Photo

has anyone been frozen for score sending

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

but not through impossible times/scores/reviews, but for score sending for extended periods of time (12hrs+)?

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yes because that isn't any less safe, Score Sending as a general rule isn't safe I don't do it at all but I know several community members who have been iced for score sending after extended periods of time spent for a single score and others that have never been iced using unsafe times... it's just a risk you take.

#3 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

lol, i find it less of a hassle than abing since newbie accs can do it straight away without having to create a shop etc... more profitable for non-advanced imo :o

#4 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

If you like decorating your profile with trophies and getting NP without effort then Score sending is for you. People tell you to use AoB a lot but I don't see the difference other than more work for you.

ABing seems to get people frozen in bunches, forces you to use multiple accounts for it to be effective, score sending, done safely, should never get you frozen, just don't use it for times you wouldn't normally be on, like don't create a list and then go to bed, create a list, use it for a time you'd normally be on neo and then go outside and live.

#5 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

lol, i dont intend to score send for trophies and avatars and whatnot :S
planning to use ss on multiple accounts with proxies for profits, given that abing without advanced is generally not really profitable esp with me living in singapore.. food shops are the only place i can ab in but its often 24 stocked and not profitable at all to clear shops with non advanced lol.
was thinking maybe tnt wouldnt really care about duration of score sending since they already have other indicators of cheaters such as impossible scores/times

#6 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

If you like decorating your profile with trophies and getting NP without effort then Score sending is for you. People tell you to use AoB a lot but I don't see the difference other than more work for you.

The difference between score sending and AoB is that with AoB you have complete control. It is more difficult to mess up. If you're willling to put the effort into making a 'safe' and temporary list, you may as well use the time you would spend tripple checking and then checking again to AoB.

Put simply: both AoB and SS require some effort and time if you don't want to be frozen immediately, but AoB offers complete control.

#7 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

lol, i dont intend to score send for trophies and avatars and whatnot :S
planning to use ss on multiple accounts with proxies for profits, given that abing without advanced is generally not really profitable esp with me living in singapore.. food shops are the only place i can ab in but its often 24 stocked and not profitable at all to clear shops with non advanced lol.
was thinking maybe tnt wouldnt really care about duration of score sending since they already have other indicators of cheaters such as impossible scores/times

I live in Singapore too but I don't think it really affects the abing. :p (although having advance really made it much easier)
You can try abing in pharmacy, stamps, seashells, books. A list would be better... or igloo/attic.

#8 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

I live in Singapore too but I don't think it really affects the abing. :p (although having advance really made it much easier)
You can try abing in pharmacy, stamps, seashells, books. A list would be better... or igloo/attic.

haha, my net too probably. yeaa the advanced was good while it lasted, too bad i got greedy and got chain frozen, then at first wanted to rebuild with magic suicides then come home see no advanced... sian

#9 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:01 AM

AoB is ALOT safer than SS

However I SS for ages before I started AoB

My advise:
Make a list of say 20 Games (Not all avatars games)

To begin with make it so your list gets you about 500Np per game (Play the games to work out your times)

So you now have a list of 20 games which gets you 500np a game, Use this list 4-5 times.

Then edit that list to get you 750np-1000np - use it a few times

then start increasing scores slowly towards trophy's.

I found this the most safest way. It looks less suspicious if you have previously played the game over time and got better.

DO NOT SET SCORES TO BE EXACT It should be
ID 0000 Score 000-111 time 120-340

But I still recommend Aob

#10 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

haha, my net too probably. yeaa the advanced was good while it lasted, too bad i got greedy and got chain frozen, then at first wanted to rebuild with magic suicides then come home see no advanced... sian

I use singtel (which has horrible connection, but got better since my dad called to complain about the frequent disconnections). :p
I got greedy previously and was frozen too in the jan ice sprees, but not chain. That must have sucked.

Personally I think ss has a higher chance of getting chain frozen than abing, and also has lower profits.
I would just ab and accumulate the profits slowly, or engage in reselling, or auction sniping. x) I've never been successful for the latter 2 though. :x

#11 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

lol.. really? o.O
if you going for trophies avatar just refer to the hst and then score send with proper mod ( so far the hardest would be epc and biscuit brigade am i right ) with like 30mintimes ( cant go wrong with that can you? :D )

im more concerned with nps and convenience

I use singtel (which has horrible connection, but got better since my dad called to complain about the frequent disconnections). :p
I got greedy previously and was frozen too in the jan ice sprees, but not chain. That must have sucked.

Personally I think ss has a higher chance of getting chain frozen than abing, and also has lower profits.
I would just ab and accumulate the profits slowly, or engage in reselling, or auction sniping. x) I've never been successful for the latter 2 though. :x

same .. singtel also.. was your main frozen? i lost around 35min in total , including shop worth and items :o
i dunno man... i seem to have really low success in non advanced abing compared to others... im hearing things like200k-500k daily but at most for me its 100k and that is if im lucky :S

ah for reselling you have to be mr nice guy and pretend to make friends with everyone then will you get cheap wares :D
considered sniping for rebuilding too... but no progs here plus heard its risky.. :/
this time i learnt my lesson and used proxies for my ss accounts, so chain frozen shouldnt be too likely :)

#12 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

Well, just dont go for impossible scores, there were 7 accounts on sorceress skirmish a few days ago(probably from here anyways) which got 2x the maximum score.

TNT approved the scores but neoboards good-doers mass flag it.

I would say TNT is pretty blind, there are two new scores that is above maximum score again

AoB would be a better choice, but if you have to, send a reasonable score and time.

how did you get chain frozen? i am using starhub and my buy times were never over 2k ms. or was it SS that froze you?

#13 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

Well, just dont go for impossible scores, there were 7 accounts on sorceress skirmish a few days ago(probably from here anyways) which got 2x the maximum score.

TNT approved the scores but neoboards good-doers mass flag it.

I would say TNT is pretty blind, there are two new scores that is above maximum score again

AoB would be a better choice, but if you have to, send a reasonable score and time.

how did you get chain frozen? i am using starhub and my buy times were never over 2k ms. or was it SS that froze you?

lol, 1 main + 2 attic shells. i get my attic stuff using adblock, then i ab on one of them. if it get rs banned i use another account. rsed in stamps with 1-3 sec and buy times from 1300 to 1700, after awhile got bolder and ventured into magic with 1-2 rs times. did that for close to a month or more... no proxies
i dont have advanced, and since default lowest settings make your buy times at least 2200ms and above ( around there )...

#14 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:07 AM

lol, 1 main + 2 attic shells. i get my attic stuff using adblock, then i ab on one of them. if it get rs banned i use another account. rsed in stamps with 1-3 sec and buy times from 1300 to 1700, after awhile got bolder and ventured into magic with 1-2 rs times. did that for close to a month or more... no proxies
i dont have advanced, and since default lowest settings make your buy times at least 2200ms and above ( around there )...

Magic is dangerous, lots of freezes.
My main wasn't frozen. Nothing risky is done on my main. x)
And yah, my default buy times are also 2000~3000ms. I get by though. ;)

If you really want to try ss for profit, I guess you should do it with a shell and try it out for awhile.
From what I know it's really easy to be frozen because of cheating on flash games though. (using ss)

#15 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Magic is dangerous, lots of freezes.
My main wasn't frozen. Nothing risky is done on my main. x)
And yah, my default buy times are also 2000~3000ms. I get by though. ;)

If you really want to try ss for profit, I guess you should do it with a shell and try it out for awhile.
From what I know it's really easy to be frozen because of cheating on flash games though. (using ss)

lol, we will see about that. my lists are safe though!

#16 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

At the beginning I used to ss for profit, though to make a decent amount took a very long time, the income supply was steady but slow. I've noticed since the free advanced ended that the profit from abing for non-advanced is very unsteady, as the how profitable your buy is depends on luck.
I personally ss for trophies, which in itself is profitable: sell the accounts loaded with trophies! :)

Edited by Nonexistent, 31 March 2012 - 06:55 AM.

#17 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

At the beginning I used to ss for profit, though to make a decent amount took a very long time, the income supply was steady but slow. I've noticed since the free advanced that the profit from abing for non-advanced is very unsteady, as the how profitable your buy is depends on luck.
I personally ss for trophies, which in itself is profitable: sell the accounts loaded with trophies! :)

You can most definitely make a steady profit with non-advanced settings. Use lists.

#18 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

At the beginning I used to ss for profit, though to make a decent amount took a very long time, the income supply was steady but slow. I've noticed since the free advanced that the profit from abing for non-advanced is very unsteady, as the how profitable your buy is depends on luck.

geez, you can?! :o
might try that

#19 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

I think I'm going to share my lists here after march for the people who don't have time to aob

You can most definitely make a steady profit with non-advanced settings. Use lists.

'tis true, thought it's really hard competing with a ocr and wait delay of 1 second against a whole group of people with lower settings

Edited by Nonexistent, 31 March 2012 - 06:57 AM.

#20 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

LOL WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE FROM SINGAPORE HERE - I NEVER REALISED.

I'm on Singtel, and I do quite okay while AB-ing. I run it in the two bookstores and food shop in my main, and magic in my shells. Not bad profits, but of course, advanced is better, and it takes time to launder NP too. Oh, and I suppose you have to make your own lists as well, but it's not hard.

You really shouldn't SS for profit unless you're SS-ing for startup NP. It's what... 50k a day for 3hrs? TBH anything more will throw up red flags on TNT's side. If you AB for three hours, you can probably get twice that amount.

#21 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

my OCR and prehaggle is at 0.01, still get 2200 and above though. strange..

#22 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

my OCR and prehaggle is at 0.01, still get 2200 and above though. strange..

probably you net + location + proxy

#23 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

probably you net [speed] + location + proxy

^^^

My Pre-Haggle is set at 0.9-1.0 and OCR at 1.2-1.4 for buy times of ~1500ms cx, but I probably just live closer to California than you do (eastern coast of the US)/my internet could be quicker o: ~

#24 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

^^^

My Pre-Haggle is set at 0.9-1.0 and OCR at 1.2-1.4 for buy times of ~1500ms cx, but I probably just live closer to California than you do (eastern coast of the US)/my internet could be quicker o: ~

:o :o :o
how is that even possible 0.9+1.2 = 2.1 o.O

#25 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

how is that even possible 0.9+1.2 = 2.1 o.O

Idunno x)~
If I make the Pre-Haggle 0.7-0.8 and the OCR 0.7-0.8 my buy times become ~1100ms though :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users