• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

POPULAR POST!

This has been patched and no longer works!

Guide to Creating LE Pets!

(LE = Limited Edition)

Did you think that you could only catch a limited edition pet when they were released on their pet day? Think again!

You can actually create a limited edition pet at any time during their pet day (You can also create a Cybunny whenever.)

What you will need:
Spoiler

How it's done:
Spoiler

Notes:

Spoiler

Enjoy your LE pets!

Attached Files

Edited by Neoquest, 19 April 2012 - 06:22 PM.

#2 Ninjyman

Ninjyman
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Nice guide :o +rep

#3 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

You can also create a Cybunny whenever.

Don't you mean a Tonu? o:
/Or can you create Cybunnies anytime as well and I've just been completely unaware? cX

Edited by Rainie, 19 April 2012 - 05:21 PM.

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Don't you mean a Tonu? o:
/Or can you create Cybunnies anytime as well and I've just been completely unaware? cX

With this you can create a Cybunny whenever. I just did it.
Posted Image

#5 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Wow, great guide! I never knew about this, thanks so much Neoquest! :)

#6 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Is this safe? like can TNT see that i created Lutaris and Jetsams outside of their givin time? and not wonder how I did it?

#7 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

Is this safe? like can TNT see that i created Lutaris and Jetsams outside of their givin time? and not wonder how I did it?

You can't create those pets out of their given time, this is only for removing the time restriction on a pet day and create that pet whenever you want that day. If you create a Cybunny on any given day, I assume that anyone who looked would guess you had just used a morphing potion on a new pet...

#8 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

With this you can create a Cybunny whenever. I just did it.
Posted Image

I never knew that o: ~! I've been using the same add-on but I thought it was just Tonus that were able to be created anytime
/new fact learned

-pokes Neoquest's notes-
&I don't think TNT really pays attention to pet creations too much, if other users happen to notice though you could just say that you morphed the pet~

#9 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

It's safe, given that TNT will never check their logs for this sort of thing. But yes, they could see the discrepancy and freeze you for it, theoretically.

#10 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

Oops! Please check.- Sorry, that Neopet species has suddenly become unavailable. Please select a different species.

#11 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Oops! Please check.- Sorry, that Neopet species has suddenly become unavailable. Please select a different species.

Odd, I created three LE pets just to make sure it was working before I posted, it was fine.

Edited by Neoquest, 19 April 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#12 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm trying to make a Lutari. It allowed me to make a Cybunny. :/

#13 Indigo

Indigo
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

This may sound retarded, but Firebug is not letting me paste the source info into the edit area.

#14 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

I am getting the same message :/

#15 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

This may sound retarded, but Firebug is not letting me paste the source info into the edit area.

Ctrl + A then Ctrl + V

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Yet again, odd. Can anyone else shed some light on how this is working for them?

EDIT:

I am getting the same message :/

Well that sucks, I used this on Chomby day and it was totally fine. I wonder when it died, and how I managed to create a lutari when none were in stock.

Did you remember to click edit after you clicked body?

Edited by Neoquest, 19 April 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#17 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Odd, I created three LE pets just to make sure it was working before I posted, it was fine.

I got the same error

#18 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Man, they plugged the hole fast. : /

www.neopets.com/reg/process_page5.phtml?selected_pet=lutari&selected_pet_colour=blue&r=420

feedback|invalid_species:Please only select from the Neopets  displayed.invalid_species:Please only select from the Neopets displayed.

Edit: Also, on second thought, methinks Neoquest knew this wouldn't work for Lutari, lest why wouldn't he have posted a newly created one rather than a Cybunny? Shame on you, good sir. : P

Edited by Inkheart, 19 April 2012 - 05:57 PM.

#19 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Cybunnies are off limits now also

#20 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Ah, what woeful circumstances. It appears there is a traitor in our midst.

#21 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

yea, I always got the same error

#22 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

Man, they plugged the hole fast. : /

www.neopets.com/reg/process_page5.phtml?selected_pet=lutari&selected_pet_colour=blue& r=420

feedback|invalid_species:Please only select from the Neopets  displayed.invalid_species:Please only select from the Neopets displayed.

Edit: Also, on second thought, methinks Neoquest knew this wouldn't work for Lutari, lest why wouldn't he have posted a newly created one rather than a Cybunny? Shame on you, good sir. : P

Actually I didn't. Thanks for the vote of confidence : P

Posted Image

#23 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

You mean you created it two hours ago when creating them was an available option?! : O

#24 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

Ah, what woeful circumstances. It appears there is a traitor in our midst.

I don't see why you would say this when the same user posted that they were able to create a Cybunny.

You mean you created it two hours ago when creating them was an available option?! : O

No Inkheart, I wouldn't have created this topic if I didn't think it worked. A mod can delete this topic and remove any rep I may have gotten from it if it makes you happy.

Edited by Neoquest, 19 April 2012 - 06:05 PM.

#25 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

I don't see why you would say this when the same user posted that they were able to create a Cybunny.

Yes, were being the operative word. They successfully made one... and then couldn't, which implies that TNT learned of the exploit. The speed with which it leaked seems to suggest foul play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users