Photo

Game of Thrones

• Please log in to reply
1046 replies to this topic

#76 neopets3910

neopets3910
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Just started and I'm hooked! I should be able to catch up before season 3 starts, easily :)

#77 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Oh. My. God. I'm halfway through the third book and I just don't know if I can keep going.

GEORGE R.R MARTIN HOW DARE YOU? HOW COULD YOU?

I didn't want sunshine and smiles but this? THIS?!

urghhhhhh emotionally drained already

#78 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1,097 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

You have to keep going. You can't give up now.

#79 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

B-b-but it's so hard. My heart hurts :(

However I will persevere. What it has done is make me incredibly excited for what they'll do with Season 3

#80 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

weird failed spoiler tags erasing everything.
I'll keep the non spoiler stuff:
Do you think Benjen and Syrio are dead?
Why is Dany so fucking dull?

Edited by bluelion, 16 September 2012 - 06:00 AM.

#81 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1,097 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

Benjen, no. Syrio, yes.

Dany isn't dull :p

#82 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6,724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

I am incredibly late to the party... but...

Karl Dragon got a cut on his chest, witch-chick gave him some herbs so it wouldn't infect but it was too itchy for Karl Dragon so he took it off and smeared his wounds with horseshit, which makes total sense, then Karl Dragon went all comatose.

Then Kelly C got buttmad against the witch but for some reason let her do a magic ritual involving some kinky shit with a horse, Karl Dragon the comatose potato and some sweet ass ethnic gospel music. Somehow Jerry the bear fucked up by bringing Kelly C into the disco tent and then the babby got turned into a mutant (well he was the result of race mixing so he already was a mutant lol)and was stillborn. And Karl Dragon was still having a siesta lol.

Then Kelly C got all viking on mirri mordor's ass and made a funeral pyre for Karl Dragon and Babby and put most of her shit in there as well (3 gren skorcheios) and tied mirri mordor there as well lol.

LMFAO PERFECTION. Jerry the bear.... A SIESTA. 3 GREN SKORCHEIOS. hahahaha lord almighty. You need to write summaries more often. 

Okay, so I just finished up the 3rd book, and I'll be seeing ep 4 of season 1 tonight. I cannot get enough Arya, the insolent little shit. How dearly I hold her to my heart. I see so much of myself there. If she dies, I won't read anymore.

Also... BRIENNE OF TARTH! FUCK YEAH.

Don't care much for the queen of the dragons.. Seems to me all she does a is lot of sitting around looking pretty with her mouth hanging open like a doofus. I like Jorah Mormont, though.

And Davos is pretty cool, too.

Fuck all the Lannisters.

#83 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,507 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

LMFAO PERFECTION. Jerry the bear.... A SIESTA. 3 GREN SKORCHEIOS. hahahaha lord almighty. You need to write summaries more often. 

Okay, so I just finished up the 3rd book, and I'll be seeing ep 4 of season 1 tonight. I cannot get enough Arya, the insolent little shit. How dearly I hold her to my heart. I see so much of myself there. If she dies, I won't read anymore.

Don't care much for the queen of the dragons.. Seems to me all she does a is lot of sitting around looking pretty with her mouth hanging open like a doofus. I like Jorah Mormont, though.

Fuck all the Lannisters.

seems to be the Lannister Family motto :) I cannot wait for the new season :o

#84 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Fuck all the Lannisters.

Gotta love the underdog, such a pitty he has to die...

#85 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6,724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Gotta love the underdog, such a pitty he has to die...

Well, valar morghulis.
p.s. YOU SUCK!

#86 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Well, valar morghulis.
p.s. YOU SUCK!

He hasn't died yet. But he's too loyal to Stannis, who won't get the iron throne and won't settle for less.

#87 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

A little over two weeks before season 3 premieres!  Can't wait!!

#88 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present the REAL VERSION of game of thrones

#89 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6,724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

New season starts Sunday! I can't wait to see gratuitous titties and Jon Snow Bitchface! Maybe even some Jon Snow Bitchface titties!

Also, I'm somewhere in the 5th book. Several co-workers told me not to waste my time with the 4th and 5th books... but... I'm enjoying them? What is it I'm supposed to not like?

#90 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

I'm still waiting for A Feast For Crows to arrive, ordered it nearly a month ago. Was hoping to read it before S3 started but I'm already a little ahead of the series by having read the other books. Can't wait to see what they've done in the show!

#91 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

New season starts Sunday! I can't wait to see gratuitous titties and Jon Snow Bitchface! Maybe even some Jon Snow Bitchface titties!

Also, I'm somewhere in the 5th book. Several co-workers told me not to waste my time with the 4th and 5th books... but... I'm enjoying them? What is it I'm supposed to not like?

Too much political intrigue and not enough action?  I thought the first book was the hardest to like though, since the action was slow to come.  

Really hope George R.R. Martin finishes the series in the next five years....

#92 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

Too much political intrigue and not enough action?  I thought the first book was the hardest to like though, since the action was slow to come.  

I know not many people would agree with me, but I actually like the first book the best. I loved Ned Stark, though I could at times shake him for being so incredibly stupid. I also liked the build up, the introductions, learning about motivations etc. After that all hell broke loose and now each book seems to be getting more and more chaotic. Still all gripping, but the first will remain my favourite.

#93 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6,724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

3rd season SPOILER ALERT...

Spoiler

#94 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

With any luck, he'll finish WoW in the next five years.

3rd season SPOILER ALERT...

Spoiler

lol

#95 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

With any luck, he'll finish WoW in the next five years.

Lol, I really hope so.  As long as he finishes the series before he dies :p

#96 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3,873 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

#97 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1,073 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

63000 seeders awww yeaaaaah.

#98 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2,559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

Can't wait when Tyrone runs away from king Slanding and when he sees Tywin he just bolts it.

#99 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6,724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

lol Tyrone.
But who is King Slanding?

#100 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3,873 posts