Photo

SSing

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 mentalfox

mentalfox
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

First of all, Score Sender made for scores and not making NP's. So be patient.
Try making low scores for the first few days if you are new to the game and only then make higher scores.
So don't run from an N/A score up to a trophy, it's suspicious. At the end you'll be close enough to run for a trophy =)

I decided not just to put a list, but a little explanation on every game since that way it'll be easier to use SS without being to reckless.
I doubt people check the IDs of games after loading a list... Lazy worms :p

You really need to know what you are doing when using SS! So I put here a few games for an example, the other games... You should examine by yourself!!!
Also, I'm not going to put a copy-paste list. You gotta work a little.

And something that someone mentioned before, do not play the exact same games as everyone else does! Pick your own games (Thanks Tailwind).
It will look suspicious if a lot of accounts will suddenly play the same few games they never played before - and all the accounts will get the same nice score ranges.
So my list is an example. You're at your own risk.

Side note: My account is 7 years old, risking it.

Rules for SSing:
1. Make sure only SS is opened from the program list, nothing else as if you are busy playing the flash game.
2. Double check if you got any typos while adding scores.
3. Don't change settings too much on your own, I'll update the list for higher scores.

Little explanation:

The ID is set for a specific game.
The score range is good for the SS to pick a random score within the range, and is good for triple scores.
The time is the total time you play that game to gain the score range you've decided to hit. Also a range is a good thing, or are you going to play a game three times exactly 600 seconds each time (10 minutes)?
Mod is specifies for game that you can't score just random number, the game score sometimes go by 5 or 10... or 8.
Times to send are up to you, each game has a 3 times a day score sending. If a game takes 5 minutes to play, triple that time.

200m Peanut Dash
ID: 987
Score: 1000-1300
Time: 200-500
Mod: -Updated, no mod. thanks Neoquest.-
Times to send: -Depends on your patience-

Allowed score range: Everything under 1300 is fine, I'll check for a higher score and a safe one too (Do not trust the high scores trophy table too much).
Minimum time per game: 3 minutes. Don't go less even if your score is just 200.

Note: Now that it's approved, you can play that game. But then again, try to find games that fit you more.

Carnival of Terror
ID: 902
Score: 600-695
Time: 650-800
Mod: leave blank.

Allowed score range: Up to 750 is just fine, wait for my update.
Minimum time per game: 6 minutes for scoring like 500 points. Trust the 10 minutes I use here.

Note: This game dropping health and ammo randomly, so it's about luck. If you put higher times it won't hurt you.

Chia Bomber 2
ID: 539
Score: 950-1400
Time: 620-750

Allowed score range: Up to 1500 is good.
Minimum time per game: Not less than 10 minutes - recommended.

Note: Don't send high score on your first run. Try 600-950 score range.
Note 2:
[539/1317/633] - Sent, Got Avatar, Made 1000 NP.
Got an avatar for scoring 1317. Don't push your luck here. You want a trophy? Be patient, and wait.
Sending 1688 will auto ice you. And sending a trophy score in 10 minutes will risk you.
I'll be explaining on times and trophys later, wait for that.

Faerie Cloud Racers (I)
ID: 586
Score: 2100-2450
Time: 700-850

Allowed score range: The current score range is just great. Wait for further information.
Minimum time per game: Not less than 5 minutes for scoring 1k. The higher the time the better. Up to 15 minutes is fine.

Note: Even scoring high score like 2500 in 10 minutes can look kinda inhuman after some time. Let it look more human - be patient, and even use higher times like the 15 minutes I mentioned before.
Want to run for trophy? Wait for my update.
Also, while checking the score options I got reviewed on one of them (2162)... But I have a high score of 2248.
I wonder why they decided to review that O_o and what took them so long (It was accepted after a few hours, like... 12?).
So don't mess up things because a review can surprise you.

My personal advice: If it's taking you longer to actually reach a score, add even more time to the SS time.
For example, if an average player plays a specific game for 15 minutes up to a specific score, and it takes you 20 minutes to get to that same score... Then it will look more natural if it takes different times for different players to hit scores.

Enjoy SSing and don't mess up! :)

Edited by mentalfox, 07 April 2012 - 09:53 AM.

#2 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

I noticed that only one of the scores on the 200m Peanut Dash high score table was mod 10 so I played the game legit and got:
Posted Image

So it's not mod 10 :)

Other than that it was a nice guide I suppose, there wasn't much to separate it from the tons of other SSing guides.

Edited by Neoquest, 07 April 2012 - 09:46 AM.

#3 mentalfox

mentalfox
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I noticed that only one of the scores on the 200m Peanut Dash high score table was mod 10 so I played the game legit and got:

So it's not mod 10 :)

Other than that it was a nice guide I suppose, there wasn't much to separate it from the tons of other SSing guides.

Thanks! I'll fix that =) I recall it was 10's mod, and I myself only managed to some how get 10 :o Odd, but I'll change it =)

There are things that people are not really thinking of so I decided to make this list for people who don't know/not sure how to use SS. So it's not really a guide :o Just wanted to make a list so... yeah :p

#4 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Chia Bomber 2
ID: 539
Score: 950-1400
Time: 620-750

Allowed score range: Up to 1500 is good.
Minimum time per game: Not less than 10 minutes - recommended.

Note: Don't send high score on your first run. Try 600-950 score range.
Note 2:
[539/1317/633] - Sent, Got Avatar, Made 1000 NP.
Got an avatar for scoring 1317. Don't push your luck here. You want a trophy? Be patient, and wait.
Sending 1688 will auto ice you. And sending a trophy score in 10 minutes will risk you.
I'll be explaining on times and trophys later, wait for that.

Sending 1688 is an impossible score but I had no problem sending 1687 ~5mins every month

#5 mentalfox

mentalfox
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Sending 1688 is an impossible score but I had no problem sending 1687 ~5mins every month

Yeah, as long as you played the game enough times, and not running from no score straight to a trophy. It requires some time "training"... If you understand me. =)
Also, that's why I said "auto ice"...

Edited by mentalfox, 07 April 2012 - 02:54 PM.

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Moved to neopets general guides

#7 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, as long as you played the game enough times, and not running from no score straight to a trophy. It requires some time "training"... If you understand me. =)
Also, that's why I said "auto ice"...

I don't understand you...I don't think TNT bothers to look through previous scores unless someone reports them(eg. 3 day account getting multiple gold trophies someone reports tnt looks and ices).

#8 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

I used AoB for chia bomber, and went from N/A to trophy score, didn't get iced. I don't think TNT checks the "easy" top 100 type trophies too strictly as long as the actual game time is reasonable.

#9 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

First of all, Score Sender made for scores and not making NP's.

Heh, I made it for making NP.

Posted Image

Regardless, it can be used however the hell you want. :p

Also, please refer to the link in my signature for a list maker! :D

#10 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Posted Image

I laughed so hard! :x3:

#11 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image

Haha, I use it for making NP, daily :)

#12 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Haha, I use it for making NP, daily :)

As do I!

As you can see here, it's automated, and runs on my old phone. :D

#13 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

As do I!

As you can see here, it's automated, and runs on my old phone. :D

That's awesome lol, you don't none of those 'logged out at some point, not sent' messages!

How long do you SS daily? I do about 5-6 hours.

#14 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Kinda wish sLAUGHTER's list maker worked more by giving you a time relative to your score.

#15 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

WOW. thanks for sharing with us this. :D

#16 Coarse

Coarse
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

I unknowingly sent a score of 1900 to Chia Bomber II. I wasn't auto-iced, though my score was reviewed and eventually passed. I'm using a 2 day old account, but I doubt I'm not getting iced in a few days or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users