Photo

Come say hi to this hot new thang;)

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

Hey everyone, I'm new! Surprise surprise. My name's Zirae!:)

And, before you ask, yeah, I am the "hot new thang" in the title. Hope I haven't disappointed you guys!:p

#2 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

You have disappointed me. Implicitly.

Now leave, you ugly wench.

Just kidding, hi Posted Image

#3 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Pfft, so much for welcoming, Trizzle;) You're just jealous, ain't cha, babycakes?

Awkward that I accidentally posted that before I was finished. Oh well, now you will never know what I was really about to say!

EDIT: I discovered the edit button. Now I've finished my sentence and you do know what I was about to say. Cause I've said it.

Edited by Zirae, 14 April 2012 - 07:53 AM.

#4 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

Hey everyone, I'm new! Surprise surprise. My name's Zirae!:)

And, before you ask, yeah, I am the "hot new thang" in the title. Hope I haven't disappointed you guys!:p

Well 'hot new thang', welcome to Codex! Hope you enjoy the site, just remember to read this guide here sometime soon. :)

P.S. Pics or it isn't true. :p

Edited by Russell, 14 April 2012 - 08:07 AM.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

Ew.

#6 The Awesome Max

The Awesome Max
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

Sad day, my milkshake only brings Ants to the yard.

#7 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

Sad day, my milkshake only brings Ants to the yard.

I used to have that problem with apple juice. No word of a lie.

Thanks Russell, I'll check it out now! And as for pics? There's a sneak preview on my profile. ;) Those are my real eyes!

Harsh words Sweeney. Um. I mean harsh word...

EDIT: I've read the little guide (made me chuckle) and now I know not to get all butthurt by Sweeney :') Life changing stuff.

Edited by Zirae, 14 April 2012 - 08:08 AM.

#8 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

Thanks Russell, I'll check it out now! And as for pics? There's a sneak preview on my profile. ;) Those are my real eyes!

EDIT: I've read the little guide (made me chuckle) and now I know not to get all butthurt by Sweeney :') Life changing stuff.

Ok, but do you have a map I can borrow for next time - 'cause I get lost in your eyes. :p

P.S. It's not just Sweeney - although he is good at his 'job'.

Edited by Russell, 14 April 2012 - 08:12 AM.

#9 ddown

ddown
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

I'm not even ashamed to admit I snort-laughed when I saw your title. Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. Posted Image

#10 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

Ok, but do you have a map I can borrow for next time - 'cause I get lost in your eyes.

Oh looks like we've got ourselves a charmer! Very nice;) Think of that by yourself?:p

And it's okay, I'm a tough cookie. I can handle it;)

I'm not even ashamed to admit I snort-laughed when I saw your title.

I wanted to make it more interesting than "Hi." And hey, don't disrespect the snort-laugh. It's the best kind of laughter!

Edited by Zirae, 14 April 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#11 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Oh looks like we've got ourselves a charmer! Very nice ;) Think of that by yourself?:p

Cheers - but yes and no. While I can remember my friend telling it to me a while back, I paraphrased most of it/made most of it sound better.

#12 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

Haha, I guess paraphrasing is just as good!:p Better than what I can do. I'm about as witty as a peanut, not gonna lie.

#13 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

Haha, I guess paraphrasing is just as good!:p Better than what I can do. I'm about as witty as a peanut, not gonna lie.

You'll learn soon enough. :)

#14 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

I smell waser giving out another title.

#15 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

I smell waser giving out another title.

Am I missing something? ._.

#16 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

Am I missing something? ._.

Modesty and decorum?

#17 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Modesty and decorum?

Don't bully the new girl Sweeney. :)

#18 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Modesty and decorum?

She definitely isn't lacking those things, and I know her better than most. Maybe you should take your own advice ;)

I suggest you leave it to the people who actually know the other person involved to make judgements.

#19 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

I thought you were a spambot, I got excited for a moment.

#20 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

She definitely isn't lacking those things, and I know her better than most. Maybe you should take your own advice ;)

Am I supposed to just guess that she's your friend? I may be preternaturally perceptive, but I'm not psychic.

There's nothing for me to go on but the contents of this topic, and introducing yourself as a "hot new thang" without any apparent sense of self-deprecating irony doesn't speak to the posters humility.

Ok? Good.

#21 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Am I supposed to just guess that she's your friend? I may be preternaturally perceptive, but I'm not psychic.

There's nothing for me to go on but the contents of this topic, and introducing yourself as a "hot new thang" without any apparent sense of self-deprecating irony doesn't speak to the posters humility.

Ok? Good.

I wouldn't say that "I know her better than most" was ambiguous, but yes we're friends (:

Ok, viewing this as an outsider I can see the confusion. I'll just say, her retarded introduction definitely doesn't reflect her sparkling intellect and shining personality.

Sometimes on the internet people accidentally come off as douchebags ;)

#22 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

I wouldn't say that "I know her better than most" was ambiguous, but yes we're friends (:

Ok, viewing this as an outsider I can see the confusion. I'll just say, her retarded introduction definitely doesn't reflect her sparkling intellect and shining personality.

Sometimes on the internet people accidentally come off as douchebags ;)

But... you said that after I had posted? Like I said, I'm not psychic. I can't read posts as yet unwritten.

(And for my part, there's nothing accidental about it).

#23 Zirae

Zirae
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

her retarded introduction definitely doesn't reflect her sparkling intellect and shining personality.

Oh my God, are you actually defending me Triz? When he made the comment about modesty and decorum I half-expected you just to jump in there like "You already know her well." Or something. Missed opportunity really.

By the way Sweeney, the title is a joke;) Just to be more original than the typical "Hi." or "Hello." which doesn't really inspire much of a response. You're supposed to chuckle - at my expense or otherwise. :p

#24 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

By the way Sweeney, the title is a joke;) Just to be more original than the typical "Hi." or "Hello." which doesn't really inspire much of a response. You're supposed to chuckle - at my expense or otherwise. :p

The fact that it was meant as a joke doesn't necessarily mean it's going to inspire a chuckle. For that, it would have to be a good joke.

That said, thus far, I still like you better than trizzle.

#25 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

I chuckled at your expense. Does that count?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users