• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hey guys.

I was just wondering what your AAA times are set to if you use Abrosia to RS from the AAA.

I have no idea how to set mine up properly, and I have never been able to snag anything from the AAA.

What time works best for you? Please let me know. I will try them out.

Also, is there a way to find out which times work best for you?

My current times for AAA are:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by McAwesome, 28 April 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#2 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Yeah I'd really like to know too. I have hardly gotten 5 items over a period of a week of ABing at the attic :((

#3 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

Yeah I'd really like to know too. I have hardly gotten 5 items over a period of a week of ABing at the attic :((

I haven't gotten any over a period of a week :(

All of them get sold real quickly.

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Try extending your Seconds past the minute a bit, sometimes the timing can be off slightly.

#5 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

Try extending your Seconds past the minute a bit, sometimes the timing can be off slightly.

How much is "a bit"?

I used the defaults (50 to 59) but to no avail. :/

#6 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

I haven't gotten any over a period of a week :(

All of them get sold real quickly.

The only time I got anywhere near 5 items was on a good week.... And that's for running abrosia for something like 12 hours a day. Most days I don't get a single item, only lists of red.

The problem is, looking at the lists of red, I can't figure out what I should put for the seconds. For example, it shows things like 03:02:25, then the next item is 03:02:27, and so on. Some items later, the records show things like 04:13:00, 04:25:51, etc.

I don't know what that means with regards to what seconds to in abrosia.

Also, I notice when abrosia does navigate to the attic, it will only refresh a couple of times and then go straight back to waiting for attic time. E.g. I set it to refresh at 50 and 59 seconds. It refreshes twice, at 50, and then doesn't bother to do so at 59.

So I don't know what I'm doing at all, other than missing every item.

#7 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

The only time I got anywhere near 5 items was on a good week.... And that's for running abrosia for something like 12 hours a day. Most days I don't get a single item, only lists of red.

The problem is, looking at the lists of red, I can't figure out what I should put for the seconds. For example, it shows things like 03:02:25, then the next item is 03:02:27, and so on. Some items later, the records show things like 04:13:00, 04:25:51, etc.

I don't know what that means with regards to what seconds to in abrosia.

Also, I notice when abrosia does navigate to the attic, it will only refresh a couple of times and then go straight back to waiting for attic time. E.g. I set it to refresh at 50 and 59 seconds. It refreshes twice, at 50, and then doesn't bother to do so at 59.

So I don't know what I'm doing at all, other than missing every item.

I think if you set 50 to 59, it refreshed within that time period. So basically, any random time between the 2 times you specified. (It can be like 51.9, 56.3, 55.1 and etc.)

EDIT: Got my first attic buy just a few minutes ago.

:>

#8 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

I think if you set 50 to 59, it refreshed within that time period. So basically, any random time between the 2 times you specified. (It can be like 51.9, 56.3, 55.1 and etc.)

EDIT: Got my first attic buy just a few minutes ago.

:>

Weird, I never ever see it refreshing between the 2 time periods. I sat there and watched it because it's so annoying never to get anything.
CONGRATS on your buy (finally, right?) :D

#9 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

Weird, I never ever see it refreshing between the 2 time periods. I sat there and watched it because it's so annoying never to get anything.
CONGRATS on your buy (finally, right?) :D

Haha yeah....not much of a profit though.

Item is only valued at 100k~. Bought it at 4k+ so I guess I just made 95-96k? Hehe.

Still better than nothing I guess.

#10 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:38 AM

it's good enough! :D

#11 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Hehe.

Yeah, I suppose so. How is your RSing going? :)

#12 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

Have you not noticed that your attic buy delay is set to 1 second? O_o

Most profitable attic items are gone within half a second of appearing.

#13 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Have you not noticed that your attic buy delay is set to 1 second? O_o

Most profitable attic items are gone within half a second of appearing.

So I should set it to 0.01 - 0.5?

#14 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:33 AM

To answer a question in your first post, if there is a way to find out which settings work best for you, it is to find out exactly what all of the settings mean and how changing them affects how the program acts. Then you get to tweak them around to fine tune it to act the way that you want.

#15 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

To answer a question in your first post, if there is a way to find out which settings work best for you, it is to find out exactly what all of the settings mean and how changing them affects how the program acts. Then you get to tweak them around to fine tune it to act the way that you want.

I sort of know what the settings do. I'm just unsure of the what times to set. :/

EDIT: Lowered my delay times and I managed to snag some items! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users