =D

do you people think they actually read your neomails and decide not to ban you if they find your autobuying activities to be illegit?

with the redonkulously large player base and cheaters, i dont think they would be that thorough for each individual hacker. it is simply unpractical.

is there any evidence that even suggest having trophies and neofriends make an account less likely to become banned? or is it just a self assurance type of thing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users