Photo

Neopets Puzzle Adventure

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

I found out about this by accident on the neopets website anyone know if it is worth getting and if the virtual prizes with it are any good?

#2 Chopped

Chopped
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

I think you can get a copy for about 10 bucks. I do not belive the prizes are any good, but you get a site theme.

#3 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Yeah found a copy on ebay for £0.99 so cant really go wrong with that lol. Site theme for that price sounds good thanks. I will post if you get anything good...

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

I *think* you can get more codes for the site theme and can potentially make a business out of it.

#5 Chopped

Chopped
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

No problem, Im not sure how many codes the games give out, but I know there are ppl on here that will pay np for the codes.

#6 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Nice, I will try and get it completed at the weekend seems pretty simple to be honest. If I can get more than one code for the site theme that would be sweet :)

#7 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

No problem, Im not sure how many codes the games give out, but I know there are ppl on here that will pay np for the codes.

I am one of them, if you ever decide to sell, pm me (:

#8 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

If I can get more than one code no problem.

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Nice, I will try and get it completed at the weekend seems pretty simple to be honest. If I can get more than one code for the site theme that would be sweet :)

It gives you a set of codes when you complete the game, and entering them all in gives you the site theme. I am pretty sure you can complete the game multiple times to redeem more codes. I couldn't imagine that Aldy was buying a new game every time he sold a set of codes

Good luck :)

#10 Chopped

Chopped
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Well what the hell make it 2 ppl you have business with then.

#11 Freshx

Freshx
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Oh man I have a board up looking for codes too :)

#12 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I cant access the trading post yet which is maybe why I coudl'nt find a topic on this if the codes are being sold lol. I will see how quick I can get it completed. And PM you both about the codes.

#13 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

I searched it online a bit, and it is said that even the non-legit copies of the game give out the codes when you finish it, and they are usuable. Is that right? If so, maybe we can download a copy of it and play on a DS emulator to get the codes for ourselves?

#14 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

I think the DS one needs you to complete a mulitplayer game for the last code and you cant get it. Not sure about the PC version though :)

#15 Freshx

Freshx
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

I searched it online a bit, and it is said that even the non-legit copies of the game give out the codes when you finish it, and they are usuable. Is that right? If so, maybe we can download a copy of it and play on a DS emulator to get the codes for ourselves?

All I know is I had it on my old computer and once I beat it I tried to get another set and it wouldnt let me..
Maybe I was doing something wrong but idunno.

#16 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

I think the DS one needs you to complete a mulitplayer game for the last code and you cant get it. Not sure about the PC version though :)

Once we download the game, I guess we can cheat to get the codes easily :p

#17 Freshx

Freshx
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

No not for the PC one, and its A LOT easier then the DS version from what i heard.

#18 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

That sounds great but way to easy lol

#19 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Should I find and download one for my pc and play till the end?

#20 JJB

JJB
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

I had just bought the one from ebay before you had posted about the non-legit copies lol. Might try and get a copy as well though and play it now.

Edited by JJB, 17 April 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#21 Chopped

Chopped
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Should I find and download one for my pc and play till the end?

Ha already in the process. Although it may take me while shitty afghan internet

#22 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

I had just bought the one from ebay before you had posted about the non-legit copies lol. Might try and get a copy as well though and play it now.

I'm sorry :p Maybe I am not even right, if someone confirms me I will download and play as well.

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

I did jun. Its easy as hell and all you have to do to get another set of codes is uninstall, reinstall and play a new game. Done it multiple times already. Also i believe Coilvect sells codes here for both puzzle adv. and quizaras curse. Search the tp section for his thread.

#24 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

I did jun. Its easy as hell and all you have to do to get another set of codes is uninstall, reinstall and play a new game. Done it multiple times already. Also i believe Coilvect sells codes here for both puzzle adv. and quizaras curse. Search the tp section for his thread.

Ok then I will download a copy and play. I also needed something different to enjoy, maybe this will do. If I like the game, I can play it over and over to give away codes :p

#25 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Oh hey now that's a good idea! :o

Looks like I'll have something to do on the three hour train ride this weekend~ /goes to throw a rom of that on my R4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users