• Please log in to reply
1043 replies to this topic

#126 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

I hope Arya's in this episode tonight. If they skip some cool stuff for another bullshit Podrick king of dong scene, I'm gonna start breaking shit.

Podrick's a pimp mayne, don't be hating

Show needs less Lannisters and more Faceless Men/Arya

#127 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Podrick's a pimp mayne, don't be hating 
Show needs less Lannisters and more Faceless Men/Arya

Pod is like 12. Come on. I swear, he just sat there and listened to them bitch and moan. Women want that in a man more than sex.

ANYWAY. I agree. Less Lannisters. Though I did find it satisfying to see Jaime drink horse piss and grovel in the mud.

Damn. Ramsay Snow is a DICK.

I was sooooo ready for the Hound's fight. Now I have to wait a week. BOOO!

#128 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Dany being a badass woo!

#129 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

omg so much crankage

#130 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Fucking spoilers people!!!!

#131 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

Now that I know who the kid is I wish the scene in the woods went more like this

#132 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Pod is like 12. Come on. I swear, he just sat there and listened to them bitch and moan. Women want that in a man more than sex.

ANYWAY. I agree. Less Lannisters. Though I did find it satisfying to see Jaime drink horse piss and grovel in the mud.

I was sooooo ready for the Hound's fight. Now I have to wait a week. BOOO!

Forget that

Podrick and Ros scene, I'm calling it now

#133 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Ooops! Sorry Strat. I was just so excited.
p.s Ned Stark dies.

Podrick and Ros scene, I'm calling it now

Needs more Bronn.
@ 0:29

#134 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Geez I'm not behind ya know. I caught up on seasons 1 and 2 in the off season ;)

#135 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Ooops! Sorry Strat. I was just so excited.
p.s Ned Stark dies.Needs more Bronn.
@ 0:29

Lies and slander I say, everyone knows sellswords don't sing

#136 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

Lies and slander I say, everyone knows sellswords don't sing

Not lies.

#137 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

So, fanservice episode. meh

#138 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

So, fanservice episode. meh

Might I interest you in a jar of fetus?

#139 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Why is Tyrion so displeased? I'denjoy his 'prize' in a for my whole life.  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Adam, 28 April 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#140 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

First of all... people seem to forget Jaime Lannister shoved a child out a window just because he got caught boning his sister. Add that to the list of "Shit Ned Stark would NEVER do". Also, he killed the king he was sworn to protect while his daddy stormed King's Landing when the war was pretty much over. So, basically, fuck the Lannisters. They are privileged assholes who show up at the last minute and take the credit, and besides, I hate rich people.

Secondly, if I recall correctly, they made Theon's foot and finger nail ouchie, and the dumped cold water on him and WINTER IS COMING. You show sympathy for Jaime but none for Theon? This gap toothed yokel was taken from his home as a boy and raised just as much an outsider as that dirty nobody bastard Jon Snow. When he finally went home his daddy was super rude to him and broke his necklace and his sister let him touch her vagina and didn't even say anything. Yeah, Theon's done some fucked up shit, but everything he does is a cry for some sort of approval, which I find tragic.

Everything Jaime Lannister does is for himself.

*deep exhale*

I hope Arya's in this episode tonight. If they skip some cool stuff for another bullshit Podrick king of dong scene, I'm gonna start breaking shit.

I meant to post this last week so I'll leave tonight's revelation out. Anyhoo Jaime's got this honorable person schtick and he sticks to it. The Bran thing was a necessity because if the king found out he was banging his sister, they both die and so do their kids. That's a no brainer there. He is aligned to his family and in this game of thrones that calling is stronger than any oath. When Tywin sieged King Slanding he had to choose his family regardless of any other circumstances that may have been present. Jaime is no saint but he draws a line. He bested Ned Stark in a fight when one of his men interfered. He was the clear winner but he couldn't finish Ned off because it wasn't a fair fight at that point. And he did not have to lie to save Brienne but he did.

Now Theon here is a real flip flopping bitch. Look at me I'm a Stark. Now I'm a GreyJoy. Nope Stark again. Bawww daddy plz love me.

#141 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

Why is Tyrion so displeased? I'denjoy his 'prize' in a for my whole life.  :wub:  :wub:

He's man enough to know his little vienna sausage ain't gonna get the job done with Sansa. Bitch is like 6'3".

I meant to post this last week so I'll leave tonight's revelation out. Anyhoo Jaime's got this honorable person schtick and he sticks to it. The Bran thing was a necessity because if the king found out he was banging his sister, they both die and so do their kids. That's a no brainer there. He is aligned to his family and in this game of thrones that calling is stronger than any oath. When Tywin sieged King Slanding he had to choose his family regardless of any other circumstances that may have been present. Jaime is no saint but he draws a line. He bested Ned Stark in a fight when one of his men interfered. He was the clear winner but he couldn't finish Ned off because it wasn't a fair fight at that point. And he did not have to lie to save Brienne but he did.

You bring up some fair points. Here's what I think: I got to see the outline of his hairy ballsack tonight. I am officially a fan.

#142 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

You know Sansa's supposed to be like 13? Tyrion himself said it, she's still just a kid.

#143 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

I lost a facebook friend today because of Game of Thrones. But he was a twatsicle anyway. Nobody comes after my khaleesi and gets away with it.

#144 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

"You know nothing, Jon Snooooohhhhhhh....."

#145 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

I lost a facebook friend today because of Game of Thrones. But he was a twatsicle anyway. Nobody comes after my khaleesi and gets away with it.

Shitty character, she was given a bit more personality in the show, but still shitty.

#146 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Shitty character, she was given a bit more personality in the show, but still shitty.

5aolro.jpg

#147 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

And not only is Sansa still a very young lady, but she's EXTREMELY shallow. She was repulsed by the Hound who was pretty much the only person to take care of her in King Slanding, she'll be disgusted by Tyrion because he's a halfman, and she probably wouldn't want to hook up with a bald-headed dude from Flea Bottom who plays Neopets.

5aolro.jpg

LOL!!!
I swear, reading the Dany chapters in the books was like going thirsty in a desert surrounded by constant smell of horseshit and foreigners.
Don't unfriend me!

#148 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

LOL!!!
I swear, reading the Dany chapters in the books was like going thirsty in a desert surrounded by constant smell of horseshit and foreigners.
Don't unfriend me!

Psh, like Mishelle has read the books.

#149 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Unsullied officially confirmed as best army

Gonna steamroll just like Spartans did with Athens

#150 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

You know Sansa's supposed to be like 13? Tyrion himself said it, she's still just a kid.

Gosh, you're such a sociopath.

Edited by Adam, 29 April 2013 - 09:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users