• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

POPULAR POST!

Ritzwin's Daily Doer! v.06
Here is the link to download: Link no longer available, doing maintenance on this... if you want a recent version, pm me.

Instructions:
-Extract zip file
-Run your virus checking software on whatever until you're satisfied (also see the source code at the bottom of this post).
-Open userAgent.txt and copy/paste your user-agent in there (http://whatsmyuseragent.com/), the default would be fine, but it's safer to put whatever browser you normally use in there.
-You're good to go- double-click client.exe and this should open up:

Posted Image

-Make sure your user-agent shows up like in the screenshot
-Default values for page delays should be fine.
-Click file->Login to login as whoever (lags a bit here... see known bugs), shortcut ctrl+L.
-Once logged in the username will appear in green above the left list.

The left list will be run, the right list will not be run.
-Move the items between lists using the arrows

The dice randomize the order (so that you don't do the exact same order each time) so click them if you like.
When ready to do start hit 'start'. The top logging window will update with prizes (not fully complete, sometimes you'll see 'None').
After you're done you can look at the pages it visited in the logs directory.

Special features:
-Proxy support (wewt), leave blank for no proxy. There's no error checking if you put in a bad proxy, so make sure it's a valid proxy first.
-Starting to add dailies like trivia question that uses external links to help complete.
-Will add more options in the future, but currently the stocks buying option buys stocks between 15-17, naturally it checks lowest to highest.
-Saves the page times and ordering when you click file->save config. (shortcut ctrl+s)

Known bugs:
-Login takes a while.

TODO:
-Scheduler
-Collect Altador prizes
-Qasalan Expellibox
-Deserted Tomb
-Test Your Strength
-Buy 20 random lotto tickets
-Turmaculus(all options)
-Symol Hole(random option)
Leave comments and rep plz Posted Image

I will not take responsibility if you abuse this program, or get iced over anything to do with it. However, if such an occasion does happen (has not happened to me after using it for ~month on many accounts), please let me know so I can look into it.

Edited by RitzWin, 28 July 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#2 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Seeing as you are a new user here, I'd recommend releasing your source code so people feel safe.

#3 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

The GUI is a tad cramped, and a bit big if I do say myself. I feel as though a daily doer should be something of ultimate simplicity, something that you just start up and run, without needing to enter any kind of information whatsoever. The goal is to keep it shorter than actually doing any dailies yourself :p And yeah, as Icy said, source would be nice.

Edited by Neoquest, 05 April 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#4 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

I've attached the source to the original post for your viewing pleasure :)

Thanks for the feedback, it's all stuff I'll take into account for the next version :)

Edited by RitzWin, 05 April 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#5 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Proxy support would be great too, so we can use this for our shells.

#6 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Can you add a wheel spinner for the other wheels too?
Collect Altador prizes, Kreludor Meteor, Qasalan Expellibox, Deserted Tomb, Test Your Strength, Buy 20 random lotto tickets,Turmaculus(all options), Symol Hole(random option)

#7 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Can you add a wheel spinner for the other wheels too?
Collect Altador prizes, Kreludor Meteor, Qasalan Expellibox, Deserted Tomb, Test Your Strength, Buy 20 random lotto tickets,Turmaculus(all options), Symol Hole(random option)

Yea, for sure- neither of those seem to hard to implement.

#8 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

Very nice man! I'm really impressed :)

#9 syaopup

syaopup
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

+rep, was following through your other thread and nice to see that you have succeeded. :)

#10 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

Nice program - however (as above), I feel as if the GUI could be improved. :)

#11 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be working on the next version for the next week or two.

I'd like *some* feedback from those who've actually run it- as I'm unsure if I packaged all the dlls properly. (I don't know how it runs on a comp without python installed)
It is my first self-made program after all :)

Edited by RitzWin, 06 April 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#12 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

I can confirm that it works on Windows 7 without Python installed. Alas, I must agree with the majority here in saying that something just feels "off" about the GUI; it feels as if everything has just been "patched together", so to speak. The fact that it comes with so many little bits and pieces is off-putting, but it does perform the required functionality, and that's certainly what's most important.

There are a few other pain points, though. For one, it seems to have no conception of what it means for a daily to be gray; gray means incapable of being performed, so why does the program still perform them? Not very efficient, and also not good in the event that your program gains widespread usage. TNT may very well start to wonder why the hell people are playing Bagatelle 100 times a day. : ) As for Bagatelle, the output as an array is nice, sweet and simple, but a quick sum would also be welcome.

The logs are, well, atrocious. It's very difficult to glean quick information from them. Round your sleeps to two decimal places, maybe? Also, I can't quite figure out why every line has two timestamps, nor why the majority of lines tell me that it has logged in (again) or that the program has started (again). I didn't dig into the code to find out if you're actually logging in between every request, but if you are, you really shouldn't, as that would look extremely suspicious in the event of any inspection. A simple way to check whether the user is still logged in is to perform a HEAD request to some small page; if the Cookie header contains 'neoremember', the user is still logged in.

Overall, the core fundamentals are certainly in place. I don't know that I'll be using it just yet, given how suspiciously it navigates, but I could certainly see myself using it after a couple of improvements are in place. At the very least, thank you for compiling many of the requests necessary to perform dailies, and for putting the data in such a nice format! : )

#13 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

I can confirm that it works on Windows 7 without Python installed. Alas, I must agree with the majority here in saying that something just feels "off" about the GUI; it feels as if everything has just been "patched together", so to speak. The fact that it comes with so many little bits and pieces is off-putting, but it does perform the required functionality, and that's certainly what's most important.

There are a few other pain points, though. For one, it seems to have no conception of what it means for a daily to be gray; gray means incapable of being performed, so why does the program still perform them? Not very efficient, and also not good in the event that your program gains widespread usage. TNT may very well start to wonder why the hell people are playing Bagatelle 100 times a day. : ) As for Bagatelle, the output as an array is nice, sweet and simple, but a quick sum would also be welcome.

The logs are, well, atrocious. It's very difficult to glean quick information from them. Round your sleeps to two decimal places, maybe? Also, I can't quite figure out why every line has two timestamps, nor why the majority of lines tell me that it has logged in (again) or that the program has started (again). I didn't dig into the code to find out if you're actually logging in between every request, but if you are, you really shouldn't, as that would look extremely suspicious in the event of any inspection. A simple way to check whether the user is still logged in is to perform a HEAD request to some small page; if the Cookie header contains 'neoremember', the user is still logged in.

Overall, the core fundamentals are certainly in place. I don't know that I'll be using it just yet, given how suspiciously it navigates, but I could certainly see myself using it after a couple of improvements are in place. At the very least, thank you for compiling many of the requests necessary to perform dailies, and for putting the data in such a nice format! : )

Thank you so much for checking that it works without python installed- I was getting worried!
Hehe, gotta love refactoring, I do like how all the regex/requests/etc data is all in 1 nice place- very easy to modify and add new dailies :)

Yes, I'll be making it impossible to play the gray ones in the next release (or so). The second log box is not functioning properly (as I noted in the known bugs), and I can assure you that I'm only logging in once- however it doesn't check after each page load that you're still logged in. This will be something I'll implement alongside a scheduler. As for right now, running through ~20-50 pages in 1 go doesn't often require you to re-login (assuming you aren't playing in another browser somewhere).
I've obviously been running it on a few different accounts each day for ~2 weeks with no problems thus-far. And I'll continue to do so.

I was debating fixing the second log box issue before I released it, but I thought to myself- inkheart would tell me to just release it now to get feedback. For some reason on windows the box is fucked up (i think it copies whats already in the box and appends the new info), but in linux it performs as intended (which is hella weird considering it's exactly the same as the one above which works fine). EDIT: figured out the problem

I appreciate the feedback- unfortunately the GUI is pretty low on my list (yea it's ugly, but it takes like 3 clicks to do all my dailies :p)
Did you notice a memory issue when you ran it? I've since changed how things are imported (it may have been importing the same lib multiple times), but I was wondering if it was just me.

Edit: Fixed the logs issue, and stopped executing dailies that aren't yet available (as Ink suggested).
Should run a bit nicer for ya'll before I come out with a bigger upgrade.

Edited by RitzWin, 06 April 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#14 Xanthos

Xanthos
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

I think the daily doer is awesome! Posted Image It saves me a lot of time, and works great! Thanks for all the effort you have put in, and keep up the good work.

#15 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

I think the daily doer is awesome! Posted Image It saves me a lot of time, and works great! Thanks for all the effort you have put in, and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the gratitude :) That's what makes it worth it

My next version has a bunch of improvements- bunch of new dailies and proxies too :x3:

Edited by RitzWin, 08 April 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#16 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

nvm.

Edited by Polyphony, 29 May 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#17 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

Any status on the newer version Ritz?

#18 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

Any status on the newer version Ritz?

Soon, probably today :) . Saturday's the best day for me to release next versions.
This version still has the same UI, though. But has proxy support, and some new surprising dailies :)

Released v.06.
I've updated the first post with the newest version :)

Edited by RitzWin, 14 April 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#19 ddown

ddown
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Thanks for this! Now that the new version is up I'll be giving it a try. Posted Image

#20 Muny

Muny
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm really excited to try this out!!! Thanks for all the effort you put into this. Looks like it will save people a ton of time!

#21 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Oops, I hadn't updated the link, so if anyone's downloaded it since my last post, you still got the old version.

#22 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

You can do Qasalan Expellibox by just visiting:
http://www.neopets.com/games/giveaway/process_giveaway.phtml?r=8915

#23 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

You can do Qasalan Expellibox by just visiting:

http://www.neopets.com/games/giveaway/process_giveaway.phtml?r=8915

True, I used to play neopets way back in the day, so the newer dailies I'm less familiar with- and so I've neglected some for now.
Also, I don't really advertize it much, but I tried to make it as human as possible (cuz I'm paranoid), for example the wheel, it goes to the wheel of fortune page, it actually visits the page, waits, then spins the wheel. Rather than blindly spinning a wheel without going to the page.

So I'll be adding that one probably in the next update, but certainly not without going to the actual page first (I haven't checked, but the page might give you the random number at the end, and I'd like to preserve that too if that's how it works).

Edit, I REALLY would like to be able to figure out what cookie abrosia is using, and update it as I use it. It would be very cool to schedule dailies between AB periods . Really realistic too.

For the next version: I've added a settings dialog- (yay for more customization). I've got some more big plans for those dailies we all hate doing- and don't even bother doing :)

Edited by RitzWin, 20 April 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#24 Yosh

Yosh
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Can add forgotten shore and anchor management?

#25 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Can add forgotten shore and anchor management?

I've already got anchor... I've been putting off forgotten shore for a while... but I really should get on that one, thanks I'll add it.

Some crazy cool features coming up in the next version. The daily doer has turned into a bit of a babysitter in this version, cause I certainly hate my neopets being hungry or unhappy Posted Image ! (probably the saturday after this coming saturday)
I'm debating whether or not to add the referrer page to all the page visits... let me know what you guys think. It's a bit safer to include the referrer, but kind of annoying to program (instead of just visiting X, I've gotta visit X 'from' Y). If I end up including it in a future version, the only way I can see TNT detecting this is via suspicion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users