• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#126 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

xD People were so young and naive they didn't care back then :p

I don't think anyone important really cares now :)

#127 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

I don't think anyone important really cares now :)

Those who are important are entirely a matter of perspective.

#128 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Those who are important are entirely a matter of perspective.

Thanks for your input, Captain Obvious ^_^

#129 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Thanks for your input, Captain Obvious ^_^

I've been meaning to get that tattoo, maybe I'll go ahead and get that whilst taking pictures of myself waving my various guns aimlessly into the air for dramatic effect. :p

#130 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

I've been meaning to get that tattoo, maybe I'll go ahead and get that whilst taking pictures of myself waving my various guns aimlessly into the air for dramatic effect. :p

Ok.

#131 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ok.

I'm disappointed, in a topic which had the original purpose of addressing non-substantial posting made by you... here we are with you making the second least contributive post of 2012.

#132 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

I'm disappointed, in a topic which had the original purpose of addressing non-substantial posting made by you... here we are with you making the second least contributive post of 2012.

That wasn't the original purpose of this topic.

#133 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

I apologize then as it seemed to me, and others it would appear, that the original purpose of this thread was to address that very issue. I've reread what you posted in the OP and I see now what you mean. I had merely interpreted it differently initially.

#134 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

i am having a debate/discussion with an idiot via facebook currently - i am at the point where i am beyond frustrated and would like to continue due to the ramifications surrounding the misinformation this woman is posting, but am utterly worn out due to her obtuse, idiodic manner.

that is when i realized that when i generally get to this point i have no problem leaving it as most Sweeney swoops in

Posted Image

#135 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:59 PM

I apologize then as it seemed to me, and others it would appear, that the original purpose of this thread was to address that very issue. I've reread what you posted in the OP and I see now what you mean. I had merely interpreted it differently initially.

Heavens, pardon me. It appears to me, and others perchance, that you often exhibit the unnaturally polite vocabulary of dignified Gofers Mac and Tosh of Looney Toons fame.
@0:40

Thank yoh.

#136 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:46 AM

I am so glad that this thread exists, so that I can come here and talk about how much I love and appreciate Sweeney.

#137 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

I am so glad that this thread exists, so that I can come here and talk about how much I love and appreciate Sweeney.

Agreed! It's a great way to keep spam off the forums!

#138 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:03 AM

Agreed! It's a great way to keep spam off the forums!

Talking about Sweeney is never spam. Even if it's just one line where some pisspants is calling him a cunt, it's worthwhile because it's about Sweeney.

#139 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

Didn't he call someone a smelly cuntface once? I think that was the moment I started loving him.

#140 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

Didn't he call someone a smelly cuntface once? I think that was the moment I started loving him.

My favorite will always be "cuntwaffle." I told him he can never call me that because it's too awesome of an insult and must be reserved for truly amazing people :p

#141 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

My favorite will always be "cuntwaffle." I told him he can never call me that because it's too awesome of an insult and must be reserved for truly amazing people :p

It's actually a popular brand of breakfast food here in the UK, you'll learn all about things like that eventually.

#142 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

It's actually a popular brand of breakfast food here in the UK, you'll learn all about things like that eventually.

Do you dunk it in your tea?

#143 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:26 AM

Do you dunk it in your tea?

No...there's nothing worse than a soggy cuntwaffle.

#144 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

No...there's nothing worse than a soggy cuntwaffle.

Is a crunchy one better?

#145 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

Is a crunchy one better?

Well, providing it's not dripping with brown liquid they're usually delicious.

#146 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

I am overwhelmed with all of the different pastries and baked things that I will have to learn. Sweeney tried to explain crumpets to me and it was a massive fail. Probably due to the fact that his best explanation was pretty much "crumpets aren't really like anything, you'll just have to eat them."

#147 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

...his best explanation was pretty much "crumpets aren't really like anything, you'll just have to eat them."

Spoken like a true master of the English language.

#148 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

Spoken like a true master of the English language.

Posted Image

#149 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

This is true, I tried explaining crumpets to Jay... I failed. I ended up stomping my foot and telling him that when we fly out for vacation to the UK I'm going to introduce him to Crumpets, Fish and Chips done the proper way, Scones and all manner of traditional British food.
He still looks at me funny if I make sausage and egg on toast for breakfast.... .__.

I googled them, they look like my pancakes to me. Is there a difference in taste?

#150 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

I googled them, they look like my pancakes to me. Is there a difference in taste?

It's more bready because it has yeast in (which makes the bubbles). Basically you make the batter and cook them in a frying pan using a metal ring so they're kind of similar to pancakes in that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users