• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

as many of you could see, Zaira has something new to us:

It all started the other day while I was doing a little cleaning. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something curious behind a dusty old cabinet. Upon closer inspection, I found that it was some sort of book. Flipping through the pages for a bit, I discovered that it was actually a journal.

Alright, now this is the part where it gets kind of sketchy, since the entries are very cryptic and can be hard to follow. It seems that the author of the journal came upon some sort of uber-powerful Negg, which had to be kept from falling into the wrong hands. The author gathered up a team, each of whom took a different Negg to one of Neopia's lands, making the original Negg harder to track. Beyond that, though, I can't really say...

Maybe check back a little later once I have had a chance to dig a little and make heads or tails of this.

Posted Image

If you click on the bag, you can visit a new page

http://www.neopets.c...y14/logic.phtml

I'm sorry if you don't understand me

my English is ... bad

Edited by Singer, 11 April 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#2 Chopped

Chopped
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

I hope its actually worth doing.

#3 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

I really thought that in making this thread there was something substantial here that isn't already in the other thread.

How disappointing.

#4 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:54 AM

Yung that's kind of mean. People might not want to look through all of the festival of neggs thread to find this info. It's quickly accessible here.

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

HEy what's this I hear about an mysterious egg

#6 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

Is there anything worth while here?

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

This is why i love codex.

Blumkin

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

So can we try to keep this about the original topic? Or is it not even worth it at this point?

#9 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

I agree with all of your truly valid points concerning this topic. I would like to provide some evidence to save my client from his sudden doom.

I have found these files hidden deep within TNT's news stash concerning this matter:

Can you believe that Kari? Always sending you on errands searching for the latest negg. Some Festival of Neggs this is turning out to be! You know what would be more fun? Bringing me (the REAL Negg Faerie) all the Mini Neggs you can find! Now, if I can just get this Negg Enlarger to work, I will have bigger and better neggs than Kari could ever find!

Oh, you're still here. Well, I was hanging out with Zaira today and she told me that she's been studying some ancient journal she found. How rude! Doesn't she know that you should never read someone else's journal? Ah, well. Apparently she's been saving pages out of the journal that are important... I guess if you piece this puzzle together eventually you might be able to find out where this mysterious negg went. Pfft! As if! There is no such thing!

I believe that this evidence is enough to prove my client guilty. So please jury, take it upon yourselves to agree that my client is indeed guilty.

Edited by James, 11 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#10 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I agree with all of your truly valid points concerning this topic. I would like to provide some evidence to save my client from his sudden doom.

I have found these files hidden deep within TNT's news stash concerning this matter:

Can you believe that Kari? Always sending you on errands searching for the latest negg. Some Festival of Neggs this is turning out to be! You know what would be more fun? Bringing me (the REAL Negg Faerie) all the Mini Neggs you can find! Now, if I can just get this Negg Enlarger to work, I will have bigger and better neggs than Kari could ever find!

Oh, you're still here. Well, I was hanging out with Zaira today and she told me that she's been studying some ancient journal she found. How rude! Doesn't she know that you should never read someone else's journal? Ah, well. Apparently she's been saving pages out of the journal that are important... I guess if you piece this puzzle together eventually you might be able to find out where this mysterious negg went. Pfft! As if! There is no such thing!

I don't get it, are they trying to suck in as much cash from this event as they possibly can?

#11 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

I don't get it, are they trying to suck in as much cash from this event as they possibly can?

GUILTY AS CHARGED TNT!

#12 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Sounds pretty mysterious to me. The puzzle part hasn't opened yet, right?

#13 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Meh. I haven't bought a single negg enlarger thing (what a loaded name that is, too) since this started. The journal thing on the other hand is probably going to be just a logic puzzle type deal, given how it's written and what people are finding in the source code. Nothing worth looking at yet since we can't do anything.

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Woah nice clean up job nymh. It actually looks like an on topic thread. No one will realize what really happened here!

I would have used the opportunity to "accidentally" remove Yung's piece of work too, but I'm not the mod.

Posted Image

#15 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

I would have used the opportunity to "accidentally" remove Yung's piece of work too, but I'm not the mod.

Posted Image

I bet this NC event will really highlight everyone's pets, even though this is definitely a way for TNT to get more cash.

Nice job at trying to derail the thread again, haha. (No sarcasm intended.) I definitely agree with you though.

#16 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Woah nice clean up job nymh. It actually looks like an on topic thread. No one will realize what really happened here!

Something happened?~ :whistling:
But yeah, I can totally see TNT pulling some NC stuff off with this plot thing. Let's just hope it isn't NC-only!.....

#17 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

i doubt it is NC only, rather unhappy that they are having two nc events in this egg hunt. and they didnt sell the negg enlarger in packs of 8 etc too.

#18 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

I don't think it's an NC event either, since NC events are usually quite straight forward and doesn't need us to wait days before something is buyable in the NCMall.

#19 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

I posted this to keep current with news

if not interested it .. someone can delete the post please?. Thank

#20 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

I posted this to keep current with news

if not interested it .. someone can delete the post please?. Thank

Don't worry, I think it was a useful thread.

Also there's a new entry today (: 'Entry Five'

I wonder why they're doing random entries?

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Maybe so it's more realistic for a journal? I don't write every day.

#22 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Don't worry, I think it was a useful thread.

Also there's a new entry today (: 'Entry Five'

This is because they are too busy drawing NC stuff. :)

#23 ddown

ddown
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

This is because they are too busy drawing NC stuff. :)

As much as I enjoy NC, this is probably true unfortunately.

#24 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

Activated puzzle...
Read more here: http://www.neocodex....lenegg-journey/

Edited by Singer, 13 April 2012 - 02:39 AM.

#25 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

I'm gonna lock this now Singer since all the talking seems to be going on in the other thread

Good job trying though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users